PDA

View Full Version : past is past

CRAZYHIBBY
15-02-2015, 12:14 AM
Im getting sick to the back teeth of threads regarding how well ex players are doing and how many goals they are scoring etc... We got rid of them because they were/are *****......we have a new team, a new manager, new backroom staff, and most importantly a bright future ........**** the hasbeens of the past and lets concentrate on the players who have given us our pride back.

Stevie Reid
15-02-2015, 12:23 AM
Im getting sick to the back teeth of threads regarding how well ex players are doing and how many goals they are scoring etc... We got rid of them because they were/are *****......we have a new team, a new manager, new backroom staff, and most importantly a bright future ........**** the hasbeens of the past and lets concentrate on the players who have given us our pride back.

There are millions of things that get on my tits on this board, but I choose to ignore them rather than starting threads stating that I'm annoyed by them and that folk should discuss other things.

I keep an eye on how former players do, and will continue to post in threads discussing the topic should I choose to do so.

cabbageandribs1875
15-02-2015, 12:41 AM
aw someones just needing attention :greengrin

Pedantic_Hibee
15-02-2015, 12:56 AM
I'm so angry I could square go an admin outside Leith Waterworld right now.

Pete
15-02-2015, 01:35 AM
The past is in the past.

Let it go.

leither17
15-02-2015, 01:38 AM
I'm so angry I could square go an admin outside Leith Waterworld right now.

It's a soft play now mate you will be in trouble if you turn up in the speedos

Stevie Reid
15-02-2015, 02:43 AM

:greengrin

Steve20
15-02-2015, 05:53 AM
Some people are interested in how former players are doing. Just because your not, doesn't mean everyone should stop talking about them. Just don't read the threads.

Disc O'Dave
15-02-2015, 06:39 AM
The past is in the past.

Let it go.

This board doesn't bother me anyway.

Stevie Reid
15-02-2015, 06:55 AM
This board doesn't bother me anyway.

:greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
15-02-2015, 08:08 AM
There are millions of things that get on my tits on this board, but I choose to ignore them rather than starting threads stating that I'm annoyed by them and that folk should discuss other things.

I keep an eye on how former players do, and will continue to post in threads discussing the topic should I choose to do so.

It's the people who reply to these threads, and keep the discussion going that gets my goat.

Mcpakeisgod
15-02-2015, 08:13 AM

Let it go, let it go, can't hold it back anymore

Hibbyradge
15-02-2015, 08:24 AM
It's the people who reply to these threads, and keep the discussion going that gets my goat.

It's the folk who stand in judgement on the people who reply to these threads...

Northernhibee
15-02-2015, 08:25 AM
By the time you've read this then the present is the past

Northernhibee
15-02-2015, 08:54 AM
surely the present is always in the present but things the happen become the past?

In that sentence when I was referring to the present I was referring to that particular moment in time.

Either way, in the future people will look back at this thread in the past and go "Who is Matty Done", I'll post :hyper and someone will post a gif of Daffy Duck.

Andy74
15-02-2015, 08:55 AM

Perhaps it's time to let go the hatred of these guys, most of whom were decent players and many did okay. It's way over the top the crap that's written about these players. I think it's quite interesting to hear how well or otherwise some of them are doing.

The players who are doing well for us now are showing that sometimes players and teams need more than a handful of games to settle and perform.

Hibbyradge
15-02-2015, 09:05 AM
In that sentence when I was referring to the present I was referring to that particular moment in time.

Either way, in the future people will look back at this thread in the past and go "Who is Matty Done", I'll post :hyper and someone will post a gif of Daffy Duck.

Garlic bread. It's the future. I've tasted it.

That was in the past.

Northernhibee
15-02-2015, 09:06 AM
Can we go back to the future?

I hear we're signing a Matt Done on loan, can any ITK posters confirm? :hyper

Stevie Reid
15-02-2015, 09:08 AM

Tell me about it.

Caversham Green
15-02-2015, 09:16 AM
Garlic bread. It's the future. I've tasted it.

That was in the past.

:agree: Lovely with spaghetti, linguine or penne. As the thread title says, pasta is pasta.

This is probably the wrong thread to mention that I saw a masterclass in defending from Sol Bamba last Tuesday.

Jim44
15-02-2015, 09:18 AM
By the time you've read this then the present is the past

surely the present is always in the present but things the happen become the past?

This boards been crying out for a good dose of semantics.

Should it be 'what's done's done?' or 'what's Done done?' or 'what's Done doing?' .......... deep stuff, eh? :greengrin

Northernhibee
15-02-2015, 09:20 AM
:agree: Lovely with spaghetti, linguine or penne. As the thread title says, pasta is pasta.

This is probably the wrong thread to mention that I saw a masterclass in defending from Sol Bamba last Tuesday.
Leigh is coming back? :hyper

Hibbyradge
15-02-2015, 09:20 AM
This boards been crying out for a good dose of semantics.

Should it be 'what's done's done?' or 'what's Done done?' or 'what's Done doing?' .......... deep stuff, eh? :greengrin

You could get done in for posts like that.

Scouse Hibee
15-02-2015, 09:23 AM
This has been Done to death, what about Collins?

Northernhibee
15-02-2015, 09:28 AM
I think Hearts have won the league boys, Dundee just brought on some lad called Albert Kidd and he won't do anything.

Just Alf
15-02-2015, 09:30 AM
Jeez.... I'm done with this thread! :yw:

snooky
15-02-2015, 09:30 AM

I hate those multi wrapped gifts where the present is always in the present ;-)

Jim44
15-02-2015, 09:41 AM
I hate those multi wrapped gifts where the present is always in the present ;-)

Dicken's had the right idea with 'the ghost of presents past'.

Wilson
15-02-2015, 09:52 AM
It's the folk who stand in judgement on the people who reply to these threads...

It's the posters who reply to the folk who stand in judgment of the people who reply to these threads...

sleeping giant
15-02-2015, 10:23 AM
This thread is not going to plan :greengrin

Personally , I don't have an issue with threads about former players. I am actually quite interested in how they are getting on after leaving here.

Most of the threads on here now have all been done before in some shape or form anyway.

BoomtownHibees
15-02-2015, 10:25 AM

Especially if the 'S' has rubbed off

Ronniekirk
15-02-2015, 10:26 AM

I don't want your goat you can keep it

Phil D. Rolls
15-02-2015, 10:29 AM
Is it true that the Inca believed that the past, present, and future all happen simultaneously?

Or was it true?

Hibbyradge
15-02-2015, 11:59 AM
It's the posters who reply to the folk who stand in judgment of the people who reply to these threads...

I've changed my mind.

I blame our father's father's father's fathers.

Northernhibee
15-02-2015, 01:54 PM
Tsap giarc mail.

Liam Craig past backwards. Again.

Speedy
15-02-2015, 01:57 PM
Ex player Steven Fletcher just missed a good chance for Sunderland (should have had a penalty).

However, that's good news for ex players Filipe Morais and Ben Williams who are playing for Bradford.

:greengrin :duck:

Scouse Hibee
15-02-2015, 02:13 PM
Jason Cummings was in Why Not last night, oh wait he still plays for us.

Pete
15-02-2015, 02:22 PM
Jason Cummings was in Why Not last night, oh wait he still plays for us.

What about trolling? Is that OK to voice an objection to?

Scouse Hibee
15-02-2015, 02:24 PM
What about trolling? Is that OK to voice an objection to?

Whatever floats your boat darlin.

Sir David Gray
15-02-2015, 02:34 PM
Looking forward to seeing how Martin Canning gets on today when his Hamilton side take on Aberdeen.

The player-manager is in the starting line up.

Pete
15-02-2015, 02:38 PM
Looking forward to seeing how Martin Canning gets on today when his Hamilton side take on Aberdeen.

Who cares about Hamilton or Aberdeen?

Is there an English game on?

Scouse Hibee
15-02-2015, 02:49 PM

Just switched over to it 0-2 already.

Sir David Gray
15-02-2015, 02:50 PM
Who cares about Hamilton or Aberdeen?

Is there an English game on?

Filipe Morais and Ben Williams are around 30 minutes away from being in the quarter finals of the FA Cup.

Bradford lead Sunderland 1-0.

Arsenal play Middlesbrough shortly but there's no ex-Hibs players at either team so I don't care about that!

Scouse Hibee
15-02-2015, 02:53 PM
Filipe Morais and Ben Williams are around 30 minutes away from being in the quarter finals of the FA Cup.

Bradford lead Sunderland 1-0.

Arsenal play Middlesbrough shortly but there's no ex-Hibs players at either team so I don't care about that!

But we've had player connections with them both so I care.

Scouse Hibee
15-02-2015, 03:21 PM
2-0 Bradford