PDA

View Full Version : Was There A Breakout From Saughton Sex Offenders Wing?

Dashing Bob S
08-03-2015, 03:01 PM
What level of obsession do you have to have about your rivals for twenty of you to band together and buy tickets for the away end to watch them hump a team from a lower division? Even at Tynecastle (perhaps especially, given that they are swelling our offers) those losers must be looked on with suspicion and perhaps more than a little scorn and pity.

frazeHFC
08-03-2015, 03:04 PM
They were pathetic, cringey as anything.

Barney McGrew
08-03-2015, 03:05 PM
I feel sorry that the real Berwick fans had their day out spoiled by those trumpets singing Hertz songs.

Obsession doesn't even begin to describe it.

hfc rd
08-03-2015, 03:06 PM

Extra bit of cash for Hibs is fine with me. Also mentioned on the match day thread that if Dundee United beat Celtic, those Gorgie tramps will start getting a bit panicky that this could be the year.

Dashing Bob S
08-03-2015, 03:08 PM

I accept that most were young(ish) lads, and we all do embarrassing things with our mates at that age, but there were a couple of older ******s in their midst. For those souls there can be no redemption from the saddening consequence of just being them.

green day
08-03-2015, 03:08 PM
I think that decent hearts fans think they are total obsessional fandans also.

MSK
08-03-2015, 03:10 PM
I feel sorry that the real Berwick fans had their day out spoiled by those trumpets singing Hertz songs.

Obsession doesn't even begin to describe it.Saw a couple of smelly yams leaving Gorgie for Easter road earlier ...14504...

hibbytam
08-03-2015, 03:24 PM
Yeah, I don't understand the motivation. I can understand wanting to go along to give them a football fix, especially given that they didn't have a game this weekend.
But I don't understand why they were singing hearts songs, and generally being an arse on Berwicks day out.

sleeping giant
08-03-2015, 03:36 PM
Very strange individuals .
Has it been mentioned on keekback ?

emerald green
08-03-2015, 03:54 PM
Yeah, I don't understand the motivation. I can understand wanting to go along to give them a football fix, especially given that they didn't have a game this weekend.
But I don't understand why they were singing hearts songs, and generally being an arse on Berwicks day out.

It's because they simply hate Hibs, and it's a sure sign they are getting nervous about Hibs winning it.

Their sad pathetic little lives would be ruined.

Andy74
08-03-2015, 03:57 PM
Creeps.

Keith_M
08-03-2015, 03:58 PM

In my younger days I occassionally went to Tynecastle if Hibs weren't playing, just to noise up the home Fans.

Used to meet a few fellow Hibbies there.

SunshineOnLeith
08-03-2015, 04:09 PM
Thanks for the money, guys. Welcome back any time :aok:

NadeAteMyLunch!
08-03-2015, 04:18 PM
In their matching maroon hoodies as well. What absolute weapons. Why would you want to pay money to go and watch your rivals win comfortably? Utter weirdos

Pretty Boy
08-03-2015, 04:18 PM
Hearts fans.

Continuing their special relationshio by supporting ABH.

Famous for being pathetic obsessives.

O'Rourke3
08-03-2015, 04:23 PM
Far more than 20. There must have been close to 100 on that block. They even got to sing 'come on you Gers" like they've secretly wanted all their lives. What's bizarre is the fact they can't afford a bus fare but we're happy to chip in to our receipts from the gate. Suspect a lot of broken chairs though.

linlithgowhibbie
08-03-2015, 04:27 PM
Far more than 20. There must have been close to 100 on that block. They even got to sing 'come on you Gers" like they've secretly wanted all their lives. What's bizarre is the fact they can't afford a bus fare but we're happy to chip in to our receipts from the gate. Suspect a lot of broken chairs though.

Young guys having fun winding up their favourite opposition fans. Looks like it worked!!

HibbyAndy
08-03-2015, 04:30 PM
Horrible,Horrible grubby little minks.

My_Wife_Camille
08-03-2015, 04:35 PM
Paedo freaks

Big_Franck
08-03-2015, 04:41 PM
Pathetic. Thanks for the money though ya bunch of freaks :aok:

Nando™
08-03-2015, 04:44 PM
Young guys having fun winding up their favourite opposition fans. Looks like it worked!!

Laughing at and pitying morons isn't the same as being wound up.

O'Rourke3
08-03-2015, 04:52 PM

Certainly didn't wind me up.

Deansy
08-03-2015, 04:57 PM
I could understand their obsession if we'd had the upper-hand in the derbies over the last 30 yeas or so but that's obviously not the case. Can only think it stems from the fact that from now on, especially for the derby-matches, they won't have the same access to money or level of player they've got used to over that time so their obsession is actually fear - they fear a return to the pre-Mercer days when they last 'played within their means' regularly and we regularly owned them !

Ricky Bobby
08-03-2015, 05:08 PM
Feel sorry for the Berwick fans. Day hijacked by total roasters.

SouthMoroccoStu
08-03-2015, 05:41 PM
Creeps.

They are weirdos
What the hell are they doing here
They don't belong here...,

:wink:

Thanks for the extra cash

Pretty Boy
08-03-2015, 05:48 PM
I could understand their obsession if we'd had the upper-hand in the derbies over the last 30 yeas or so but that's obviously not the case. Can only think it stems from the fact that from now on, especially for the derby-matches, they won't have the same access to money or level of player they've got used to over that time so their obsession is actually fear - they fear a return to the pre-Mercer days when they last 'played within their means' regularly and we regularly owned them !

Thieir obsession with us comes down to the fact their derby record is the only thing that stands up to scrutiny when defending their 'big team' claims.

Their trophy record is poor (as is ours and Aberdeen), their European record is poor, they have been relegated a few times etc etc. They can point to their superior derhy record as some kind of justification of their ridiculous superiority complex, hence the obsession.

Barney McGrew
08-03-2015, 05:50 PM
In a way, you can't blame them for turning up today.

It's the first time for a while they've not had to worry about a bus fare to watch The Rangers.

Keith_M
08-03-2015, 05:52 PM
In a way, you can't blame them for turning up today.

It's the first time for a while they've not had to worry about a bus fare to watch The Rangers.

:agree:

They also haven't had much of a chance to watch Scottish Cup games in the last three seasons.

NAE NOOKIE
08-03-2015, 05:53 PM
Next time we play a tie at home we should give them an allocation ... looks like their presence didn't jinx us anyway. Happy to take their money. Having said that .. it does look a bit creepy and obsessive though. quite handy to have in the locker for the next time any Yam tries to tell us we are obsessed with them.

Hibby Kay-Yay
08-03-2015, 06:08 PM
They may well win the league but we can still get promotion, win the cup and be in Europe...that would be the ultimate outcome. How to make their season look fairly inadequate :cb

Borderhibbie76
08-03-2015, 06:14 PM
They may well win the league but we can still get promotion, win the cup and be in Europe...that would be the ultimate outcome. How to make their season look fairly inadequate :cb

Dream scenario that is...this would leave the Savilles in a whole world of hurt :)

Galahibby
08-03-2015, 06:17 PM
Under absolutely no circumstances would I ever be interested in paying to get in to Tynecastle for a game that didn't involve us. Don't get it at all!

Pete
08-03-2015, 06:21 PM
I wonder if we'll see them at the semi? Falkirk fans like being patronised and will no doubt welcome them into their end.

Its just as well blood doesn't show on a maroon jersey.

Hillsidehibby
08-03-2015, 07:22 PM
Some walloper on brokeback saying he was there because he has family from Berwick . He thought it was great as Berwick fans were giving it the 5-1 and singing hearts songs

EastCalderHibby
08-03-2015, 07:51 PM

Obsession doesn't even begin to describe it.

but thanks for you're money was you're game off today oh wait ( sewer dwellers ) hope you can come to hampden on the
18th or 19th april if you're games off that day as well :na na::lolyam:
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

Phil D. Rolls
08-03-2015, 07:55 PM
What level of obsession do you have to have about your rivals for twenty of you to band together and buy tickets for the away end to watch them hump a team from a lower division? Even at Tynecastle (perhaps especially, given that they are swelling our offers) those losers must be looked on with suspicion and perhaps more than a little scorn and pity.

Pretty damn pitiful what happened today.

Don'tknow whether to feel sorry for Berwick, or not. There was no sign of maroon hoodies or st. georges crosses at Ainslie Park. Who cares? Hibs won and started to find ourselves as a club today!

NORTHERNHIBBY
08-03-2015, 08:01 PM
If Hearts fans want to fill the south stand for all our home games util the end of the season, then that is more than fine.

Hannah_hfc
08-03-2015, 09:00 PM
Some walloper on brokeback saying he was there because he has family from Berwick . He thought it was great as Berwick fans were giving it the 5-1 and singing hearts songs
A couple over there admitting they're more obsessed about us getting knocked out the cup than we are winning it.

Sums that lot up really.

PatHead
08-03-2015, 09:27 PM
Think it was just their sister's bad week. Nothing else to do as mother was busy with older brother

Sir David Gray
08-03-2015, 10:45 PM
Unfortunately that tends to be the outcome, when your auntie's daughter is your sister.

Not In The Know
09-03-2015, 07:22 AM

This makes me finally accept that we could basically have a better season than them. That would shut them up.

AndyM_1875
09-03-2015, 08:46 AM

Which is pretty damn insulting to the Berwick fans. Yesterday was a big day for them before the reality of making sure they kick on and end up in the play offs.

I have respect for guys who follow clubs like Berwick. A number of years back I went to see Cowdenbeath (then a Division 3 side) and their fans were every bit as passionate and dedicated (possibly more so) as any so called big clubs fans.
So seeing Berwick fans patronised and hi-jacked by a handful of inadequate weirdo freaks more obsessed with other clubs is rotten.