PDA

View Full Version : Cowdenbeath

eebsie
07-03-2015, 08:52 PM
Good on 'em. Humped last week but come back and hold 'Rangers' 0.0. Does them good in the relegation battle but a cracking result for us.
Points in the bag v games in hand?

Pretty Boy
07-03-2015, 08:58 PM
3 points behind, 2 games in hand but still to play us at ER.

I said a few weeks ago beating them at ibrox was vital because it negated one of their games in hand and I fully believed they would drop points in at least one of the other. I didn't expect that one to be Cowdenbeath tbh.

We have a cracking chance of getting 2nd now, keep looking after ourselves and we won't have to worry too much about Rangers.

SmashinGlass
07-03-2015, 09:22 PM
3 points behind, 2 games in hand but still to play us at ER.

I said a few weeks ago beating them at ibrox was vital because it negated one of their games in hand and I fully believed they would drop points in at least one of the other. I didn't expect that one to be Cowdenbeath tbh.

We have a cracking chance of getting 2nd now, keep looking after ourselves and we won't have to worry too much about Rangers.

All we need to do is match their results and then beat them when the time comes. Job done. :thumbsup:

Dashing Bob S
07-03-2015, 09:35 PM
Okay, a 10-0 away defeat, followed by a poor goalless draw at home must give Blue Brazil fans cause for concern, but let's take nothing away from plucky Rangers.

Malthibby
07-03-2015, 09:47 PM
Okay, a 10-0 away defeat, followed by a poor goalless draw at home must give Blue Brazil fans cause for concern, but let's take nothing away from plucky Rangers.

Har har - apparently the Cowden fans were 'phoning in to say that was two deeply humiliating results in a row. Also sure I heard Jimmy Nicholl say that the game against us would be completely different, because
'Hibs are a good team....':greengrin
GG

Canongatehibs
07-03-2015, 09:54 PM
All we need to do is match their results and then beat them when the time comes. Job done. :thumbsup:

F****n easy mate.

Aldo
08-03-2015, 09:16 AM
3 points behind, 2 games in hand but still to play us at ER. I said a few weeks ago beating them at ibrox was vital because it negated one of their games in hand and I fully believed they would drop points in at least one of the other. I didn't expect that one to be Cowdenbeath tbh. We have a cracking chance of getting 2nd now, keep looking after ourselves and we won't have to worry too much about Rangers.

This and hopefully a bumper crowd against them in a a few weeks. Pressure on them IMHO!