PDA

View Full Version : Capital one cup final

Loopz
24-02-2015, 10:52 PM
Heading down to this at the weekend and will be going to game with Spurs fans. Been looking at the THFC website and some of their cup preparation stuff is great. Section called "Get involved #Spurs at Wembley" maybe we could use some of their ideas later in our season.

Basildon Hibs
24-02-2015, 11:00 PM
Heading down to this at the weekend and will be going to game with Spurs fans. Been looking at the THFC website and some of their cup preparation stuff is great. Section called "Get involved #Spurs at Wembley" maybe we could use some of their ideas later in our season.

In the pub with my mate(s) who's a Spurs fan tonight and he's going to the game. He paid £62 for his ticket - let's hope it's worth it !!:wink:

edinburghhibee
25-02-2015, 12:12 AM
I'm hoping to be heading down myself you getting the train down from Edinburgh??

I say hoping coz I'm still waiting for the confirmation the boys got me and my mate the tickets 😫🔫

Hermit Crab
25-02-2015, 07:24 AM

With all the good changes happening within the club I wouldn't be surprised to see something like that appear on the fishy site. Communication/PR has increased dramatically since LD has come in. The club, I think won't miss an opportunity should it arise.

Enjoy your jolly mate. Great game to go to.

The_Todd
25-02-2015, 08:32 AM
Considering the number of loyalty points Spurs fans needed to even be allowed to apply for a ticket it's mad that so many from this site are going...!

Future17
25-02-2015, 09:05 AM
In Italy for a EL 2nd leg on Thursday and then at Wembley for a final against the league leaders on Sunday...hope the Spurs squad is up to it!

pontius pilate
25-02-2015, 09:25 AM
Jammy Sod's getting to go to Wembley to watch spurs in the final.

Coys

HUTCHYHIBBY
25-02-2015, 10:14 AM
Cracking day of football on the telly on Sunday along with this game.

Celtic v Aberdeen
Liverpool v Man City
Arsenal v Everton

Future17
25-02-2015, 10:50 AM
In Italy for a EL 2nd leg on Thursday and then at Wembley for a final against the league leaders on Sunday...hope the Spurs squad is up to it!

Just to clarify, I'M not going to Italy and Wembley...just a general observation. :-)

The_Todd
25-02-2015, 12:54 PM
Cracking day of football on the telly on Sunday along with this game.

Celtic v Aberdeen
Liverpool v Man City
Arsenal v Everton

Need to find a decent pub for this - one which isn't showing the friggin' Rugby.

Stranraer
25-02-2015, 06:23 PM
I hate both Spurs and Chelsea but would rather Tottenham win - good luck to you, hope you enjoy the weekend :aok: #HibsatHampden sounds good :greengrin

Danderhall Hibs
25-02-2015, 11:04 PM
Need to find a decent pub for this - one which isn't showing the friggin' Rugby.

Think most of the games you quoted are on at the same time so you don't need to worry about the rugby.

you'll need to find a boozer with plenty tellys.

Scouse Hibee
25-02-2015, 11:34 PM
Think most of the games you quoted are on at the same time so you don't need to worry about the rugby.

EPL games at different times should be able to watch both.

Danderhall Hibs
26-02-2015, 06:37 AM
EPL games at different times should be able to watch both.

Sorry - you're right. I thought they were overlapping each other but I must've been looking at when the programme started rather than the match.

Think it's 12, 2 and 4 the games start at.

The_Todd
26-02-2015, 08:03 AM

Actually it's only really Chelsea-Spurs I'm really interested in and I know it clashes with the Rugby. Being an England game, and the place crawling with English students I can see bigger demand for that than the League Cup final.

Danderhall Hibs
26-02-2015, 08:18 AM
Actually it's only really Chelsea-Spurs I'm really interested in and I know it clashes with the Rugby. Being an England game, and the place crawling with English students I can see bigger demand for that than the League Cup final.

Likely to be a championship decider in the rugby and ko at 3 so you'd be looking for them to turn it over at ht.

Shields Hibee
27-02-2015, 07:09 PM
Just having a look at their site and fair play to Spurs, made the effort for their big day & no doubt made a few quid in the process. Hopefully we will do likewise if we reach the Cup Final in May, i'd be happy to purchase another shirt with the cup final details put on.

gylehibby
27-02-2015, 09:54 PM
Think I might join you on this one mate!! Deeko forwarded a fans news email titled "create your own cup final party" Some of the ideas are really good.
Also thought the view from your seat image was pretty cool.

See you tomorrow!!

Loopz
27-02-2015, 10:03 PM
Think I might join you on this one mate!! Deeko forwarded a fans news email titled "create your own cup final party" Some of the ideas are really good.
Also thought the view from your seat image was pretty cool.

See you tomorrow!!
Scott was well impressed with the view from our seats. I have an Eriksen mask printed from the THFC website, you and Deeko have Pochettino or Kane masks to fight over. :cb

gylehibby
28-02-2015, 09:39 AM
Scott was well impressed with the view from our seats. I have an Eriksen mask printed from the THFC website, you and Deeko have Pochettino or Kane masks to fight over. :cb
Ellis is young and handsome enough not to need a mask eh mate!! :wink:

gylehibby
28-02-2015, 09:52 AM
Also I think it's only fair that Deeko's gets Pochettino as he is the gaffer!! :greengrin

Bristolhibby
28-02-2015, 10:46 AM
Considering the number of loyalty points Spurs fans needed to even be allowed to apply for a ticket it's mad that so many from this site are going...!

That is my concern about the loyalty scheme. Harvesting. Why wouldn't you buy a ticket if you couldn't go? Gets you the points as you have a willing buyer. Meanwhile a Spurs supporter who lives in Bath say, can't get to the game because he dosent have enough points.

Perhaps do a random collection at Wembley?

That said, if there is a big game that is massively over suscribed, I will be having to use "back door" means to get a ticket.

Hope the OP Enjoys Wembley.

COYS (Inlaws are all Yiddos).

J