PDA

View Full Version : Tunnel Plaques at ER

andyt1875
16-02-2015, 09:59 AM
Needing some help, the official website does not work at my office and need to get a contact number.
Bought one of the plaques for the tunnels a few months back and have had no official confirmation that it has been set up.
Does anyone have contact numbers that i can use to get in touch with the club?

Cheers in advance

Danderhall Hibs
16-02-2015, 10:07 AM
Sorry mate I don't know.

On the subject though - I was surprised at how few of these there were in the tunnel. I counted them a few weeks ago and although I can't remember the exact number there were definitely less than 100.

FranckSuzy
16-02-2015, 10:19 AM
Needing some help, the official website does not work at my office and need to get a contact number.
Bought one of the plaques for the tunnels a few months back and have had no official confirmation that it has been set up.
Does anyone have contact numbers that i can use to get in touch with the club?

Cheers in advance

Here you go:

http://www.thehiberniantunnel.co.uk/index.php?page=contact

Or, if you can't access that:

IF YOU NEED FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US BY EMAILING

service@thehiberniantunnel.co.uk OR

CALL ON 0131 5100 056

Please quote your Order Reference number in all correspondence.

:aok:

Gatecrasher
16-02-2015, 10:25 AM
Sorry mate I don't know.

On the subject though - I was surprised at how few of these there were in the tunnel. I counted them a few weeks ago and although I can't remember the exact number there were definitely less than 100.

IMO There were a couple issues with this, One i feel that it was launched too soon after the East Stand Plaque, another that put me off was without paying extra you don't appear to get anything for your money other than a message in the tunnel which you are unlikely to ever see. Just my opinon though.