PDA

View Full Version : Print at home problems

Sir David Gray
20-02-2015, 09:45 PM
Anyone else having any issues with the print at home option for tickets?

I've just ordered a ticket for tomorrow but I only got the confirmation option. I haven't received the second e-mail which has the attachment with the ticket on it. The two e-mails normally come through at the same time.

Any ideas? :dunno:

FranckSuzy
20-02-2015, 09:47 PM
Anyone else having any issues with the print at home option for tickets?

I've just ordered a ticket for tomorrow but I only got the confirmation option. I haven't received the second e-mail which has the attachment with the ticket on it. The two e-mails normally come through at the same time.

Any ideas? :dunno:

I'm not trying to insult your intelligence but have you checked your 'junk' folder, just in case it's in there? :greengrin Other than that, I'm stumped :agree:

Sir David Gray
20-02-2015, 09:49 PM
I'm not trying to insult your intelligence but have you checked your 'junk' folder, just in case it's in there? :greengrin Other than that, I'm stumped :agree:

No intelligence insulted, it's the first advice I would give as well if someone asked that question.

I have checked though!

Panic over, as I wrote the above message, the e-mail's just arrived - 20 minutes after the confirmation e-mail.

Strange as I normally receive the two e-mails together.

Thanks anyway. :aok:

FranckSuzy
20-02-2015, 09:50 PM
No intelligence insulted, it's the first advice I would give as well if someone asked that question.

I have checked though!

Panic over, as I wrote the above message, the e-mail's just arrived - 20 minutes after the confirmation e-mail.

Strange as I normally receive the two e-mails together.

Thanks anyway. :aok:

:thumbsup:

Carheenlea
20-02-2015, 10:16 PM
Probably would be more accurately described as "Print at Work"

nellio
21-02-2015, 08:20 AM
I had a problem where the email with the tickets attached didn't turn up.

If you go into the eticket page you can re send the email which worked for me.

Sir David Gray
21-02-2015, 09:56 AM
I had a problem where the email with the tickets attached didn't turn up.

If you go into the eticket page you can re send the email which worked for me.

I was looking for that sort of option but couldn't see anything.

It all turned out fine though as the e-mail eventually turned up after 20 minutes.