PDA

View Full Version : Knowing the players

Northern Hibby
23-02-2015, 08:45 AM
Never heard a manager talk so much about players personality traits as much as stubbs does Scotty having man flu, apparently the worst ever, Malonga dragging is ass to and from training, sure Cummings gets it too for Stubbs not knowing what he's gonna say infront of camera.

It's nice like he actually knows them all really well.

WillowbraeHibby
23-02-2015, 08:55 AM
Never heard a manager talk so much about players personality traits as much as stubbs does Scotty having man flu, apparently the worst ever, Malonga dragging is ass to and from training, sure Cummings gets it too for Stubbs not knowing what he's gonna say infront of camera.

Actually had a wee laugh at the interview.... Can imagine Scotty cringing when he see's it... :greengrin

Cabbage East
23-02-2015, 09:11 AM
What interview?

Billy Whizz
23-02-2015, 09:24 AM
What interview?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HhHEv_hj4JM

WillowbraeHibby
23-02-2015, 09:32 AM
What interview?

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/video/367 Round about the 4.20 mark, AS gets his wee bit in about Scotty... And a wee wry smile... :greengrin

--------
23-02-2015, 10:00 AM

Hey - if it's the same as I had all last week, he's lucky he's still around.

Started off afraid I was going to die.

Then I just wanted to die.

Then I died.

Worst flu ever.

WillowbraeHibby
23-02-2015, 10:02 AM

Then I died.

Worst flu ever.

Glad te see yer in better fettle now though..... :greengrin

MB62
23-02-2015, 10:19 AM

Then I died.

Worst flu ever.

You didn't fight in the boar war with Grumpy Gibby the North Stand Hibby too did you? :wink: :greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
23-02-2015, 12:40 PM
I got the feeling that Stubbsy has a good deal of affection for the players when he talks this way. Wont stop him kicking ***** though I'm willing to bet.

Oh c'mon admins ..... I'm not against a swear filter ... but ***** .. really ?