PDA

View Full Version : Am I being thick?

greenlex
15-02-2015, 06:43 AM
Looking at the league tables this morning. Rangers have games in hand. One of them is the abandoned game against Hearts. If this was played today hearts would have played one game more than us. We haven't missed a game have we? There has been no postponements has there?How can this be?

JimBHibees
15-02-2015, 06:50 AM
Looking at the league tables this morning. Rangers have games in hand. One of them is the abandoned game against Hearts. If this was played today hearts would have played one game more than us. We haven't missed a game have we? There has been no postponements has there?How can this be?

Hearts moved their game v Livingston to last week when we were in the cup. I think it might have been due to be played later on in the season maybe midweek?

It was moved as it clashed with Livingston being in petrofac final in April.

Mr White
15-02-2015, 06:51 AM

They played last week while we were playing arbroath. I think their game against livingston was brought forward because livi are in the challenge cup final in a few weeks and they had been due to play hearts that day.

greenlex
15-02-2015, 06:52 AM
:thumbsup: Thanks. I thought I was going off ma rocker.