PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: CUP TICKET PRICES CONFIRMED

RSS Bot
20-02-2015, 01:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5220)

Andy74
20-02-2015, 01:14 PM
Can't argue with that for a quarter final.

JimBHibees
20-02-2015, 01:28 PM
Can't argue with that for a quarter final.

Agree also a good initiative for season ticket holders to get cheaper prices for a short period. Should be a good crowd.

Billy Whizz
20-02-2015, 02:34 PM
Excellent, no reason for season ticket holders to not take this up. Hope we can get a crowd of around 13,000 to roar us on

Hibby70
20-02-2015, 02:47 PM
How much was the cup top-up this year, and did it pay off?

Not trying to start any arguments just wondering for next season as I never took it this year.

Monktonhall 7
20-02-2015, 04:23 PM
How much was the cup top-up this year, and did it pay off?

Not trying to start any arguments just wondering for next season as I never took it this year.

£50. It's been brilliant, but you don't save much due to all these discounted games. Just saves a bit if hassle.

lucky
20-02-2015, 05:17 PM
£10 for a ticket is excellent

Carheenlea
20-02-2015, 05:26 PM
Hopefully those who will be demanding semi final tickets should we progress can turn up in big numbers and encourage the team to do just that. There is no excuse not to see a crowd around the 15,000 mark for this cup-tie.

Keith_M
20-02-2015, 05:29 PM
Hopefully those who will be demanding semi final tickets should we progress can turn up in big numbers and encourage the team to do just that. There is no excuse not to see a crowd around the 15,000 mark for this cup-tie.

I didn't think we usually have a problem getting enough Semi Final tickets.

iwasthere1972
20-02-2015, 06:27 PM
A tenner. Count me in. :aok:

Ronniekirk
20-02-2015, 06:33 PM

Let's wait And see the size of the crowd tomorrow on the back of beating The Rangers and going second. if we can't get over 10 ,000 tomorrow then it would be big leap to get 15 ,000 against Berwick

Scouse Hibee
20-02-2015, 06:49 PM
Great price for ST holders, I hope it attracts a decent crowd, if we progress I wont be at the Semi but will of course make the final should we get there.

hibby6270
20-02-2015, 07:25 PM
A tenner. :thumbsup:
Same as last round. :aok:
That'll do for me. :top marks

SteveHFC
20-02-2015, 08:08 PM

Every ST holder should be allowed to buy 20 tickets each for the semi-final. :na na:

monktonharp
20-02-2015, 08:43 PM
A tenner. :thumbsup:
Same as last round. :aok:
That'll do for me. :top marksIt is actually £15. for adults. its a five pound discount for ST holders buying before a certain date, is it not? cant see anything like a 13-15000 crowd though, that is not going to happen unless they were giving other tempting deal offers:wink:

monktonharp
20-02-2015, 08:44 PM
Every ST holder should be aloud to buy 20 tickets each for the semi-final. :na na: Allowed. as in dis allowed

FranckSuzy
20-02-2015, 09:15 PM
Allowed. as in dis allowed

As :wink: :tee hee:

Andy74
20-02-2015, 09:54 PM
It is actually £15. for adults. its a five pound discount for ST holders buying before a certain date, is it not? cant see anything like a 13-15000 crowd though, that is not going to happen unless they were giving other tempting deal offers:wink:

If we can't get that sort of crowd at £15 for the quarter final of the cup then a lot of 'fans' need to have a word.

marinello59
20-02-2015, 09:56 PM
If we can't get that sort of crowd at £15 for the quarter final of the cup then a lot of 'fans' need to have a word.

Agreed.

monktonharp
20-02-2015, 11:19 PM
ok, at the risk of HARPing :greengrin on a bit, Suday/time/tv........pub/other game double header on tv. hope I'm terribly wrong, but those crowds wont be there. and to add, with respect to Berwick, the least attractive opposition in the draw. end of.

Pete
20-02-2015, 11:27 PM
ok, at the risk of HARPing :greengrin on a bit, Suday/time/tv........pub/other game double header on tv. hope I'm terribly wrong, but those crowds wont be there. and to add, with respect to Berwick, the least attractive opposition in the draw. end of.

You could look at it the other way and say it was the most attractive...attractive as in winnable. Once people get a sniff of glory and there is hope in the air we tend to get good crowds. The price is also attractive.

Could go either way but I'm guessing 12,500. :hmmm:

Hermit Crab
20-02-2015, 11:27 PM
£10 for my season ticket seat? I'm in. :aok:

Hermit Crab
20-02-2015, 11:29 PM
You could look at it the other way and say it was the most attractive...attractive as in winnable. Once people get a sniff of glory and there is hope in the air we tend to get good crowds. The price is also attractive.

Could go either way but I'm guessing 12,500. :hmmm:

A little statement from the club stating that anyone who's not a season ticket ticket holder but who buys a ticket for the quarter final is guaranteed a semi final ticket will boost the crowd considerably.

MSK
20-02-2015, 11:33 PM
Cup top up has been worth every penny this season ...:greengrin

Pete
20-02-2015, 11:34 PM
A little statement from the club stating that anyone who's not a season ticket ticket holder but who buys a ticket for the quarter final is guaranteed a semi final ticket will boost the crowd considerably.

It would also considerably boost the Berwick dressing room regardless of how they frame it. I think we're all guaranteed a ticket for the semi no matter who we play as Hampden won't be full whoever it is.

Hermit Crab
20-02-2015, 11:37 PM
It would also considerably boost the Berwick dressing room regardless of how they frame it. I think we're all guaranteed a ticket for the semi no matter who we play as Hampden won't be full whoever it is.

Lets say we get through and the draw is kind to us and we get QOS. Would hampden be used or perhaps tynecastle?

Pete
20-02-2015, 11:46 PM
Lets say we get through and the draw is kind to us and we get QOS. Would hampden be used or perhaps tynecastle?

I think it will be Hamden regardless. We played Falkirk there a few years ago when Tynecastle might have been more suitable.

Even if we play Celtic we will still not fill the ground. TV will want to show it at 9am on a Sunday as a warm up to something more important like Wigan v Reading.

DH1875
20-02-2015, 11:49 PM

It would be hampdem which is why no matter who we meet in the semi (should we get there) tickets wont be a problem. To take it even a step further, so long as we dont meet celtic in the final (again if we get there) I dont even think tickets would be as hard to come by as in our last couple of visits.

HH81
21-02-2015, 05:39 AM

Any person wanting a semi final ticket will get one anyway. Last 2 have seen the hibs end only around just over half full.

scoopyboy
21-02-2015, 05:56 AM

Now that price of tickets has been put to bed, it will be the kick off time that will be the next excuse for the serial non attenders.

HH81
21-02-2015, 06:14 AM
I am not attending. I will be in Barrow that day so will watch on tv see a hibs win (hopefully) followed by a Cougars win after.

The best of both worlds. If we get through I shall be in Glasgow.

The pricing for this game is very good.

Brooster
21-02-2015, 06:28 AM
Any Hibs supporter who chooses not to go to this match needs to have a word with themselves. By rights this match should be seling out.

3pm
21-02-2015, 06:33 AM
Any Hibs supporter who chooses not to go to this match needs to have a word with themselves. By rights this match should be seling out.

You'd imagine that all the folk wanting to go to the semi final will be there. On the assumption we win if course.

KdyHby
21-02-2015, 07:47 AM
I was at the Hearts v Berwick cup match in 2004. Crowd was 8.5k, with about 1k of us in the away end. Hopefully, Berwick will bring similar numbers this time, if not more.

Scouse Hibee
23-02-2015, 12:07 PM
Tickets added to ST card online today, such a simple system. Another benefit to having a ST :-)

JimBHibees
23-02-2015, 12:41 PM
You'd imagine that all the folk wanting to go to the semi final will be there. On the assumption we win if course.

We wont be in the semi if we dont win, right enough. :greengrin

Forza Fred
23-02-2015, 01:08 PM

Danger Danger Danger!!

this whole thread has had people assume we are in the semi before we have even kicked a ball against Berwick!

If the players eel like this too, then we are in for a huge disappointment.

Let's worry abut Berwick first.

emerald green
23-02-2015, 02:03 PM
I was at the Hearts v Berwick cup match in 2004. Crowd was 8.5k, with about 1k of us in the away end. Hopefully, Berwick will bring similar numbers this time, if not more.

This is something that seems to be getting overlooked with all the focus on Hibs recent attendances. A lot is also made of the Yams current attendances by comparison with Hibs.

The Yams are of course using this as a stick to beat Hibs supporters with. Bragging and boasting as they do, and claiming to be better supporters of their club. They have got very short, and selective, memories.

Onion
23-02-2015, 02:03 PM
Danger Danger Danger!!

this whole thread has had people assume we are in the semi before we have even kicked a ball against Berwick!

If the players eel like this too, then we are in for a huge disappointment.

Let's worry abut Berwick first.

We're a stick on for the semifinal and will rightly be a laughing stock if we get beat at home by BR (whether we're confident or not). If the players are over-confident, doubt it'll have anything to do with them reading a silly thread on .net.

Malonga double hat-trick in a 9-0 win. Easy :greengrin