PDA

View Full Version : HSL - Direct Debit Timings

Mikey
21-02-2015, 09:18 AM
Useful info if you want to make sure that the DD comes out at the beginning of the month.......

http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk/news.html

Mikey
23-02-2015, 04:06 PM
Just bumping this up for anyone who hasn't seen it.

hibbysam
23-02-2015, 07:58 PM
What about folks like myself who signed up at the end of the month and the DD's are coming out at the start but payday isn't until the 15th? Can this be changed? There's not an option on gocardless:confused:

Benny Brazil
23-02-2015, 08:01 PM
What about folks like myself who signed up at the end of the month and the DD's are coming out at the start but payday isn't until the 15th? Can this be changed? There's not an option on gocardless:confused:

You could set up a separate bank account - then set up a standing order from your main account on payday putting the required amount into the new account - then set the DD from gocardless to take the money from your new acc?

HappyHibby93
23-02-2015, 08:25 PM

You could set up a separate bank account - then set up a standing order from your main account on payday putting the required amount into the new account - then set the DD from gocardless to take the money from your new acc?

I'm sure my mate emailed HSL and changed it. It can be done through HSL. :wink:

:flag:

Titch
24-02-2015, 02:02 PM
Ggtth