PDA

View Full Version : Media HSL Trending

HappyHibby93
02-03-2015, 10:42 AM
Just noticed this while jumping around various web pages, brilliant stuff HSL, and above the Cloak and Stagger :greengrin

Hibbyradge
02-03-2015, 10:44 AM
:confused:

HappyHibby93
02-03-2015, 10:48 AM

Sorry, that was my attempt at a joke, I'll get ma coat :wink:. HSL are trending on twitter above Madonna.

HappyHibby93
02-03-2015, 10:50 AM
George Stewart has singed up with his family...........

GGTTH :thumbsup:

Andy74
02-03-2015, 10:50 AM

No idea either. Do we get a prize?

HappyHibby93
02-03-2015, 10:55 AM
No idea either. Do we get a prize?

http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk/news.html

Mcpakeisgod
02-03-2015, 11:11 AM
Just basically means that hibs are getting talked about on twitter quite a lot at the moment, more than madonna, (trending) is like a league table of the #hashtags and hibs is in the top ten in scotland at the moment

Just Alf
02-03-2015, 02:37 PM
http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk/news.html

What a nightmare of a web page to read on a tablet, keeps jumping back to the top..... Gave up.

Who builds websites like that these days? :confused: , any websites built for my work always need to be compatible for all the ways our customers will be accessing them. Oh well, will look later when I get home..... If I remember.

Leithenhibby
02-03-2015, 04:59 PM
What a nightmare of a web page to read on a tablet, keeps jumping back to the top..... Gave up.

Who builds websites like that these days? :confused: , any websites built for my work always need to be compatible for all the ways our customers will be accessing them. Oh well, will look later when I get home..... If I remember.

Taken my IT skills to a whole new level, think the kids call it "copy & paste" :greengrin

IT’S A FAMILY AFFAIR
Just like the Sly and the Family Stone hit “It’s a Family Affair” from 1971, George Stewart former Hibs captain and legend who played in over 100 games for the Club, including the twice replayed Scottish Cup Final against Rangers, and his sons are supporting Hibernian Supporters Limited.
The family is spread across the world with George in England, Dean in Australia and Grant here in Scotland. Despite this distance they are all resolute about supporting the Club they love through Hibernian Supporters Limited.
George stated, “We all have a role to play for Hibernian. We had stated our position last summer and looked for change and change has been forthcoming.
“On the park we are a completely different outfit and credit to the Club on the appointment of Alan Stubbs and his team. We need to play our part now and that is why I am backing Hibernian Supporters Limited. The money raised goes towards the football and that is what we are all after!”
Jackie MacNamara commented, “I played with George during his time at Hibs and there was no better person to be beside when defending your cause. It is great to see his leadership on the park is being translated here to supporting Hibernian Supporters Limited.”
2 March 2015
Mar 2nd, 2015

ScottB
02-03-2015, 07:37 PM

Yeah that's awful! I'd guess they've skinned a cheap Wordpress theme.

Just Alf
02-03-2015, 08:53 PM
Taken my IT skills to a whole new level, think the kids call it "copy & paste" :greengrin

IT’S A FAMILY AFFAIR
Just like the Sly and the Family Stone hit “It’s a Family Affair” from 1971, George Stewart former Hibs captain and legend who played in over 100 games for the Club, including the twice replayed Scottish Cup Final against Rangers, and his sons are supporting Hibernian Supporters Limited.
The family is spread across the world with George in England, Dean in Australia and Grant here in Scotland. Despite this distance they are all resolute about supporting the Club they love through Hibernian Supporters Limited.i
George stated, “We all have a role to play for Hibernian. We had stated our position last summer and looked for change and change has been forthcoming.
“On the park we are a completely different outfit and credit to the Club on the appointment of Alan Stubbs and his team. We need to play our part now and that is why I am backing Hibernian Supporters Limited. The money raised goes towards the football and that is what we are all after!”
Jackie MacNamara commented, “I played with George during his time at Hibs and there was no better person to be beside when defending your cause. It is great to see his leadership on the park is being translated here to supporting Hibernian Supporters Limited.”
2 March 2015
Mar 2nd, 2015

Thank you! :aok: