PDA

View Full Version : Smash and Grab

FromTheCapital
14-02-2015, 11:27 AM
Totally undeserved last night. Allan was off the boil for me but I thought Fontaine was excellent. Anyway, I would've taken a ***** performance and a 2-0 win if you had asked me before the game. Shows how bad they are! Great ball from Fyvie for wee Lewis' goal as well. Get in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nameless
14-02-2015, 11:32 AM
Behave!! "Totally undeserved"!! You're right, we should have thrown a few in to even it up, as the poor wee Huns deserved to beat us.....

HH81
14-02-2015, 11:32 AM
Agree about a smash and grab. It is great to see Hibs doing this to teams for a change!

madhatter
14-02-2015, 11:35 AM
Totally undeserved last night. Allan was off the boil for me but I thought Fontaine was excellent. Anyway, I would've taken a ***** performance and a 2-0 win if you had asked me before the game. Shows how bad they are! Great ball from Fyvie for wee Lewis' goal as well. Get in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with everything apart from "undeserved". You score the goals and defend well then you deserve to win. Same goes when we have drawn games we should have won. Played well but didn't create chances or score, in my books in those games we didn't deserve to win. Playing well isn't always Barcelona-esque, we deserved the win last night through endeavour and quality.

Lets not forget that Miller should have been sent off, that thuggery on Hanlon is a red card all day. Play with a Celtic or Rangers top on and thug away seems to be the rule.

HIBERNIAN-0762
14-02-2015, 11:38 AM
I'm wallowing in the result but let's be straight here, why can we go there and beat der hun and can't finish off teams like Raith Rovers?

Just sayin like...

Nameless
14-02-2015, 11:42 AM
I agree with everything apart from "undeserved". You score the goals and defend well then you deserve to win. Same goes when we have drawn games we should have won. Played well but didn't create chances or score, in my books in those games we didn't deserve to win. Playing well isn't always Barcelona-esque, we deserved the win last night through endeavour and quality.

Lets not forget that Miller should have been sent off, that thuggery on Hanlon is a red card all day. Play with a Celtic or Rangers top on and thug away seems to be the rule.

Spot on.

Sir David Gray
14-02-2015, 11:50 AM
"Totally undeserved"!?

We kept a clean sheet and scored two goals. Teams that can't score goals won't win games of football and therefore our win was hardly totally undeserved!

We were certainly below the standards we set in the last match against them in December and the match itself was low on quality but I don't see how anyone could be too critical after a 2-0 win at Ibrox.