PDA

View Full Version : Djedje

hibbymick
21-02-2015, 05:29 PM
Thought he had a good game today and hardly wasted a ball. I predict he will be a very good signing once he gets a run in the team. He hardly stopped running the whole game and loved the way he just drifted into wee holes, he also held his line very well.

B.H.F.C
21-02-2015, 05:31 PM
He's shown flashes. I think there is a player in their.

Good that he's got a couple of goals early doors.

hibby6270
21-02-2015, 05:32 PM
Can't disagree with that. Looked the part today and his 'dummy' movement before he scored the first goal showed composure and a nice touch of class.

NORTHERNHIBBY
21-02-2015, 05:41 PM
No chance that Farid is an automatic pick when he is injury free. Strikers all playing well just now.

Mr White
21-02-2015, 05:55 PM
Touch, energy and movement look excellent. Could be a major asset once he's settled in and match fit.

Northernhibee
21-02-2015, 06:01 PM
Got a feeling he might just be our best striker once he gets a run in the team.

Nomeancity
21-02-2015, 06:01 PM
Because Liam Craig wasn't playing today the old codgers beside me who have the love in with Danny Handling couldn't slag Craig and praise Danny (because lets face it he was poor today). So today it was Molangas turn, and as I've said before the 3 of them don't have a good eye between them. So they kept thinking Djedje was Molanga - and Molanga was Molanga too. Not sure what they thought when they seen him passing the ball to himself. But apparently Molanga was the worse player on the park (that was after Djedje lost the ball). Its comedy gold.

I thought Djedje played well, or maybe it was Molanga?

CropleyWasGod
21-02-2015, 06:05 PM
Because Liam Craig wasn't playing today the old codgers beside me who have the love in with Danny Handling couldn't slag Craig and praise Danny (because lets face it he was poor today). So today it was Molangas turn, and as I've said before the 3 of them don't have a good eye between them. So they kept thinking Djedje was Molanga - and Molanga was Molanga too. Not sure what they thought when they seen him passing the ball to himself. But apparently Molanga was the worse player on the park (that was after Djedje lost the ball). Its comedy gold.

Or maybe it was Jar Jar [emoji6]

hibbymick
21-02-2015, 06:33 PM

:greengrin:greengrin

emerald green
21-02-2015, 06:33 PM
If he keeps banging in the goals, and contributing good overall performances, that will do me. Can't ask for any more than that.

Tricla
21-02-2015, 06:49 PM

😂

Bleeds green
21-02-2015, 06:57 PM

Opinions eh! Handling was NOT poor today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The_Horde
21-02-2015, 07:16 PM
Dje dje is good man.

Danderhall Hibs
21-02-2015, 07:24 PM
He looked good - a few times he mis read decent passes from Handling and Robertson though and on other occasions looked a bit slow.

Hopefully the understanding and fitness will build over the next couple of weeks though.

NadeAteMyLunch!
21-02-2015, 07:26 PM
I thought he was good but not great. Probably should have scored more than the one. Think he will be a great signing though

The_Exile
21-02-2015, 07:35 PM
Honestly, I'm not convinced with Dje dje yet. Early days though.

hibbymick
21-02-2015, 07:36 PM
I thought he got himself into some great positions in the box, there was a couple of times our players chose to shoot rather than pass to him where he had got into a better position. Theres a lot more to come from him.

The_Horde
21-02-2015, 07:54 PM
He looked good - a few times he mis read decent passes from Handling and Robertson though and on other occasions looked a bit slow.

Hopefully the understanding and fitness will build over the next couple of weeks though.

Robertson played the ball on the wrong side of him for that one. It had to be on his right hand side and robbo played it left. Poor pass.

cam75
21-02-2015, 08:23 PM
18 month contract says club sees he is worth it !
GGTTH

AlbertK86
21-02-2015, 08:24 PM
Touch, energy and movement look excellent. Could be a major asset once he's settled in and match fit.

Yep we had that exact discussion after the game today

Danderhall Hibs
21-02-2015, 08:40 PM
Robertson played the ball on the wrong side of him for that one. It had to be on his right hand side and robbo played it left. Poor pass.

Maybe - just the way Robertson looked at him told me it was Djedjes fault. And it wasn't the first time either.

thebakerboy
21-02-2015, 08:45 PM
Thought his movement into space was excellent today and once the rest get used to him he will score a few and make a few as well. Only problem today was that both him and Malonga kept drifting out left and blocking Lewis's runs forward.

whiskyhibby
21-02-2015, 08:53 PM
Thought he had a good game today and hardly wasted a ball. I predict he will be a very good signing once he gets a run in the team. He hardly stopped running the whole game and loved the way he just drifted into wee holes, he also held his line very well.

Agree, and a very well taken goal, no panic, just worked the space for himself

overdrive
21-02-2015, 09:35 PM
I think he's by far the best of the strikers currently available (not sure if he's better than El Alagui). Fast, strong, physical, eye for goal, skillful and most of all never stops trying.

kaimendhibs
21-02-2015, 10:01 PM
Really like him, another fantastic signing.

Onion
21-02-2015, 10:13 PM
Looks like a player who will improve as he gets used to the Champ/Prem.

matty_f
21-02-2015, 10:15 PM
I thought he had a good game, plenty of room for improvement though.

My_Wife_Camille
21-02-2015, 10:17 PM
He is good man

Iain G
21-02-2015, 10:28 PM
Maybe - just the way Robertson looked at him told me it was Djedjes fault. And it wasn't the first time either.

Couple of times it happened, IIRC Robertson and Handling passed to where he was and not where he had continued his run to. It will come with time when they get used to his constant movement which I was impressed with as well as the way he found space for himself by pulling out wide and constantly moving. Molonga did the same at times and they both found good space in the channels today.