PDA

View Full Version : 2015/16 Season Tickets (Prices Reduced)

ronaldo7
06-03-2015, 11:27 AM
Season tickets will be reduced for next year.

Adult in the East will be £360*
Child in the East will be £75

Source...My account on E Tickets:aok:

* I suspect this is an early bird price.

bingo70
06-03-2015, 11:36 AM
How much were they this season?

Gatecrasher
06-03-2015, 11:37 AM
how much were they this season?

£405 iirc

Mikey
06-03-2015, 11:39 AM
Good stuff.

A wee reminder for anyone who is buying, if you can afford to buy it outright it means more money goes to the club. If you use the payment plan the amount that the club gets will be reduced by interest and admin costs.

FifeHibby
06-03-2015, 11:42 AM
How much were they this season?

£380 if bought early, £405 (I think)if bought after early bird deadline

lord bunberry
06-03-2015, 11:44 AM
£405 iirc
How much were they during the early bird period though?

Scouse Hibee
06-03-2015, 11:47 AM
How much were they during the early bird period though?

£380

lord bunberry
06-03-2015, 11:48 AM
£380
Thanks. I should really know these things considering that I bought one:greengrin

offshorehibby
It's £410 with CTU

SteveHFC
Still a rip off.

lord bunberry
06-03-2015, 11:49 AM
Still a rip off.
It's decent value if we get promoted

Mikey
06-03-2015, 11:51 AM
It's vital income whether we get promoted or not.

Hermit Crab
06-03-2015, 11:52 AM
Strange. Clicked the renew season ticket tab and it says " sorry, this event is no longer on sale or it has sold out"

Scouse Hibee
06-03-2015, 11:53 AM
Still a rip off.

I agree, not very often I would if at all pay for something I consider a rip off but I can't help myself!

Gatecrasher

Decent value regardless IMO, the team is good to watch at the moment.

Ringothedog
Still a rip off.

No it is not and if you don't want one then don't buy one....simples!!

Billy Whizz
06-03-2015, 11:55 AM
£405 iirc

Thought they were £380 this season in the East?

Scouse Hibee
06-03-2015, 11:56 AM

He's entitled to his opinion mate as you are. :-)

ronaldo7
06-03-2015, 11:56 AM
Thought they were £380 this season in the East?

Early bird:agree:

andrew70
06-03-2015, 11:58 AM

It is actually decent value either way IMO.

We need this income to ensure we continue to attract players of the quality like Allan, McGeouch and co.

It was always going to be hard to price ST's correctly considering we are unsure of our league status next season but I think this is a very fair price.

Billy Whizz
06-03-2015, 12:00 PM
Well done Hibs, and well done Detective Ronaldo for his spot

HibeeSince82
06-03-2015, 12:05 PM
Anybody else actually been able to renew?

Bishop Hibee
06-03-2015, 12:05 PM
Any reduction welcome. As I've said on here before though, I'd have preferred walk up prices for under 16s being £5 if any reductions were happening. We need to encourage the next generation of our support to attend.

Andy74
06-03-2015, 12:06 PM
I'd wait for an announcement before taking this as the price - they may just be testing the site as you can't progress the renewal.

DaveF
06-03-2015, 12:07 PM
Still a rip off.

Well don't buy one.

£360 is a great deal IMO given our current circumstances and I will be renewing.

lord bunberry
06-03-2015, 12:08 PM
The problem is that if lots of people don't buy one, we end up short of money. I suspect a large amount of fans may wait to see what division we're in before buying.

Blaster
06-03-2015, 12:09 PM
Any reduction welcome. As I've said on here before though, I'd have preferred walk up prices for under 16s being £5 if any reductions were happening. We need to encourage the next generation of our support to attend.

If it is 75 for a kids ticket that's less than a fiver a game. Like you I think the walk up price should be a fiver too

FranckSuzy
06-03-2015, 12:09 PM
Still a rip off.

You'll probably not be paying for it anyway... :wink:

Andy74
06-03-2015, 12:10 PM
The problem is that if lots of people don't buy one, we end up short of money. I suspect a large amount of fans may wait to see what division we're in before buying.

Ah well, I go to watch Hibs, where they happen to be at the time isn't really in my control so I'll buy anyway, if indeed its cheaper next year than that's even better.

DJ HIBBY
06-03-2015, 12:15 PM
Season tickets will be reduced for next year.

Adult in the East will be £360*
Child in the East will be £75

Source...My account on E Tickets:aok:

* I suspect this is an early bird price.

Personally, I don't think it is that great value especially if we remain in the Championship next season. Realistically, I think a season ticket should average out at £17 per game (£306 based on 18 games). Walk Up's should then be charged £20 per game.

Prices as a whole in Scottish Football need a serious reality check. Fans, governing bodies & clubs need to work together on a pricing model that will lead to increased gates across the board. BTW this is not just price related, they also need to work on league structure and other initiatives.

ronaldo7
06-03-2015, 12:20 PM
You'll probably not be paying for it anyway... :wink:

He's not still getting Daddy daycare to pay for his ticket is he. Come on Steve Man up:greengrin

Malthibby
06-03-2015, 12:21 PM
Strange. Clicked the renew season ticket tab and it says " sorry, this event is no longer on sale or it has sold out"

Cool, sold out already and I haven't had time to renew...:flag:

SteveHFC
06-03-2015, 12:22 PM
He's not still getting Daddy daycare to pay for his ticket is he. Come on Steve Man up:greengrin

I paid for my season ticket for this season mate and will be doing the same :greengrin

ronaldo7
06-03-2015, 12:23 PM
I paid for my season ticket for this season mate and will be doing the same :greengrin

:greengrin:aok:

Andy74
06-03-2015, 12:25 PM
Personally, I don't think it is that great value especially if we remain in the Championship next season. Realistically, I think a season ticket should average out at £17 per game (£306 based on 18 games). Walk Up's should then be charged £20 per game.

Prices as a whole in Scottish Football need a serious reality check. Fans, governing bodies & clubs need to work together on a pricing model that will lead to increased gates across the board. BTW this is not just price related, they also need to work on league structure and other initiatives.

That's all great but then you need either a wages reality check for players, which would really just mean they go somewhere else, or we work with less number of decent players.

Ticket prices aren't just priced for the sake of it, they reflect the costs of what we are trying to fund.

Hermit Crab
06-03-2015, 12:29 PM
Cool, sold out already and I haven't had time to renew...:flag:

Oh oh well me too..................

DJ HIBBY
06-03-2015, 12:31 PM
That's all great but then you need either a wages reality check for players, which would really just mean they go somewhere else, or we work with less number of decent players.

Ticket prices aren't just priced for the sake of it, they reflect the costs of what we are trying to fund.

That's all fine and I appreciate what you are saying Andy but if prices were more attractive, then the crowds I'm sure would increase as a result thus more money being received.

As I say, increasing crowds isn't all about the pricing but it is a serious consideration for many people especially in a world where there are many other things to do on a weekend.

Pretty Boy
06-03-2015, 12:38 PM
I'm assuming all those who said even a token gesture discount would be enough will be rushing to buy or renew right about now?

DJ HIBBY
06-03-2015, 12:44 PM
I'm assuming all those who said even a token gesture discount would be enough will be rushing to buy or renew right about now?

I suspect many will wait until they find out which league we will be playing in next year

Hermit Crab
06-03-2015, 12:47 PM

I'll be renewing as usual via the payment plan as I can't afford it all in one go. Option isn't there on my e ticketing do can't renew just now anyway.

Gatecrasher
06-03-2015, 12:54 PM
This thread confirms no matter what the club tries they can't win. There will always be moaners.

I'd rather watch Scott Allan Malonga and Fyvie than pay less money but that's just me. I don't care what division we are in.

FranckSuzy
06-03-2015, 12:54 PM

:fibber: :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
06-03-2015, 12:56 PM
If this is right then that's a decent price in my opinion, may even bag myself one.

Billy Whizz
06-03-2015, 01:00 PM
This thread confirms no matter what the club tries they can't win. There will always be moaners.

I'd rather watch Scott Allan Malonga and Fyvie than pay less money but that's just me. I don't care what division we are in.

Well said

Mikey
06-03-2015, 01:03 PM
I suspect this is just them getting things ready on the system. Monday would be a good day to launch..... assuming we win on Sunday!

We'd have the feelgood factor of being in a semi final and new buyers would get ticket priority too!!

hibsmad
06-03-2015, 01:06 PM

The majority of people seem pretty positive about it. If this does prove to be the prices then I think that it shows the club can win. Of course there will always be moaners but that's life! All the club can strive for is to have less moaners :greengrin

I don't have a season ticket just now because I can't make a lot of Saturdays. However my son is about to turn 6 and he loves going to see Hibs (which is strange because he has never seen us win yet and was even there to see us get relegated). The drop in prices might make me think to hell with it and buy two anyway. Out of interest, how much was it for a kids ticket in the East this season?

kaimendhibs
06-03-2015, 01:09 PM

Agreed

ronaldo7
06-03-2015, 01:11 PM
The majority of people seem pretty positive about it. If this does prove to be the prices then I think that it shows the club can win. Of course there will always be moaners but that's life! All the club can strive for is to have less moaners :greengrin

I don't have a season ticket just now because I can't make a lot of Saturdays. However my son is about to turn 6 and he loves going to see Hibs (which is strange because he has never seen us win yet and was even there to see us get relegated). The drop in prices might make me think to hell with it and buy two anyway. Out of interest, how much was it for a kids ticket in the East this season?

£85

Diclonius
06-03-2015, 01:22 PM
Students down to £170.

southsider
06-03-2015, 01:33 PM
£85
My mate takes his son, 12, and because he buys it early his boys is free.

ronaldo7
06-03-2015, 01:40 PM
My mate takes his son, 12, and because he buys it early his boys is free.

Is that for the famous five?

Ozyhibby
06-03-2015, 01:44 PM
Great news and yet more evidence that the club are beginning to listen to the fans.

hfc rd
06-03-2015, 02:02 PM
I suspect many will wait until they find out which league we will be playing in next year

That's what I think too. Fairly decent pricing though.

ronaldo7
06-03-2015, 02:23 PM
Monday for the launch then.

:flag:

https://www.facebook.com/HibernianFootballClubOfficial

Pete
06-03-2015, 02:30 PM
He's entitled to his opinion mate as you are. :-)

This seems to be a licence to come out with any old crap though.

Mikey
06-03-2015, 02:48 PM
Monday for the launch then.

:flag:

https://www.facebook.com/HibernianFootballClubOfficial

Sure looks that way.

Losing on Sunday would be hugely damaging and simply isn't an option!

Hermit Crab
06-03-2015, 02:59 PM
Sure looks that way.

Losing on Sunday would be hugely damaging and simply isn't an option!

I trust Stubbs to have the players up for this ensuring there are no slip ups and that they go out and do a professional job on Sunday.

DH1875
06-03-2015, 03:29 PM
If we dont win the playoffs then it would stand to reason that both rangers and hearts wont be in the championship next season. That would mean there would be no CAT A games so in effect that would cancel out the £20 saving. £360 for championship football and no derby isnt value for money Im affraid.

Course, if we win the playoffs its a different story :greengrin

marinello59
06-03-2015, 03:41 PM
If we dont win the playoffs then it would stand to reason that both rangers and hearts wont be in the championship next season. That would mean there would be no CAT A games so in effect that would cancel out the £20 saving. £360 for championship football and no derby isnt value for money Im affraid.

Course, if we win the playoffs its a different story :greengrin

I pay to watch Hibs play. Who do you pay to see.? Regardless of which division we are in I want to see us field a team filled with top league standard players and that means paying top league prices. if these are the prices then the club has got it about right and I would expect most ST Holders from this year to renew. If your ambition doesn't extend beyond seeing a team filled with lower league standard players then I guess only a price reduction will suit you. Most of us want better though.

Baldy Foghorn
06-03-2015, 03:45 PM
I pay to watch Hibs play. Who do you pay to see.? Regardless of which division we are in I want to see us field a team filled with top league standard players and that means paying top league prices. if these are the prices then the club has got it about right and I would expect most ST Holders from this year to renew. If your ambition doesn't extend beyond seeing a team filled with lower league standard players then I guess only a price reduction will suit you. Most of us want better though.

:top marks

M59 is spot on......

Andy74
06-03-2015, 03:46 PM
:top marks

M59 is spot on......

He is indeed. I pay to watch Hibs play, that's that.

carnoustiehibee
06-03-2015, 04:20 PM
What scottish clubs should do is have some sort of reduced travel cost for season ticket holders out with their teams town/city

Baldy Foghorn
06-03-2015, 04:23 PM
What scottish clubs should do is have some sort of reduced travel cost for season ticket holders out with their teams town/city

Is it Hibs fault you stay in Carnoustie?

andrew70
06-03-2015, 04:25 PM

So someone who chooses to relocate for say job purposes I.e. A bigger wage should get their season ticket reduced?

It's not the clubs fault where we do or don't live.

of course I completely understand there are financial issues for everyone but it would be very hard to start reductions for these reasons.

carnoustiehibee
06-03-2015, 04:29 PM
So someone who chooses to relocate for say job purposes I.e. A bigger wage should get their season ticket reduced?

It's not the clubs fault where we do or don't live.

of course I completely understand there are financial issues for everyone but it would be very hard to start reductions for these reasons.

Not season ticket reduced but say 20% off rail travel or something. They do it in Germany.

It was just a suggestion that could be looked at to entice more fans back

carnoustiehibee
06-03-2015, 04:29 PM
Is it Hibs fault you stay in Carnoustie?

Jesus Christ settle down eh!

Baldy Foghorn
06-03-2015, 04:30 PM
Jesus Christ settle down eh!

what about fans who travel to away games, should they receive subsided travel too?

carnoustiehibee
06-03-2015, 04:34 PM
what about fans who travel to away games, should they receive subsided travel too?

If they have a ticket for the game then why not.

Bobby's Cinema
06-03-2015, 04:35 PM
Decent enough price if accurate. If Stubbs summer signings are anything like what has gone before you'd think there will be a late upsurge.

Here is that BBC survey on ST prices again.... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29527838

Baldy Foghorn
06-03-2015, 04:46 PM
If they have a ticket for the game then why not.

Hibs do not have available funds to subsidise fan travel....Where would it stop, claiming for bus fares, petrol expenses?

CropleyWasGod
06-03-2015, 04:47 PM
Not season ticket reduced but say 20% off rail travel or something. They do it in Germany.

Would probably entice more fans to Glasgow, no?

andrew70
06-03-2015, 04:50 PM

Is that not more a government issue than a club one though?

3pm
06-03-2015, 05:32 PM
£20 a game. Good stuff.

emerald green
06-03-2015, 05:46 PM
Still a rip off.

It's not a "rip-off". Why would Hibs alienate their own supporters by trying to rip them off? A "rip-off" doesn't usually involve a reduction in price!

I associate the expression "rip-off" with things like theft, exploitation, or things being of poor quality.

If Hibs are going to get out of this division, people need to come to terms with the fact that club needs sufficient income to retain and attract the quality of player to achieve that aim.

Carheenlea
06-03-2015, 05:48 PM

One thing I would like to see across the board at all clubs that would maybe encourage more people to follow their teams away, is considerably cheaper tickets for away fans than home fans. Even as much as half the price. When you factor in the travelling costs I'd say it would be a fair deal for those who spend the time and money on travelling round the country.

dchibs
06-03-2015, 06:19 PM
£380 if bought early, £405 (I think)if bought after early bird deadline
How much for the CTU in the east cant wait to see us retain the SC next season.

iwasthere1972
06-03-2015, 06:29 PM
Hibs do not have available funds to subsidise fan travel....Where would it stop, claiming for bus fares, petrol expenses?

You forgot the pie and Bovril.

FranckSuzy
06-03-2015, 06:48 PM
It's not a "rip-off". Why would Hibs alienate their own supporters by trying to rip them off? A "rip-off" doesn't usually involve a reduction in price!

I associate the expression "rip-off" with things like theft, exploitation, or things being of poor quality.

If Hibs are going to get out of this division, people need to come to terms with the fact that club needs sufficient income to retain and attract the quality of player to achieve that aim.

Just ignore him, he's :fishin: :wink:

emerald green
06-03-2015, 06:56 PM
Just ignore him, he's :fishin: :wink:

OK, will do mate. Looks like I've just taken :a bite: :rolleyes:

andrew70
06-03-2015, 06:58 PM
One thing I would like to see across the board at all clubs that would maybe encourage more people to follow their teams away, is considerably cheaper tickets for away fans than home fans. Even as much as half the price. When you factor in the travelling costs I'd say it would be a fair deal for those who spend the time and money on travelling round the country.

Yeah this is something I'd like to see as well although I'd go as far to say there should be an agreement between all clubs that prices should be kept at 15/5 per game with derbies priced at 20/10.

However I don't think a reduction would immediately increase attendances. That only comes with performances and results, no matter the cost.

givescotlandfreedom
06-03-2015, 07:03 PM

Agreed. There will always be a reason for some moaners. I'd be happy with a price freeze instead of a discount if it gives us a better team and the same folk renew anyway.

Scouse Hibee
06-03-2015, 07:12 PM
More money I'm going to spend for no apparent reason other than it's become a habit.........................I need help :greengrin

Borderhibbie76
06-03-2015, 07:47 PM

Absolutely spot on pal 100%

Swedish hibee
06-03-2015, 08:02 PM
What a bunch of moaners!!!! Some folk never happy :rolleyes:

lucky
06-03-2015, 08:24 PM
I'll renew but still over priced. Should have not been more than £300.

monarch
06-03-2015, 11:38 PM

Why should Hibs subsidise travel to an away ground when the home team retains 100% of the gate money received from travelling supporters. Doesn't make business sense.

Keith_M
07-03-2015, 07:43 AM

I'm all in favour of that.

They should pay my accomodation, as well as the Flights from Munich :greengrin

oneone73
07-03-2015, 07:59 AM
I'm all in favour of that.

They should pay my accomodation, as well as the Flights from Munich :greengrin

Jeez, you dinnae half get ripped in this place just for putting forward a suggestion. His idea works in Germany, though it's Government-subsidised I believe. While we may never get a public transport subsidy in this country, there's no need to take the piss just for putting it out there. FWIW, I'd be interested in some kind of help for supporters buses and car park subsidies, for big games especially ... like Ross County away in the play-offs!

Keith_M
07-03-2015, 08:38 AM
Jeez, you dinnae half get ripped in this place just for putting forward a suggestion. His idea works in Germany, though it's Government-subsidised I believe. While we may never get a public transport subsidy in this country, there's no need to take the piss just for putting it out there. FWIW, I'd be interested in some kind of help for supporters buses and car park subsidies, for big games especially ... like Ross County away in the play-offs!

What's up? I said I agreed with your idea

:confused:

:wink:

SunshineOnLeith
07-03-2015, 09:28 AM
It's not a price reduction, it's a shake down!

#HandsOnHibs

lord bunberry
07-03-2015, 10:13 AM
What we need is a catchy slogan to go with the launch. I was thinking Allan Stubbs green and white army.

Onceinawhile
07-03-2015, 10:18 AM
Can anyone tell me how much an adult and child was in the famous five lower this season? I'm considering it for the upcoming season.

lord bunberry
07-03-2015, 10:21 AM
Can anyone tell me how much an adult and child was in the famous five lower this season? I'm considering it for the upcoming season.
£405 for both £380 for the adult and £25 for the child.
Child must be under 12.

Scouse Hibee
07-03-2015, 01:33 PM
What we need is a catchy slogan to go with the launch. I was thinking Allan Stubbs green and white army.

How about footfall helps our football.
Splash the cash so Hibs don't crash.
Stump up for Stubbsy.
:-)

Pretty Boy
07-03-2015, 01:38 PM

Buy an ST and we'll be less pish
signing Malonga not Colin Nish
Remember we were linked with Rory Fallon
Give us your cash for another Scott Allan
We'll silence the chant of all the Hibees are gay
When we unveil the next David Gray
The current form is what we aim to maintain
Your 360 might buy another Liam Fontaine.....

MSK
07-03-2015, 01:56 PM
Your 360 might buy another Liam Fontaine.....:top marks ...:greengrin

Billy Whizz
07-03-2015, 02:08 PM
Your 360 might buy another Liam Fontaine.....

Not too bad

lyonhibs
07-03-2015, 02:33 PM

Against the ticket pricing rules as they currently stand though.

IberianHibernian
07-03-2015, 09:19 PM
Thought there would be two prices depending on which league we`re in next season to avoid this season`s error of top league prices for second division . Maybe admin cost of everyone having to pay supplement if we`re promoted would be significant . Still comments here seem to think prices are reasonable whichever league we`re in so either club can rely on continuing to charge high prices or opinions here don`t reflect opinions of Hibs support as a whole - here what matters is not just season ticket holders but all Hibs fans - if STs are expensive , walk ups will be even more so and it`ll be harder to attract new fans or get lapsed ones back . Agree with comment about cheap price for young walk ups - maybe fill South Stand lower that way .

Mikey
08-03-2015, 09:14 AM
Good stuff.

A wee reminder for anyone who is buying, if you can afford to buy it outright it means more money goes to the club. If you use the payment plan the amount that the club gets will be reduced by interest and admin costs.

Three of the .net admin team were down at ER yesterday to see Greig Mailer (he's the new head of marketing and communications) ahead of tomorrow's launch and I asked for clarification on this. It turns out that interest and costs amount to around £11 so it's not as big a hit as I had originally thought, so that makes it a really good option for both the fans and the club.

And they weren't very pleased about Ticketmaster testing the prices on the live system :tsk tsk:

Keith_M
08-03-2015, 01:56 PM
if we could just win our next game in the Scottish Cup, then the Club could announce that all current and new ST Holders are guaranteed a ticket for the Final.

That'll be our budget sorted for next season

:thumbsup:

Shields Hibee
08-03-2015, 07:49 PM
Ill be renewing for next season & I somehow suspect some announcement of buying a ST guarantees a ticket for the final :gwa:

ronaldo7
09-03-2015, 09:16 AM
http://www.wearehibernianfc.co.uk/brochure.html

Great video:thumbsup:

Gatecrasher
09-03-2015, 09:21 AM
Nice! ST and a cup top up for me :thumbsup:

andrew70
09-03-2015, 09:30 AM
Renewed, good prices, early bird - payment plan, nice and easy process.

Well done Hibs.

JimBHibees
09-03-2015, 09:32 AM

Great video:thumbsup:

Agree the video is superb almost as good as the balancing act one of the fans at the front of the stand has with his tray of chips when Malonga scores v Yams. :greengrin

h185forever
09-03-2015, 09:34 AM
Renewed * 2 west upper and CTU.........

Gatecrasher
09-03-2015, 09:36 AM
£335 for a f5 lower adult, you can't really go wrong with that imo.

Danderhall Hibs
09-03-2015, 11:24 AM
Does anyone know why a 12 year old tickets costs more than a 11 year olds? Are 12 year olds supposed to be out earning?

Danderhall Hibs
09-03-2015, 11:27 AM
Does anyone know why a 12 year old tickets costs more than a 11 year olds? Are 12 year olds supposed to be out earning?

No mention of the first kid free offer in the F5 lower either.

Jay
09-03-2015, 11:28 AM

I think the system was changed a few years ago. 12s and over were called youths. rather than over 12s price going up they dropped the u12 price

Danderhall Hibs
09-03-2015, 11:29 AM
I think the system was changed a few years ago. 12s and over were called youths. rather than over 12s price going up they dropped the u12 price

She'll need to get herself a paper round to cover the difference then! Surely it should be 16 that's the change?

Jay
09-03-2015, 11:33 AM
She'll need to get herself a paper round to cover the difference then! Surely it should be 16 that's the change?

If she's clever she will tell you that you benefited from the change for the last few years, you owe her! :p

I think they do 12-18 because they are pretty much all students. Saves hassle at 16 to prove they are students.

Jay
09-03-2015, 11:37 AM
My sons just turned 18 so the price on the eticketing is an adult ticket but he is a student and will be a student next season. He has to go down to ER to sign a bit paper saying he will be a student which kinda defeats the purpose of eticketing, could he not just tick a box online?

Danderhall Hibs
09-03-2015, 11:38 AM
If she's clever she will tell you that you benefited from the change for the last few years, you owe her! :p

I think they do 12-18 because they are pretty much all students. Saves hassle at 16 to prove they are students.

It's just not logical/fair for me - they're also students before they're 12.

At least at 16 you are technically an adult and could be working.

Danderhall Hibs
09-03-2015, 11:38 AM
My sons just turned 18 so the price on the eticketing is an adult ticket but he is a student and will be a student next season. He has to go down to ER to sign a bit paper saying he will be a student which kinda defeats the purpose of eticketing, could he not just tick a box online?

Someone posted on here last week that they don't check student ID anyway.

Jay
09-03-2015, 11:43 AM

Well then they should pay the full child price from 5 so you've still benefitted. You got an extra reduction in prices until your daughter was 12.

I bet if they change it to 16 in 4 years you'd be calling for it to be 18 :p

Jay
09-03-2015, 11:44 AM
Someone posted on here last week that they don't check student ID anyway.

Yeah but I can't buy the ticket until they give him the option. It's only offering him full price adult. :(

carnoustiehibee
09-03-2015, 11:53 AM

Where's baldy foghorn?

"Is it hibs fault your kid is 12 ? "

FranckSuzy
09-03-2015, 11:59 AM
Where's baldy foghorn?

:faf:

Scouse Hibee
09-03-2015, 12:07 PM
Yeah but I can't buy the ticket until they give him the option. It's only offering him full price adult. :(

This happened to me last year, I spoke to Nicola at TO who changed it so I could do it online as long a we produced ID later.

ronaldo7
09-03-2015, 12:22 PM
Three of the .net admin team were down at ER yesterday to see Greig Mailer (he's the new head of marketing and communications) ahead of tomorrow's launch and I asked for clarification on this. It turns out that interest and costs amount to around £11 so it's not as big a hit as I had originally thought, so that makes it a really good option for both the fans and the club.

And they weren't very pleased about Ticketmaster testing the prices on the live system :tsk tsk:

I'm sure they can use this thread to get a rebate from Ticketmaster's cock up.:wink:

Tony1962
09-03-2015, 12:29 PM
Just renewed (payment plan) I know money not going straight to club..but best financially for me. Great deal £360 (Early Bird).

Hibee_Craig7062
09-03-2015, 12:32 PM
Going to get the ST back next year.

Apologies if this has been asked previously but when does the first monthly payment come off on the payment plan? And what date are the subsequent payments....they used to be on or after 1st of the month.

Jay
09-03-2015, 12:34 PM
This happened to me last year, I spoke to Nicola at TO who changed it so I could do it online as long a we produced ID later.

I'll maybe try the TO again tomorrow, the girl there told me he had to go down. Not a huge issue as we will be down on wed. Just wanted to get the tickets bought and money out of my account before I see some nice new trainers or something :)

green day
09-03-2015, 12:39 PM
If non-season ticket holders take one up now for next season, does that mean they get points for a potential cup final ticket?

Quite an incentive if it works that way?

Pretty Boy
09-03-2015, 12:40 PM
Done and dusted. Happy days.

California-Hibs
09-03-2015, 12:41 PM
£335 for a f5 lower adult, you can't really go wrong with that imo.

How much was it this season for the F5 lower?

Danderhall Hibs
09-03-2015, 12:47 PM
Where's baldy foghorn?

:hilarious

Well then they should pay the full child price from 5 so you've still benefitted. You got an extra reduction in prices until your daughter was 12.

I bet if they change it to 16 in 4 years you'd be calling for it to be 18 :p

You know something I had never considered it as a discount for under 12s but an increase for over 12s.

Mathias Jack
09-03-2015, 01:01 PM
If non-season ticket holders take one up now for next season, does that mean they get points for a potential cup final ticket?

Quite an incentive if it works that way?

It is, isn't it?

Had me thinking though; when do the points actually got allocated for the ST's? This season or next?

Because if it's this season; don't they get wiped, then start again next season? Which I suppose, kinda defeats the purpose of me getting one! Can anybody help on this? :confused:

Jay
09-03-2015, 01:07 PM
:hilarious

You know something I had never considered it as a discount for under 12s but an increase for over 12s.

I'm thinking of applying for a job as a spin doctor :)

It must have happened as my son was turning 12, I have vague memories of it being kids until age 14 then they were classed as youths and they changed it to 12 but dropped the price for the youngsters and I was one of the ones who lost out.

Andy74
09-03-2015, 01:11 PM
It is, isn't it?

Had me thinking though; when do the points actually got allocated for the ST's? This season or next?

Because if it's this season; don't they get wiped, then start again next season? Which I suppose, kinda defeats the purpose of me getting one! Can anybody help on this? :confused:

I'm still showing with this year's total, which makes sense. I assume the points for next season's tickets will be added at the start of next season.

Not sure how it would work with linking final tickets to next season's season tickets this time, probably outwith the loyalty points system.

Mikey
09-03-2015, 01:18 PM
I'm holding off until the end of the week as I'm very confident that Pretty Boy's Cheltenham tips will pay for it :greengrin

:kbacker:

Speedy
09-03-2015, 09:13 PM
Just looking at the early bird prices. Strange that the adult discount is significantly less than the other categories.

Anyone close to the logic?

Amit
17-03-2015, 04:30 PM
That's me renewed for next season [emoji106]