PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: WHAT'S ON HIBS TV THIS WEEK

RSS Bot
04-03-2015, 12:30 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5243)

blackpoolhibs
04-03-2015, 08:03 AM
I'm a subscriber to Hibs tv, i'm going abroad soon will my subscription allow me to log on and watch the game live, or will i have to pay extra or buy a different package?

:confused:

Ashtead Hibs
04-03-2015, 10:18 PM
I'm a subscriber to Hibs tv, i'm going abroad soon will my subscription allow me to log on and watch the game live, or will i have to pay extra or buy a different package?

Was able to watch the game live lthe other week in Rome through Hibs TV on my UK subscription for no extra cost

blackpoolhibs
05-03-2015, 09:18 AM
Was able to watch the game live lthe other week in Rome through Hibs TV on my UK subscription for no extra cost

Great news. :thumbsup:

Andy74
05-03-2015, 09:31 AM

Really? Seems a strange loophole if everyone could have just signed up for the UK scheme?

blackpoolhibs
05-03-2015, 02:08 PM
Really? Seems a strange loophole if everyone could have just signed up for the UK scheme?

I'm not sure and that's why i asked the question, but i thought i read somewhere that it was the same price now for home and abroad, with the added bonus if you lived abroad you could watch the game live rather than just listen over here?

Peevemor
05-03-2015, 02:34 PM
I'm not sure and that's why i asked the question, but i thought i read somewhere that it was the same price now for home and abroad, with the added bonus if you lived abroad you could watch the game live rather than just listen over here?

Since this season it's one price for all. Before there were different rates - Hibs TV, Hibs TV international, etc.

blackpoolhibs
05-03-2015, 08:10 PM
Since this season it's one price for all. Before there were different rates - Hibs TV, Hibs TV international, etc.

So am i right in thinking i will be able to watch when im abroad with my uk subscription? :confused:

The Green Goblin
06-03-2015, 09:33 AM
So am i right in thinking i will be able to watch when im abroad with my uk subscription? :confused:

My guess is that you can, yes. It just comes down to whether or not you are in the UK/Ireland, so you'll be able to watch the video. For example, when I was back home recently, I would only get audio, even though I subscribed from abroad. (I went to the games, so it was no problem :greengrin ) But I am 99.99% sure you'll be fine.

blackpoolhibs
06-03-2015, 05:13 PM
My guess is that you can, yes. It just comes down to whether or not you are in the UK/Ireland, so you'll be able to watch the video. For example, when I was back home recently, I would only get audio, even though I subscribed from abroad. (I went to the games, so it was no problem :greengrin ) But I am 99.99% sure you'll be fine.

Good news. :aok: