PDA

View Full Version : Berwick tickets added to ST?

The_Exile
27-02-2015, 10:23 AM
Just bought 3 tickets for the game next Sunday, all 3 were for ST holders who are on my account so bought them all together. Now I know I'm being really thick :greengrin but are they automatically added to the ST card? I couldn't see an option for print at home or anything and it doesn't mention anything about which method I chose on the confirmation.

Albanian Hibs
27-02-2015, 10:26 AM
Yes they are added to your cards

The_Exile
27-02-2015, 10:41 AM
Yes they are added to your cards

Excellent, cheers :aok:

overdrive
27-02-2015, 12:42 PM
Just bought 3 tickets for the game next Sunday, all 3 were for ST holders who are on my account so bought them all together. Now I know I'm being really thick :greengrin but are they automatically added to the ST card? I couldn't see an option for print at home or anything and it doesn't mention anything about which method I chose on the confirmation.

It says when it breaks down the price of your order... just above the total there is something along the lines of "Add to card option £0.00" or something like that.

The_Exile
27-02-2015, 12:47 PM
It says when it breaks down the price of your order... just above the total there is something along the lines of "Add to card option £0.00" or something like that.

Oops, didn't pick anything like that, hopefully it just defaulted to that and it'll be added to the card.

H18S NX
27-02-2015, 01:53 PM
Definately added onto card,ours were done last week.

hibby6270
27-02-2015, 02:03 PM
Yeah. Bought mine this morning and the "added to card" wording shows where the booking fee would usually be. ST card should be loaded now and ready to use as normal.

overdrive
27-02-2015, 02:55 PM
Oops, didn't pick anything like that, hopefully it just defaulted to that and it'll be added to the card.

Yeah you don't need to do anything it just adds it on and states that is delivery option on the price breakdown

The_Exile
27-02-2015, 04:22 PM
Yep, it says it right in the middle of the email "Access added to card", thinking I might need stronger glasses :agree::greengrin

Shields Hibee
27-02-2015, 04:39 PM
Yep, they go on the season ticket card, similar to what happened for Arbroath game. My mate & brother are getting print at home tickets, they get what I choose to buy them :greengrin

NadeAteMyLunch!
27-02-2015, 08:52 PM
Remember that fan in England a couple of seasons ago that was trying to buy his own seat for a game?lol.

The_Exile
27-02-2015, 08:54 PM
Remember that fan in England a couple of seasons ago that was trying to buy his own seat for a game?lol.

The Milwall fan? That was amazing, he went on the forums raging he couldn't buy a ticket for his season ticket seat as someone was already in it :greengrin

NadeAteMyLunch!
28-02-2015, 12:34 AM
The Milwall fan? That was amazing, he went on the forums raging he couldn't buy a ticket for his season ticket seat as someone was already in it :greengrin

Pfft. Yeah that's the one lol