PDA

View Full Version : Jason Cummings

Salt N Sauzee
25-02-2015, 10:18 AM
Seen on the Evening News Website (although it's since been removed) that Cummings and his mates were in an alleged food fight in McDonalds down Gorgie which has resulted in him being banned from that particular "restaurant".

Later seen on the Yams Kickback them all jumping on the Morals-wagon slating him and predicting that he's going to end up wasting his career like Riordan and O'Connor. Load of BS if you ask me!

Onceinawhile
25-02-2015, 10:20 AM
There's been plenty posters on here making nudges and winks in food fight related directions, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Hardly a big deal if it's a one off. Shouldn't be eating a maccy d's anyway!

Salt N Sauzee
25-02-2015, 10:27 AM
There's been plenty posters on here making nudges and winks in food fight related directions, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Hardly a big deal if it's a one off. Shouldn't be eating a maccy d's anyway!

He can eat as many Maccy D's as he likes as long as he's rattling in the goals for us :cb

WillowbraeHibby
25-02-2015, 10:28 AM
Who cares what the yams think... Spewing simply because he is a talent down ER way... :giruy2:

leither17
25-02-2015, 10:35 AM
Better throwing it over the walls than eating that muck anyway

Diclonius
25-02-2015, 10:44 AM
Here we go..

jacomo
25-02-2015, 10:45 AM
Seen on the Evening News Website (although it's since been removed) that Cummings and his mates were in an alleged food fight in McDonalds down Gorgie which has resulted in him being banned from that particular "restaurant".

Later seen on the Yams Kickback them all jumping on the Morals-wagon slating him and predicting that he's going to end up wasting his career like Riordan and O'Connor. Load of BS if you ask me!

It's the classiest establishment in Gorgie, JC's actions probably ruined 'date night' for a few Yams so no wonder they are cross.

lord bunberry
25-02-2015, 10:54 AM
It's the classiest establishment in Gorgie, JC's actions probably ruined 'date night' for a few Yams so no wonder they are cross.
I believe his actions interrupted the wedding reception of 2 beshellsuited jambos who'd just tied the knot in the chemist across the road whilst receiving their methadone.

Mikey09
25-02-2015, 10:55 AM
Better throwing it over the walls than eating that muck anyway

How they pass that crap off as burgers I will never know!! No like the Evening News to print a non story... Anyway, if you want to taste what a decent burger should taste like get to the Handmade Burger Co at Ocean T Jason!!!

EdinMike
25-02-2015, 11:06 AM
Here's what that awesome paper "The Sun" had to say..

HIBS ace Jason Cummings has been hit with a ban from McDonald’s after hurling muffins at staff.
Police were called to the fast food joint in Gorgie Road after the 19-year-old and some pals began causing trouble after a night out.
A source told The Sun: “He started causing bother after a night out. He was taking muffins out of the dispenser and throwing them at staff.”
A spokeswoman for McDonalds said: “We are writing to this individual, informing him of our ban” while Hibs declined to comment.
Cummings didn’t make an appearance in Hibernian’s 3-0 win over Dumbarton, remaining an unused substitute amid rumours he had been training with the Under-20s.
He scored a hat-trick last night as Hibernian’s development side crushed their Kilmarnock counterparts 7-0. (The Sun)

BOB MARLEYS DUG
25-02-2015, 11:10 AM
Hilarious if true tbh, the boy is brilliant :faf:

Jones28
25-02-2015, 11:12 AM
Internal action taken almost a week prior to the story being published then? Or was he just rested?

PiemanP
25-02-2015, 11:13 AM
Why did the evening news take their article down? Most likely because is was a load of made up tosh I imagine.

A McDonald's ban might do him some good - unhealthy stodge anyways.

Pedantic_Hibee
25-02-2015, 11:13 AM
Non-story. Much ado about muffin.

WillowbraeHibby
25-02-2015, 11:16 AM
Internal action taken almost a week prior to the story being published then? Or was he just rested?

I think it would be a given that AS had a word in his lughole..... :duck:

Mikey09
25-02-2015, 11:18 AM

:faf::faf::faf::faf:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
25-02-2015, 11:18 AM
Here's what that awesome paper "The Sun" had to say..

HIBS ace Jason Cummings has been hit with a ban from McDonald’s after hurling muffins at staff.
Police were called to the fast food joint in Gorgie Road after the 19-year-old and some pals began causing trouble after a night out.
A source told The Sun: “He started causing bother after a night out. He was taking muffins out of the dispenser and throwing them at staff.”
A spokeswoman for McDonalds said: “We are writing to this individual, informing him of our ban” while Hibs declined to comment.
Cummings didn’t make an appearance in Hibernian’s 3-0 win over Dumbarton, remaining an unused substitute amid rumours he had been training with the Under-20s.
He scored a hat-trick last night as Hibernian’s development side crushed their Kilmarnock counterparts 7-0. (The Sun)

At least he didnae open a can o beans. Could've got messy...

Pretty Boy
25-02-2015, 11:21 AM

Aye abusing minimum wage staff is comedy gold right enough.

Not exactly crime of the century but hope Hibs deal with this properly. The cocky streak is what makes Cummings so good but it has to be channeled the right way. Dropped back into the 20s for a week or 2 seems a sensible way of handling it imo.

Scouse Hibee
25-02-2015, 11:23 AM
His next goal will result in quote to interviewer " it moved in the air like a muffin"

Scouse Hibee
25-02-2015, 11:25 AM

Not exactly crime of the century but hope Hibs deal with this properly. The cocky streak is what makes Cummings so good but it has to be channeled the right way. Dropped back into the 20s for a week or 2 seems a sensible way of handling it imo.

Why did you discriminate between staff and minimum wage staff?

TowerHibs
25-02-2015, 11:26 AM

McDs are not minimum wage mate.

Nonsense but he's 19. Silliness in McDonald's after a night out. Tell you, only reason he is banned is be vase someone knew him as a hibs player. Nothing to get our knickers in a twist.

JKB has a short memory though....Lee Wallace caught with an air riffle and Craig Thompson grooming young girls!!!! Give me a 100 goal Deek who likes a night out before a pervert

Mathias Jack
25-02-2015, 11:29 AM

Looks like he's starting to channel it in the right way already, bagged a hat trick for the U20's last night...Boyle did too.

CB_NO3
25-02-2015, 11:30 AM

It does not matter if the staff are on £7 an hour or £50 an hour. You shouldn't abuse them.

Future17
25-02-2015, 11:34 AM

I'm all for discipline, but internal action seems a bit harsh!

Kato
25-02-2015, 11:38 AM

Hearts fans protest a bit too much about anything Hibs do or anything anybody connected to Hibs does.

You would think they had a guilty conscience about something.

patlowe
25-02-2015, 11:45 AM
I'm lovin' it.

Disclaimer: This is a joke based on the McDonald's slogan - if true it sounds like a pretty shoddy thing to do to people probably scraping away on a minimum wage.

Mikey09
25-02-2015, 11:45 AM
His next goal will result in quote to interviewer " it moved in the air like a muffin"

Or, "Muffin was stopping that zinger."

Salt N Sauzee
25-02-2015, 11:47 AM

Your pun of the month award is in the post :deal:

Mikey09
25-02-2015, 11:50 AM
There's an idea for McDonalds.... The Zinger McMuffin!!! It's hurled into the air by your happy server then JC jumps up from below the counter and volleys it right down yer throat!!!

25-02-2015, 11:52 AM
Yams taking the moral high ground - hahahaha oh ma sides! thats brilliant! They've employed peados, had players done for drink driving etc etc but are outraged at one of our players throwing a few muffins in McDonalds :faf: fantastic, yam hypocrisy at its best.

Seriously though, silly thing to do if true especially since he's a known face, someone was obviously going to spread the word! Can't see Stubbs taking too kindly to this nonsense. It's pretty trivial but you still don't want our players making the headlines for things like this and getting a reputation for themselves as a bit of an idiot.

As for people on facebook etc. saying he will be lucky to get back in the first team - are you having a laugh?! He's one of our top scorers who will play a big part in our fight for promotion and in the cup, do you seriously think Stubbs is gonna completely exclude him just for throwing a few muffins. He'll have been given a strong talking to about his off field conduct and probably made to apologise but for something as trivial as this theres no need for extreme action really.

Mikey09
25-02-2015, 11:59 AM
Think we should all take Muffins to the next game and if JC scores just pelt him with them.....

Smartie
25-02-2015, 12:02 PM
I think it is a sign of how far we've come when the biggest off-field problem we have to worry about is a 19-year-old getting caught up in a McDonalds food fight.

Hopefully this gets dealt with in the right way and Jason doesn't make this kind of nonsense a regular occurrence.

SteveHFC
25-02-2015, 12:07 PM

:greengrin

CraigHibee
25-02-2015, 12:08 PM

some folk making a meal out of it

DownInAlbion
25-02-2015, 12:25 PM
Seen him in mcdonald's not so long ago, not while he was chucking muffins mind you but was impressed as he only got a water after buying all his pals a meal. All be it acting in typical Cummings fashion

heretoday
25-02-2015, 12:28 PM
Wouldn't have happened in Jock Stein's day.

25-02-2015, 12:29 PM
I think it is a sign of how far we've come when the biggest off-field problem we have to worry about is a 19-year-old getting caught up in a McDonalds food fight.

Hopefully this gets dealt with in the right way and Jason doesn't make this kind of nonsense a regular occurrence.

:agree:

Absolutely. Silly teenage nonsense he's been caught up in, was more worrying when we had players up town drunk getting into fights, taking drugs etc etc.

tartanhibee
25-02-2015, 12:36 PM
Muffin to see here a non-story

Cameron1875
25-02-2015, 12:39 PM
Unfortunately he seems the type of 'lad' to do this.

Could be up to worse things though so isn't the end of the world.

Sudds_1
25-02-2015, 12:41 PM
At least he didnae open a can o beans. Could've got messy...

Indeed. Good job the tampon machine is in the ladies shunkie.................... :-)

AndyM_1875
25-02-2015, 12:54 PM

Stein was more concerned with players who couldn't stay out of the boozers. He had spies all over the place who would report in if players were up to no good.
Doubt a daft wee indiscretion in a fast food restaurant would have bothered him too much.

If he could only have kept Willie Hamilton and Jimmy Johnstone on the straight and narrow re the drink is probably something auld Hibbies and Celtic fans shake their heads over.

HoboHarry
25-02-2015, 01:13 PM
Muffin the mule on the other hand might be something that a Yam would do.......

The older ones will get that one....

Brunswickbill
25-02-2015, 01:20 PM
Scoring a hat trick for the under 20's was a piece of cake for Cummings.

--------
25-02-2015, 01:22 PM

Naw - you never saw Willie Hamilton in a McDonalds' throwing muffins. Players in the 60's were absolute wee angels, IIRC.

Just as well The Sun wasn't around when Jim O'Rourke and his pals got that birthday present for Peter Marinello - on the Nigerian tour? :rolleyes:

Jason just needs to realise that his having a good season has put him in the limelight and nonsense like this will be reported. It's one thing being a potentially good player in the development team, and another when you're the club's top scorer and making headlines for that.

He shouldn't be throwing anything at anyone - just as well it wasn't rock cakes - and I'm sure AS has explained that to him in detail. I don't think AS is a man to be messed with, really.

Positive note - the club was aware of this and dealt with it long before it hit the papers - indeed, it might not have reached the papers if it hadn't been posted on here? - and Jason buckled down and scored a hat-trick last night.

Another positive note - if he's banned from McDonalds' that means he won't be ruining his health by eating their crap meals.

Just Alf
Wonder why his Yam mates weren't mentioned in the report? :confused:

Walter
It's not really a food fight if your just p1shed and throwing food at staff....a food breach maybe. If I was one of the staff Id have lamped him even if he is a hibbie.

Great player but treat people better eh

Ozyhibby
25-02-2015, 01:36 PM
While its better than getting pi***d up George St, it's still incredibly stupid. having our second top scorer stood down while everyone else at the club are working flat out for promotion is not great.
and the nutrition guy needs to have a word if the players are in Mcdonalds.

--------
25-02-2015, 01:38 PM
Stein was more concerned with players who couldn't stay out of the boozers. He had spies all over the place who would report in if players were up to no good.
Doubt a daft wee indiscretion in a fast food restaurant would have bothered him too much.

If he could only have kept Willie Hamilton and Jimmy Johnstone on the straight and narrow re the drink is probably something auld Hibbies and Celtic fans shake their heads over.

Willie Hamilton half-drunk could play every other inside forward in Scotland off the park. The finest natural footballer I've ever seen. The thing was, Willie was only hurting himself and shortening his career with his drinking. He should have been playing for Scotland every time they played; against Real Madrid he had their defenders completely bamboozled - they didn't know what he was going to do next, or where the ball was going when he had it. And there was a derby at Tynie when I really believe he played the best game I've ever seen a Hibs player play - he was all over the park, worked like a Trojan, chased then down, ran at them passed like a dream, beat them with the ball over and over and over again, and then scored one of the best derby goals I've ever seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3Z0Qa7sjDg

You don't need to watch more than the first 2 minutes, btw.

But I don't think he'd have been too impressed with throwing stuff at the staff in a restaurant - Jock was of working-class stock and demanded respect from his players for everyone. Like Shankly at Liverpool.

CallumLaidlaw
25-02-2015, 01:56 PM
While its better than getting pi***d up George St, it's still incredibly stupid. having our second top scorer stood down while everyone else at the club are working flat out for promotion is not great.

I'm sure Cummings will have been quickly reminded that there is 3, soon to be 4, strikers that can play instead of him.

Also, there is nothing to say he was eating in Mcdonalds. A poster above says he's seen him in there before with his mates, and he was just drinking water.

HappyHibby93
25-02-2015, 01:57 PM
made my day. Best thing i've read for a while

Salt N Sauzee
25-02-2015, 02:07 PM
Thought it might be worth adding that I heard at work today that Stubbs has given Jason his final warning regarding behaviour and was left out of training with the senior squad the past week. Could be guff but it would make sense considering he was dropped to the bench for the D'ton game and playing for the development squad last night. Will expect him to be on the bench again this weekend at Alloa.

CallumLaidlaw
25-02-2015, 02:12 PM
Jason on twitter saying the story has been twisted.

also - http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/muffin-see-here-hibernian-striker-5228486

WestEndHibee
25-02-2015, 02:15 PM
Thought it might be worth adding that I heard at work today that Stubbs has given Jason his final warning regarding behaviour and was left out of training with the senior squad the past week. Could be guff but it would make sense considering he was dropped to the bench for the D'ton game and playing for the development squad last night. Will expect him to be on the bench again this weekend at Alloa.

it sounds very much like guff.

The lad is only 19, makes much more sense that the pressure is being released a bit while the other strikers are back and in form. We can't have JC burning out early this season with a potential jam packed high pressure end to the season.

Just Alf
25-02-2015, 02:18 PM
Jason on twitter saying the story has been twisted.

also - http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/muffin-see-here-hibernian-striker-5228486

That's what I was alluding to earlier.... twasn't him!

Magnifique
25-02-2015, 02:20 PM

Not too happy with the behaviour hope somebody has had a strong word.

as a burger related side note the young team (u18s or something) were in 5 guys on Saturday and all were very well behaved.

Magnifique
25-02-2015, 02:22 PM
Not too happy with the behaviour hope somebody has had a strong word.

as a burger related side note the young team (u18s or something) were in 5 guys on Saturday and all were very well behaved.

Maybe that's simply because the buns are too expensive to throw about mind

Salt N Sauzee
25-02-2015, 02:22 PM
it sounds very much like guff.

The lad is only 19, makes much more sense that the pressure is being released a bit while the other strikers are back and in form. We can't have JC burning out early this season with a potential jam packed high pressure end to the season.

Hope you're right pal. Never good to hear there's bother in house.

Just Alf
25-02-2015, 02:26 PM
Hope you're right pal. Never good to hear there's bother in house.

It's ok, he is :aok: .... JC is even known to drink water in the PUB..... can't say the same for his Yammish mates the other night though..... but hey ho....

:flag:

squire
25-02-2015, 02:28 PM

My dad played a bit at Celtic and he would go to a wee greasy spoon on London Road after training for a pie, beans and chips and Stein would come in and pinch chips of everyone's plate! Changed days indeed.

I forget Cummings is only 19. Hopefully his behaviour is nipped in the bud now and he concentrates on his football. Probably blown out of proportion by the Sun anyway

Mikey09
25-02-2015, 02:41 PM

Heard from who?? What other warnings has Stubbs given JC??

Aldo
25-02-2015, 02:42 PM
Total and utter 'non story' IMHO. He's been dealt with internally for acting like a Daftie yet it makes the papers.

There are a lot worse things happen in most MCD's on a Fri/Sat nite with folk getting assaulted etc yet a laddie doing a few daft things and he's banned. Done him a favour tbh!

bingo70
25-02-2015, 02:48 PM
Total and utter 'non story' IMHO. He's been dealt with internally for acting like a Daftie yet it makes the papers.

There are a lot worse things happen in most MCD's on a Fri/Sat nite with folk getting assaulted etc yet a laddie doing a few daft things and he's banned. Done him a favour tbh!

Football players get paid well because they're high profile. He needs to learn that due to his job he can't be acting the arse, of he does it'll probably make the papers.

This event Could end up being good for him if he learns from it. I think if it's all true then Stubbs has played a blinder.

Deansy
25-02-2015, 02:49 PM
Hearts fans protest a bit too much about anything Hibs do or anything anybody connected to Hibs does.

You would think they had a guilty conscience about something.

Think they feel they're due some 'pay-back' from the absolute kicking they've deservedly received over their (lack of) morals - before and after they went bust !!. Makes absolutely no difference what they find to complain about as the stain on their club's history is permanent !

Anyway, if they think they suffered enough when they were in administration, think what it'll be like for them when Vlad's eventually caught and starts 'Revealing all' in the hope of a lighter sentence !!

Billy Whizz
25-02-2015, 02:50 PM

Aldo, seems to have been a non story, but it looks like he's been disciplined. What for?

Aldo
25-02-2015, 02:51 PM
Football players get paid well because they're high profile. He needs to learn that due to his job he can't be acting the arse, of he does it'll probably make the papers. This event Could end up being good for him if he learns from it. I think if it's all true then Stubbs has played a blinder.

Agreed Bingo. As we discussed on a separate thread earlier this will hopefully be the making of him. His feet have been firmly placed on the ground by Stubbs and Co.

He answered last nite with a hat trick so hopefully it's worked!

Aldo
25-02-2015, 02:53 PM
Aldo, seems to have been a non story, but it looks like he's been disciplined. What for?

For acting like a Daftie in the public eye?? Tarnishing the clubs image??

Hopefully it's lesson learned.

SlickShoes
25-02-2015, 03:23 PM
Think we should all take Muffins to the next game and if JC scores just pelt him with them.....

Ive got a broken rib and can't stop laughing at this, you are killing me!:top marks

alan1875
25-02-2015, 03:25 PM
http://www.thesportbible.com/articles/hibernian-striker-banned-from-mcdonalds

Ridiculous and hilarious at the same time.

NAE NOOKIE
25-02-2015, 03:26 PM
It looks like he may have been dropped for something ... but a minor incident by the sound of it, but stuff like this doesn't help his or the clubs image.

Good to see he screwed the nut on Tuesday with a 'flurry' of goals.

Oscar T Grouch
25-02-2015, 03:34 PM
Muffin the mule on the other hand might be something that a Yam would do.......

The older ones will get that one....

I'm pretty sure you'd get put on the sex offenders register for that :greengrin:

Diclonius
25-02-2015, 03:51 PM
Quote from the Daily Record: "It was reported that former Hibernian striker Derek Riordan was located within 20 miles of the incident."

Just Alf
He. Did. Not. Do It.

Look to a couple Of guys who will be missing out on a McDonald's at their home games :cb

Guess he needs to pick his friends a bit better at times. Realistically the boss probably dropped him into the U20's precisely because he didn't just leave when stuff started getting stupid ?

HoboHarry
I'm pretty sure you'd get put on the sex offenders register for that :greengrin:

Which has been known to happen to the odd yam.......

Jack Hackett
25-02-2015, 04:00 PM
Which has been known to happen to the odd yam.......

Any particular one in mind.....They're all odd :jamboclow

Jack Hackett
25-02-2015, 04:03 PM

:thumbsup:

silverhibee
25-02-2015, 04:09 PM

Absolutely. Silly teenage nonsense he's been caught up in, was more worrying when we had players up town drunk getting into fights, taking drugs etc etc.

What players were they.

bingo70
25-02-2015, 04:16 PM
What players were they.

Garry o Connor and Gary deegan. Think Darren McCormack also got in bother for fighting did he not?

Pretty Boy
25-02-2015, 04:22 PM
He. Did. Not. Do It.

Look to a couple Of guys who will be missing out on a McDonald's at their home games :cb

Guess he needs to pick his friends a bit better at times. Realistically the boss probably dropped him into the U20's precisely because he didn't just leave when stuff started getting stupid ?

It wouldn't suprise me one bit if he was dropped simply for being in a McDonalds at whatever time on a Saturday night.

One of the things Stubbs and the fitness team have been keen to stress is that they expect players to live like athletes. Excuses like 'I was in the pub but on the water' won't do anymore. Craig Flannigan was very big on the effect a night out has on the sleeping pattern and recovery time, he said it was very obvious in the fitness tests the players do regularly who had been drinking, eating crap or simply not sleeping properly.

It seems a very British thing to still treat football as a game as opposed to an elite sport. Whilst not denying players have a right to a life it should be remembered they have a short career with an opportunity to make a hell of a lot of money. Each of us pays for the privilege to watch them play football. They really should be able to go without a McDonalds, trips into clubs or a few cans at the weekend. Thankfully it looks like slowly but surely Hibs are moving away from the culture that has held both the club and Scottish football more generally back for a while. Players won't get away with some of the stuff that has gone on before and that includes seemingly silly stuff like JC may or may not have been involved in. It's about bloody time and it's more than welcome. I just hope Jason is sensible enough to learn from it and buy into what Hibs are trying to do. He's got all the talent in the world and a few sacrifices now will do him wonders in both the short and long term.

Just Alf
25-02-2015, 04:23 PM
It wouldn't suprise me one bit if he was dropped simply for being in a McDonalds at whatever time on a Saturday night.

One of the things Stubbs and the fitness team have been keen to stress is that they expect players to live like athletes. Excuses like 'I was in the pub but on the water' won't do anymore. Craig Flannigan was very big on the effect a night out has on the sleeping pattern and recovery time, he said it was very obvious in the fitness tests the players do regularly who had been drinking, eating crap or simply not sleeping properly.

It seems a very British thing to still treat football as a game as opposed to an elite sport. Whilst not denying players have a right to a life it should be remembered they have a short career with an opportunity to make a hell of a lot of money. Each of us pays for the privilege to watch them play football. They really should be able to go without a McDonalds, trips into clubs or a few cans at the weekend. Thankfully it looks like slowly but surely Hibs are moving away from the culture that has held both the club and Scottish football more generally back for a while. Players won't get away with some of the stuff that has gone on before and that includes seemingly silly stuff like JC may or may not have been involved in. It's about bloody time and it's more than welcome. I just hope Jason is sensible enough to learn from it and buy into what Hibs are trying to do. He's got all the talent in the world and a few sacrifices now will do him wonders in both the short and long term.

:top marks bang on.

HH81
25-02-2015, 05:03 PM
There is a premiership captain who plays for England that eats burger king. I know as I chatted with them in a burger king.

Is it so wrong for players to eat fast food every now and then?

.Sean.
25-02-2015, 05:12 PM
Yeah, lobbing your scran at folk doing a menial job trying to make a living makes him 'brilliant' right enough. What an arse.

silverhibee
25-02-2015, 05:14 PM
Garry o Connor and Gary deegan. Think Darren McCormack also got in bother for fighting did he not?

Thought O'Connor was charged with drug offences before he signed for Hibs and was Deegan not assaulted, but forgot about McCormack, did he not hit a yam player, the ballet dancer chap.

bingo70
25-02-2015, 05:16 PM
There is a premiership captain who plays for England that eats burger king. I know as I chatted with them in a burger king.

I remember at the Olympics a long jumper was talking about how he had to sacrifice fast food, drinking and nights out for a year before the Olympics as he wanted to be in the best possible shape he could be. I also don't imagine top cyclists for example or athletes at the very top of their game eat much fast food or drink much.

These guys make sacrifices that's needed to get the most from their bodies, it's not unreasonable to expect footballers to do the same imo.

Booked4Being-Ugly
25-02-2015, 05:31 PM
Thought O'Connor was charged with drug offences before he signed for Hibs and was Deegan not assaulted, but forgot about McCormack, did he not hit a yam player, the ballet dancer chap.Deegan was assulted, dunno why his name came up!

I think McCormack smacked the dancer for being a loudmouth, yam tw@t, which one can understand.

HH81
25-02-2015, 05:34 PM
I remember at the Olympics a long jumper was talking about how he had to sacrifice fast food, drinking and nights out for a year before the Olympics as he wanted to be in the best possible shape he could be. I also don't imagine top cyclists for example or athletes at the very top of their game eat much fast food or drink much.

These guys make sacrifices that's needed to get the most from their bodies, it's not unreasonable to expect footballers to do the same imo.

It did not do this player any harm as he got a move to a bigger club. He had just played that day too and was on his way to England duty. Every now and then a guy who trains most days a week can have a treat.

Aldo
25-02-2015, 05:37 PM
Thought O'Connor was charged with drug offences before he signed for Hibs and was Deegan not assaulted, but forgot about McCormack, did he not hit a yam player, the ballet dancer chap.

Deegan was assaulted up town and had his jaw broken iirc.

As for McCormack he smacked Callum Elliot one nite up town.

silverhibee
25-02-2015, 06:33 PM
Deegan was assaulted up town and had his jaw broken iirc.

As for McCormack he smacked Callum Elliot one nite up town.

Nae McDonalds in Methil bud, nae nothing in Methil to be honest. :greengrin Brig Tavern was empty and i wasn't throwing anything at the barman. :thumbsup:

theonlywayisup
25-02-2015, 06:39 PM
Yes I can see the Hibs website issuing a statement:

"As a result of an incident at a local restaurant, we have imposed a one match ban on our 19 year old striker, Jason Cummings. We are disappointed that he chose to throw muffins at restaurant employees."

Yet at other clubs, players are ALLEGEDLY accused of drink driving, rape, domestic violence, sexual abuse, bigotry, swearing in public and being total 'persons' and next to nothing is done.

Aldo
25-02-2015, 06:43 PM
Nae McDonalds in Methil bud, nae nothing in Methil to be honest. :greengrin Brig Tavern was empty and i wasn't throwing anything at the barman. :thumbsup:

Lower Mefful actually my good man. The Brig does a good pint but that's bout it tbh! :-)

silverhibee
25-02-2015, 06:52 PM
Lower Mefful actually my good man. The Brig does a good pint but that's bout it tbh! :-)

Will be back up on Saturday bud. :thumbsup:

kev1875
25-02-2015, 06:52 PM

I once seen Rowan Vine in Glasgow Central with the rest of the team carrying a double whopper meal. I watched as he demolished it without getting so much as a smidge of relish on his flowing beard. It was the best bit of skill I seen from him in his time at Hibs.

Off the bar
25-02-2015, 06:57 PM
I once seen Rowan Vine in Glasgow Central with the rest of the team carrying a double whopper meal. I watched as he demolished it without getting so much as a smidge of relish on his flowing beard. It was the best bit of skill I seen from him in his time at Hibs.

Wow, just the mention of Rowan Vine sent a shiver of rage through me, he was one of the worst players I've ever seen in a hibs shirt, as well as coming across as a complete twat.

Aldo
25-02-2015, 06:57 PM
Will be back up on Saturday bud. :thumbsup:

They at home on sat? Might try and get a selfie with him (like I did wiff Lewis)

HUTCHYHIBBY
25-02-2015, 07:09 PM
They at home on sat? Might try and get a selfie with him (like I did wiff Lewis)

Come on, you're a grown man! :-)

Aldo
25-02-2015, 07:14 PM
Come on, you're a grown man! :-)

;-)

Just Alf
25-02-2015, 07:17 PM
Jeezo... This thread still going?

Jason Was. Not. Involved.

His Yam. Mates Were.

JC got is erse felt for not disting himself as soon as his "pals" started being pillocks.

Aldo
25-02-2015, 07:25 PM
Jeezo... This thread still going? Jason Was. Not. Involved. His Yam. Mates Were. JC got is erse felt for not disting himself as soon as his "pals" started being pillocks.

Think we are just dragging it along JA.

Kinda fly with the crows get shot with the crows scenario for JC then??

Not sure how many more legs it has tho JA!! ;-)

Ronniekirk
25-02-2015, 07:30 PM
Make sure when you post it it's no sideways :wink:

Aldo
25-02-2015, 07:32 PM
Make sure when you post it it's no sideways :wink:

It wasn't sideways. We were lying doon?? ;-) ha don't know how it ended up sideways. Bloody phone.

Unseen work
25-02-2015, 07:34 PM
It's not the worst thing he has done lately.

He has put 2 slits in his eyebrow recently. Horrid.

silverhibee
25-02-2015, 07:43 PM

Yeah bud, playing Annan.

He will be up for that, one to show your workmates. :wink: :tee hee:

NadeAteMyLunch!
25-02-2015, 07:44 PM
made my day. Best thing i've read for a while

Really?? I'm guessing you've not read much for a while then? Throwing food at folk trying to do their job? Total twatty thing to do. Not the worst crime in the world but hardly funny either.

Aldo
25-02-2015, 07:45 PM
Yeah bud, playing Annan. He will be up for that, one to show your workmates. :wink: :tee hee:

Ha I have one in mind and I'm sure you'll know who I'm thinking about. Maybe more of a work associate defo not mate!

It would be funny tho. :-)

silverhibee
25-02-2015, 07:45 PM
It's not the worst thing he has done lately.

He has put 2 slits in his eyebrow recently. Horrid.

Did he need stitches. :cb

NadeAteMyLunch!
25-02-2015, 07:47 PM

Every now and then, absolutely not. Stupid for Cummings to get caught like this though

silverhibee
25-02-2015, 08:00 PM
Ha I have one in mind and I'm sure you'll know who I'm thinking about. Maybe more of a work associate defo not mate!

It would be funny tho. :-)

:thumbsup:

itslegaltender
25-02-2015, 08:04 PM
Dearie me, heard he was seen down Drury Lane later.

Gerard
25-02-2015, 08:41 PM

He looked more like a baseball player:greengrin

Wilson
26-02-2015, 12:44 AM
I think it would be a given that AS had a word in his lughole..... :duck:

Just as well Luggy isn't our manager...

Jack
26-02-2015, 10:21 AM

http://youtu.be/fL0fvrSY8K8

WillowbraeHibby
26-02-2015, 10:32 AM

Never heard that for years.... The missus used to play it tae the daughter.... Shake ma heed..... :greengrin

Brunswickbill
26-02-2015, 10:45 AM
Jeezo... This thread still going?

Jason Was. Not. Involved.

His Yam. Mates Were.

JC got is erse felt for not disting himself as soon as his "pals" started being pillocks.

Yeh. This thread should be shut down. It was a storm in a teacake.

Geo_1875
26-02-2015, 10:49 AM
Just as well Luggy isn't our manager...

:wink:

CallumLaidlaw
26-02-2015, 10:53 AM
Really?? I'm guessing you've not read much for a while then? Throwing food at folk trying to do their job? Total twatty thing to do. Not the worst crime in the world but hardly funny either.

Just as well, according to Just Alf on here, that Jason didnt throw anything then.

--------
26-02-2015, 11:11 AM

The lyrics ain't great.

Now we've all been reminded of it, I'd say it was a certainty that someone's going to start singing it at the next game he plays in.

Great!

therealgavmac
26-02-2015, 11:15 AM
A point of order.......

How can he in McD's pished after a night out and throwing muffins? Muffins are only available in McD's with breakfasts....

And I only know as I'm never out of there when my nephew visits!

jacomo
26-02-2015, 11:18 AM
A point of order.......

How can he in McD's pished after a night out and throwing muffins? Muffins are only available in McD's with breakfasts....

Pished now eh? What about the assault on the policeman?*

*Just adding another unfounded rumour.

Peevemor
26-02-2015, 11:21 AM
Pished now eh? What about the assault on the policeman?*

*Just adding another unfounded rumour.

He'll get away with that because he nashed in a stolen car before she saw who it was.

CropleyWasGod
26-02-2015, 11:23 AM
He'll get away with that because he nashed in a stolen car before she saw who it was.

... and drove one-handed up a one-way street whilst texting with the other, all the time snorting something off the naked back of someone who may have been under-age.

Have I missed anything?

Geo_1875
26-02-2015, 11:27 AM
A point of order.......

It'll be the cakey muffins with chocolate chips or blueberries rather than the cackey muffins they put your bacon and egg on.

Newry Hibs
26-02-2015, 11:29 AM
... and drove one-handed up a one-way street whilst texting with the other, all the time snorting something off the naked back of someone who may have been under-age.

Have I missed anything?

Only that he'll pay any fine with the cash he's got in his Swiss HSBC account.

Jamesie
26-02-2015, 12:09 PM

Wouldn't have happened in John Collins' day either.

lord bunberry
26-02-2015, 12:33 PM
A point of order.......

The alleged incident took place at 7am.

Pretty Boy
26-02-2015, 12:48 PM
Wouldn't have happened in John Collins' day either.

I get the impression it won't be happening too many more times in Alan Stubbs' day either.

HUTCHYHIBBY
26-02-2015, 12:54 PM
A point of order.......

Even though JA tells us he wasn't involved and there's an article from one of JC's mates in today's EN stating likewise, the incident happened just before 8am.

Hopefully once the police have viewed the CCTV the matter can be put to bed.

FranckSuzy
26-02-2015, 01:12 PM
It wasn't sideways. We were lying doon?? ;-) ha don't know how it ended up sideways. Bloody phone.

:lips seal :tee hee:

Dashing Bob S
26-02-2015, 03:00 PM
The club should be even more concerned with its professional sportsmen stuffing their faces with that fat-saturated poison disguised as 'food' as snorting lines of baby talc and brick shavings disguised as 'drugs'. Do they have a nutritionist at East Mains?

silverhibee
26-02-2015, 03:23 PM

Have I missed anything?

Where was Deek.

Some dude from the Daily Record is asking. :greengrin

Mixu62
26-02-2015, 05:45 PM
The club should be even more concerned with its professional sportsmen stuffing their faces with that fat-saturated poison disguised as 'food' as snorting lines of baby talc and brick shavings disguised as 'drugs'. Do they have a nutritionist at East Mains?

To supply them with proper food and proper drugs?:greengrin

Fergus52
26-02-2015, 06:51 PM
A point of order.......

They often start selling the breakfasts at around 5/6.

Worst thing when I want a bigmac coming home from a night out.

NadeAteMyLunch!
26-02-2015, 09:17 PM
Just as well, according to Just Alf on here, that Jason didnt throw anything then.

That's not really relevant to my point though. Whether it was JC or his pals, it's a pretty pish thing to do. I was responding to someone saying it was the funniest thing they had read for ages

WillowbraeHibby
27-02-2015, 07:31 AM
I get the impression it won't be happening too many more times in Alan Stubbs' day either.

Dashing Bob S
27-02-2015, 07:44 AM
To supply them with proper food and proper drugs?:greengrin

Yes, of course. And let's have the same principles at work in the stands for food vendors and drug dealers.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
27-02-2015, 01:44 PM
Yeah, lobbing your scran at folk doing a menial job trying to make a living makes him 'brilliant' right enough. What an arse.

Pffft. How boring are you? Zzzz

dangermouse
27-02-2015, 02:16 PM

Have I missed anything?

I'm sure some sort of animal was probably involved as well.

.Sean.
27-02-2015, 02:16 PM
I'm sure you'd be delighted being pelted by muffins by a bunch of bams while doing a job you probably hate at silly o'clock in the morning?

Pffft. How mature are you? Zzzzzz. Absolute bairn.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
27-02-2015, 03:51 PM
I'm sure you'd be delighted being pelted by muffins by a bunch of bams while doing a job you probably hate at silly o'clock in the morning?

Pffft. How mature are you? Zzzzzz. Absolute bairn.

Aye ok 😂 just you stop while you're ahead 👍

scoopyboy
27-02-2015, 03:55 PM
Aye ok  just you stop while you're ahead 

BMD, I've been in Sean's company plenty times and he certainly aint boring, quite the opposite in fact.

So really it's you that should leave it IMO.

Pedantic_Hibee
27-02-2015, 05:13 PM
BMD, I've been in Sean's company plenty times and he certainly aint boring, quite the opposite in fact.

So really it's you that should leave it IMO.

BMD, I've been in both Scoopyboy's and Sean's company plenty times and they both are anything but boring. So really, I'm going to leave it because I have absolutely no idea where I'm going with this. Cheerio.

andrew70
27-02-2015, 05:31 PM
Aye ok  just you stop while you're ahead 

Jeezo! Sometimes I wonder what goes on in some peoples brains, if indeed you have one.

Sean's a good lad and you are the total opposite if you think it's funny to go in and lob muffins or whatever else at genuine people who are just trying to earn a living.

Grow up and think before you speak.

Johnny_Leith
27-02-2015, 05:59 PM

Someone walks into your work and pelts you with muffins, how do you react?

HoboHarry
27-02-2015, 06:13 PM
Someone walks into your work and pelts you with muffins, how do you react?

Punch his ferkin lights oot if ye is a yam and get his autograph if he is a Hibbee.....

HNA6
27-02-2015, 06:47 PM
Think the thread has lost its way

Now closed