PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: ROBERTSON: ENJOYING HIBS LIFE

RSS Bot
18-02-2015, 09:10 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5210)

The_Exile
18-02-2015, 09:19 AM
“You’re always looking to receive the ball from your defenders, strikers or your fellow midfielders, so it’s constant participation in the game as opposed to constantly fighting for second balls.

“We’re always looking to receive the ball rather than chase for it, so it’s enjoyable to be a part of it."

Speaks volumes, what a difference from a year ago, absolutely massive mentality shift from everyone at the club, credit to all the coaching staf and more importantly the players.

:flag:

Alex Trager
18-02-2015, 09:31 AM
Reckon he needs a new contract imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MB62
18-02-2015, 09:45 AM

:agree:

TowerHibs
18-02-2015, 09:54 AM
Oldest player in the squad at 29. We might be on some good times if we go up

Winston Ingram
18-02-2015, 10:15 AM

Agreed but I can't see us offering many until we know what division we'll be in next year

Alex Trager
18-02-2015, 10:21 AM
Agreed but I can't see us offering many until we know what division we'll be in next year

True.

SlickShoes
18-02-2015, 10:25 AM
I still think he was one of the few players that played like they actually cared last season, sadly there were a larger number of players that were utterly hopeless. Much like Lewis, now he is flourishing under better management and with better players around him.

Hibby Gav
18-02-2015, 10:34 AM
I've always like Scott......a trier and now he is fully fit we are getting his best.

ggtth

Broken Gnome
18-02-2015, 11:30 AM
“You’re always looking to receive the ball from your defenders, strikers or your fellow midfielders, so it’s constant participation in the game as opposed to constantly fighting for second balls.

“We’re always looking to receive the ball rather than chase for it, so it’s enjoyable to be a part of it."

Speaks volumes, what a difference from a year ago, absolutely massive mentality shift from everyone at the club, credit to all the coaching staf and more importantly the players.

:flag:

Things that like often get overlooked when we simply say so-and-so is crap. Must have been draining for all involved, regardless of who it was or how good they were.

3pm
18-02-2015, 11:42 AM
I am not his biggest fan but he has improved from the start of the season. He's still playing in The Championship though so he should be a standing out.

It'll be interesting to see how these lads get on when they are back in the top league, albeit that point isn't specific to Robertson.

Brooster
18-02-2015, 02:36 PM
I am not his biggest fan but he has improved from the start of the season. He's still playing in The Championship though so he should be a standing out.

It'll be interesting to see how these lads get on when they are back in the top league, albeit that point isn't specific to Robertson.

Haha big fella, that was said through gritted teeth. Go on ...admit that he has been sticking out this last few months lol.

patlowe
18-02-2015, 03:21 PM
Haha big fella, that was said through gritted teeth. Go on ...admit that he has been sticking out this last few months lol.

Although I appreciated his work rate, I was always a critic of Robertson in the sense that he didn't actually do enough other than run around a lot and get knackered. However, he has been outstanding these last few months and for me looks to be benefiting hugely from the fitness regime under the new coaching team. Gone are the niggly injuries and the hands on the hips, out of puff look he tended to have after an hour under previous managers. His confidence is clearly going through the roof and it's good to see him playing with a smile on his face. I dare say he is also benefiting from playing with players of real talent alongside him in midfield, but they are also benefiting from having a guy like Robertson sitting behind them.

3pm
18-02-2015, 03:26 PM

Dental work required!!

MWHIBBIES
18-02-2015, 03:27 PM
I've enjoyed watching him, he has been fantastic recently.