PDA

View Full Version : Cowdenbeath Away Tickets - South Terrace

Carheenlea
04-03-2015, 08:04 PM
I see the Cowdenbeath tickets are on sale and the tickets are for the South Terrace. If the arrangement is the same as earlier in season, walk -up tickets will be for behind the goals only.
Central Park is not the most comfortable of spectator experiences, but the South terrace at least offers a more elevated vantage point where the safety fence for the stock cars doesn`t obscure the view, so buying in advance would be advised for this I`d say. I was behind the goals last time round and it was dreadful so won`t be making the same mistake this time.
A semi-final berth booked followed by a win against Livingston midweek should see a bumper Hibs crowd making the short trip over to Fife.

Pretty Boy
04-03-2015, 08:22 PM
Buying in advance gets you those all important loyalty points as well.

Stuarty27
04-03-2015, 08:42 PM
To be fair the south stands view is horrendous too.

I have never been so cold at a football game than that one earlier in the season. Soaked to the baws

HibsNutter
04-03-2015, 09:00 PM
That game was painful. I imagine watching a game there in the sunshine would be good so we'll go in the hope that happens.

Ronniekirk
04-03-2015, 09:03 PM
Buying in advance gets you those all important loyalty points as well.

I dinnae care if it's pishing of rain am no going

Boyle89
04-03-2015, 09:14 PM
think I will bring a brolly and armbands this time.

The_Exile
04-03-2015, 09:14 PM
Same here, it could be pishing loyalty points and I probably wouldnae go near the place. It's a properly grim "stadium".

Iggy Pope
04-03-2015, 09:15 PM
I dinnae care if it's pishing of rain am no going

You'll be all right with a nice big **** off brolly! :wink: