PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare scenario

greenlex
28-02-2015, 07:07 PM
They *******s winning the title at ER. its on the cards I think. :rolleyes:

Thecat23
28-02-2015, 07:07 PM

They won't win at ER. Honestly think Hibs will do them!

B.H.F.C
28-02-2015, 07:10 PM
They'll have won it before we play them

Michael
28-02-2015, 07:10 PM
It's only the championship title...

IberianHibernian
28-02-2015, 07:11 PM
Or we beat them on day they can clinch league . Almost nobody here would agree with giving them extra tickets so won`t suggest it but we could double South and FF prices ( FF in case rule says home fans have to pay the same ) .

Scouse Hibee
28-02-2015, 07:13 PM
Or we beat them on day they can clinch league . Almost nobody here would agree with giving them extra tickets so won`t suggest it but we could double South and FF prices ( FF in case rule says home fans have to pay the same ) .

Eh! Charge our own fans double?

matty_f
28-02-2015, 07:14 PM

:agree:

IberianHibernian
28-02-2015, 07:19 PM
Eh! Charge our own fans double?No . FF season ticket holders have their seats and plenty of seats for home walk ups in East and West . Think rule says same prices for equivalent seats in this case behind the goal .

andrew70
28-02-2015, 07:21 PM
They won't win at ER. Honestly think Hibs will do them!

This! :top marks

Scouse Hibee
28-02-2015, 07:22 PM
No . FF season ticket holders have their seats and plenty of seats for home walk ups in East and West . Think rule says same prices for equivalent seats in this case behind the goal .

So if your a FF regular walk up you have to pay double or move somewhere else.

NORTHERNHIBBY
28-02-2015, 07:23 PM
But with some games already being the cliche driven six pointers, the game against Hearts would be one of the less damaging ones to lose.

Golden Bear
28-02-2015, 07:26 PM
It's a "glass is full" scenario for me as we'll inflict a heavy defeat on them thus ensuring that they'll have no title celebrations at the Holy Ground.

3pm
28-02-2015, 07:31 PM
As things stand, it'll be over by then.

Sir David Gray
28-02-2015, 07:37 PM
They'll win the title before they come to Easter Road.

We play them in the fourth last game of the season and Sevco will have five games left at that point. I can't believe that, with the lead they have just now, they will still have failed to confirm their title win.

I reckon it's possible they could win it at Ibrox the week before.

MWHIBBIES
28-02-2015, 07:41 PM
They have already won the title and I couldn't care less. I'm only worried about Hibs.

IberianHibernian
28-02-2015, 07:56 PM
So if your a FF regular walk up you have to pay double or move somewhere else.Are there many regular FF walk ups ? If so , maybe some of them could be given complimentaries . We`re talking of an extra 80K pounds for Hibs .

kaimendhibs
28-02-2015, 07:58 PM
No way we should give that mob more tickets. Also, I've had my seat in Ff for plus 10 years and I ain't moving😡

gorgie greens
28-02-2015, 07:59 PM
Eh! Charge our own fans double?

Petrie in disguise ,:greengrin

gorgie greens
28-02-2015, 08:00 PM
Give them the minimum tickets and fill it with Hibbys

Scouse Hibee
28-02-2015, 08:00 PM
Are there many regular FF walk ups ? If so , maybe some of them could be given complimentaries . We`re talking of an extra 80K pounds for Hibs .

We are also talking of pissing off part of the home support to make a profit out of the Jambo's not for me.

IberianHibernian
28-02-2015, 08:11 PM
No way we should give that mob more tickets. Also, I've had my seat in Ff for plus 10 years and I ain't movingWhy would you be moving ? If you have a seson ticket you`d have your seat . If you`re a regular FF walk up , club would have to find way round rule about same prices for similar seats for home and away fans . Not saying Hearts should get more tickets saying prices for South should be raised which would mean same for FF I suppose . Anyway won`t happen since we wouldn`t want to encourage their fans to buy cheaper seats in East / West with home fans .

Biggie
28-02-2015, 08:37 PM
As things stand, it'll be over by then.
Great, I've *****ed £56 on a dead rubber........

Hibbyradge
28-02-2015, 08:41 PM
Great, I've *****ed £56 on a dead rubber........

:faf:

Waxy
28-02-2015, 11:55 PM
Aye it's only the championship. Maybe this is what Romanov really meant all them years ago.

Liberal Hibby
01-03-2015, 12:23 AM

I've finally come to the conclusion today that unlike their last few sojourns in the bottom divisions Hearts might actually for the first time come up as champions.

But we'll beat them at ER - whether they're mathematically champions or not.

Pete
01-03-2015, 01:01 AM
They've already won the league and will be coming to party anyway. It would hardly be a "nightmare scenario" if it became mathematically impossible for them to be caught when we play them.

All eyes are on Rangers and finishing as strongly as possible. Finishing second is key and we must be blinkered in our approach whenever we take to the field...it's all about a very achievable three points regardless of the opposition.

We are racking up the wins and can't let them get in the way. If we stick to our way of doing things they won't.

Hibeesmad
01-03-2015, 01:12 AM
If we finish 2nd, beat hearts next month, get promoted via the play offs and get to the Scottish Cup Final (hopefully even win it) then we have had a better season that what they have

Forza Fred
01-03-2015, 03:37 AM
Who cares?

Let's care about us, not them

Postman
01-03-2015, 07:07 AM

Don't know if you're being serious here but what a stupid idea! In a time when football is overpriced Hearts would look to do the same at the next derby and I wonder how many would then be happy to pay £40-50 to go to Tynecastle and they would be right to do so.

Also, surely we will be looking to get as close to a sell out for this one anyway so would mean around 2,000 hibbies having to pay inflated prices??

lucky
01-03-2015, 07:14 AM
Not having this crap it's only the championship. If it was us who had pissed this league and had the chance to **** them as champions we would be loving it. Their consistency has been great this season it just a shame that our start to the season ruined our challenge

Alex Trager
01-03-2015, 08:01 AM
If we finish 2nd, beat hearts next month, get promoted via the play offs and get to the Scottish Cup Final (hopefully even win it) then we have had a better season that what they have

This.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Col2
01-03-2015, 08:08 AM

Spot on. THIS is Hearts nightmare scenario. All the focus on the play offs (title win distant memory), promotion and then (say it quietly) a Scottish cup win. I wonder how much they would be celebrating after THAT!!

I will take a promotion OR a Scottish cup win (not being greedy).

Hibbyradge
01-03-2015, 08:20 AM

:hilarious

Loving your optimism, although you'd probably be wise to prepare for some disappointments!

It's much more likely that we'll achieve none of those things than all of them.

Hibbyradge
01-03-2015, 08:26 AM
The league title race will be over well before we play Hearts.

The real nightmare scenario is that we'd need them to beat Rangers on the last day of the season at Tynecastle when we're away to Falkirk.

Unfortunately, I think third place is the best we'll do this season.

Bobby's Cinema
01-03-2015, 08:30 AM

The real nightmare scenario is that we'd need them to beat Rangers on the last day of the season at Tynecastle when we're away to Falkirk.

I would fancy us in that scenario to go and win & Hearts don't look like they're about to lay down for anyone

Wembley67
01-03-2015, 08:37 AM

The same title that had us all on the pitch 14 (?) years ago.

Diclonius
01-03-2015, 08:41 AM

I think they'd want us to come up with them.

Hibbyradge
01-03-2015, 08:44 AM
I would fancy us in that scenario to go and win & Hearts don't look like they're about to lay down for anyone

:dunno:

Maybe, but it would still be a nightmare.

Bristolhibby
01-03-2015, 11:52 AM

I've been thinking about this. If it were us top, I'd want Hearts to come up over Rangers. I truly hate the Huns.

The Yams, dare I say it, are just punters from Edinburgh who happen to support the wrong team.

For me I want to **** on the Huns again, and I think the Hearts will want to have a 100% record against the Huns as well. There has been too much time where the Edinburgh clubs have been in the shadow of the OF. Smashing the Huns in every game will go a small way to redressing the balance, and I believe both Hibs and Hearts fans will be up for these remaining games.

J

hfc rd
01-03-2015, 11:59 AM
They already have it won.

Ronniekirk
01-03-2015, 12:02 PM
They already have it won.
Exactly so we just need to concentrate on winning as many games as we can and when we play them next I expect us to try and do that

Sir David Gray
01-03-2015, 12:05 PM
I've been thinking about this. If it were us top, I'd want Hearts to come up over Rangers. I truly hate the Huns.

The Yams, dare I say it, are just punters from Edinburgh who happen to support the wrong team.

For me I want to **** on the Huns again, and I think the Hearts will want to have a 100% record against the Huns as well. There has been too much time where the Edinburgh clubs have been in the shadow of the OF. Smashing the Huns in every game will go a small way to redressing the balance, and I believe both Hibs and Hearts fans will be up for these remaining games.

J

If Hibs were in Hearts' position, I wouldn't give a monkeys who came up with us.

I would just want to win every game that we play, even after the title's been won and if that helped Hearts one week and Sevco the next then so be it.

hfc rd
01-03-2015, 12:09 PM
If Hibs were in Hearts' position, I wouldn't give a monkeys who came up with us.

I would just want to win every game that we play, even after the title's been won and if that helped Hearts one week and Sevco the next then so be it.

This. I don't think they even want us to go up with them and will be rooting for whoever us or The Rangers will be playing against in the play-offs.

Lago
01-03-2015, 12:11 PM
They've already won the league and will be coming to party anyway. It would hardly be a "nightmare scenario" if it became mathematically impossible for them to be caught when we play them.

All eyes are on Rangers and finishing as strongly as possible. Finishing second is key and we must be blinkered in our approach whenever we take to the field...it's all about a very achievable three points regardless of the opposition.

We are racking up the wins and can't let them get in the way. If we stick to our way of doing things they won't.
Correct.

greenlex
01-03-2015, 04:45 PM
Bigger nightmare scenario. Neither Rangers or ourselves go up. Falkirk QoS or Premiership second bottom are in the Premiership with Hearts at next seasons kick off. We will be faced with a possibly much improved Rangers to contend with in next seasons Championship. Possible play offs two years running with no guarantees? I know I know I'm such a positive cheery bugga.

Hermit Crab
01-03-2015, 04:56 PM

Not if we beat them.

Billy Whizz
01-03-2015, 07:57 PM
Bigger nightmare scenario. Neither Rangers or ourselves go up. Falkirk QoS or Premiership second bottom are in the Premiership with Hearts at next seasons kick off. We will be faced with a possibly much improved Rangers to contend with in next seasons Championship. Possible play offs two years running with no guarantees? I know I know I'm such a positive cheery bugga.

Or Hibs/Rangers lose the play of to a premiership team, leaving us both in the championship

murray26
01-03-2015, 08:09 PM
Whatever has happened is on the past we've already proven we've got enough to beat them .. Sevco are our rivals at the moment.

QMU-1875
01-03-2015, 08:13 PM
At the moment they have it won 2 weeks before they come to easter road, no?

Sir David Gray
01-03-2015, 08:38 PM
At the moment they have it won 2 weeks before they come to easter road, no?

It will be close.

I reckon they'll win the league at some point in late March/early April.

Sevco have a couple of tricky matches this month against us and Queen of the South, where dropped points are a possibility, which would bring forward their title party, assuming they keep winning obviously.

Hermit Crab
01-03-2015, 08:44 PM
It will be close.

Sevco have a couple of tricky matches this month against us and Queen of the South, where dropped points are a possibility, which would bring forward their title party, assuming they keep winning obviously.

I think if they lose two they can win it at our gaff. Are they not on course to win it at Ibrox?

murray26
01-03-2015, 08:48 PM
It will be close.

I'm now in the unusual position of now wanting Hearts to win lol.. Doesn't feel right.

Hermit Crab
01-03-2015, 08:51 PM
I'm now in the unusual position of now wanting Hearts to win lol.. Doesn't feel right.

The league is won, Its just when it's confirmed now.

Sir David Gray
01-03-2015, 09:00 PM
I think if they lose two they can win it at our gaff. Are they not on course to win it at Ibrox?

I think that's more likely.

If Hearts keep winning, they'll have 81 points going into their match at Ibrox.

If Sevco win all their matches going into that match, they'll start the match on 63 points and will have seven games left.

If Hearts were to win that match, they would go 21 points clear of Sevco and Sevco would only have 18 points left to play for.

We could only have a maximum of 64 points by that point, so they would be 20 points clear of us in second place, so they would be confirmed as champions with a win at Ibrox on 5th April.

As you say, the only way they can win the league at Easter Road is if they lose a couple of games over the next month or so.

silverhibee
01-03-2015, 09:05 PM

Ian Murray said yesterday that there was no guarantee Hibs or Rangers would get promoted.

murray26
01-03-2015, 09:07 PM
The league is won, Its just when it's confirmed now.

True mate.. Would rather they came to us as champs in typing this it doesn't feel right though.. I'm now confused.5

Hermit Crab
01-03-2015, 09:13 PM
True mate.. Would rather they came to us as champs in typing this it doesn't feel right though.. I'm now confused.5

We would have to give them the guard of honour though if they've already won it.

Billy Whizz
01-03-2015, 09:14 PM
We would have to give them the guard of honour though if they've already won it.

Aye right

silverhibee
01-03-2015, 09:15 PM

Good yin, firing squad more like it.

Hermit Crab
01-03-2015, 09:17 PM
Aye right

Good yin, firing squad more like it.

Are teams not meant to do that now?

Sir David Gray
01-03-2015, 09:47 PM

Would we hell.

Eyrie
01-03-2015, 09:53 PM

Bleep that.

They can have seven of the best and fail to score in reply.