PDA

View Full Version : A year on .....

KSA Hibee
14-02-2015, 08:02 AM
Couldn't resist having a wee peek at the bile over on the hnus forum and read this ... nice to see how we are viewed these days 😄

On paper if both teams played at the capacity they are capable of I would take our squad over Hibs any day but the main difference between the two clubs right now is that they have a united fan base and a club that's worked hard off the park to get things right from a the mistakes of a year ago o

WillowbraeHibby
14-02-2015, 08:23 AM
Couldn't resist having a wee peek at the bile over on the hnus forum and read this ... nice to see how we are viewed these days 

On paper if both teams played at the capacity they are capable of I would take our squad over Hibs any day but the main difference between the two clubs right now is that they have a united fan base and a club that's worked hard off the park to get things right from a the mistakes of a year ago o

Had a wee look myself, and in between all the twaddle they post, this was one that had me pretty satisfied.

That's the best we have played and the worst they have played and we still lost! This to me is a measure of where we are now under a decent manager, as we would have folded like a wet cardboard box in the bad old days. We may not have played as good as we can, but we were resilient, the defence stood strong, and we took the chances we had.... Albeit courtesy of a couple of cracking passes.... :aok:

Bostonhibby
14-02-2015, 08:47 AM
Couldn't resist having a wee peek at the bile over on the hnus forum and read this ... nice to see how we are viewed these days 

Excellent, long may they continue with this the rangers / Newcastle injury list blend - they can keep theres and we will keep ours, roll on the next one.

Jeez they have 5 players they had no real say in getting and probably hadn't even hear of plus half a dozen at least who are past it and grossly overpaid for what they do, And their captain is McCulloch!