PDA

View Full Version : Bowls Season

Scouse Hibee
06-03-2015, 12:06 PM
Outdoor season nearly upon us, today I ordered new bowls as I'm moving down a size from 5's to 4's, Thomas Taylor Blaze Camouflage colour are my choice, a break from the normal for me as only ever played with black bowls. Hope I can play with them!:greengrin

MSK
10-03-2015, 01:38 PM
Outdoor season nearly upon us, today I ordered new bowls as I'm moving down a size from 5's to 4's, Thomas Taylor Blaze Camouflage colour are my choice, a break from the normal for me as only ever played with black bowls. Hope I can play with them!:greengrinIm taking another season out as my shoulder hasn't repaired ...Im desperate to get back out on that green again ...:agree:

Scouse Hibee
10-03-2015, 05:53 PM
Im taking another season out as my shoulder hasn't repaired ...Im desperate to get back out on that green again ...:agree:

You should have spent the time learning to play with your other hand :-)

MSK
10-03-2015, 05:55 PM
You should have spent the time learning to play with your other hand :-)That's knackered tae ...:greengrin

Scouse Hibee
16-03-2015, 03:22 PM
That's knackered tae ...:greengrin

Take up scrabble :-)

Scouse Hibee
15-04-2015, 07:50 PM
Outdoor season nearly upon us, today I ordered new bowls as I'm moving down a size from 5's to 4's, Thomas Taylor Blaze Camouflage colour are my choice, a break from the normal for me as only ever played with black bowls. Hope I can play with them!:greengrin

They've arrived :greengrin :hyper