PDA

View Full Version : Out of Contract

Nevi_SOL
14-02-2015, 12:12 AM
After another good win tonight i have seen over the last couple of weeks about players needing new contracts. So i wondered what players wouldn't you give a new contract to, i honestly cant think of one of the top of my head. i just shows how far we have come under stubbsy this time last year we couldn't care if anyone's contract was getting extended apart from forster and the likes.

:gwa:

Sir David Gray
14-02-2015, 12:20 AM
Fontaine is a must in terms of getting a contract extension.

We need him next season.

CalgaryHibs
14-02-2015, 12:24 AM
After another good win tonight i have seen over the last couple of weeks about players needing new contracts. So i wondered what players wouldn't you give a new contract to, i honestly cant think of one of the top of my head. i just shows how far we have come under stubbsy this time last year we couldn't care if anyone's contract was getting extended apart from forster and the likes.

:gwa:

Really is something how far were back of the OF mob and over take them into second now it's amazing ;)

hibbytam
14-02-2015, 12:24 AM
Who's all out at the end of the season?

I suppose the final decision will lie in what league we're in, both for the club and the players, but I don't think there's anyone I want to see out.
But at the same time, I have confidence that Stubbs &co will be able to replace anyone who does.

Hibeesmad
14-02-2015, 12:27 AM
At this moment I can't really think of anyone who I would want to get rid of, I think Danny Handling could do with going out on loan and I think if Fraser Fyvie signs a longer deal then that could possibly see Liam Craig leave but three players I would definitely get on a new contract soon are Stevenson, Fontaine and Robertson. McGeough would also be a great signing on a longer deal, as well as getting Allan on a long term deal. **** the hearts

Sir David Gray
14-02-2015, 12:30 AM
Who's all out at the end of the season?

I suppose the final decision will lie in what league we're in, both for the club and the players, but I don't think there's anyone I want to see out.
But at the same time, I have confidence that Stubbs &co will be able to replace anyone who does.

Oxley (end of loan)
Watson (end of loan)
Boyle (end of loan)
McGeouch (end of loan)
Fontaine
Robertson
Craig
Fyvie
Cerny
Stevenson

hibbytam
14-02-2015, 12:39 AM
Oxley (end of loan)
Watson (end of loan)
Boyle (end of loan)
McGeouch (end of loan)
Fontaine
Robertson
Craig
Fyvie
Cerny
Stevenson

I would say the main priorities are:
Stevenson
Fontaine
Robertson
Craig

In that order.

Fyvie and Cerny may or may not be, they've not had a lot/any game time.

Then the loan guys are out of our hands, but McGeoch would be the main one .

Hibeesmad
14-02-2015, 12:46 AM
Would anyone be happy to swap Harris for Boyle permanently?

California-Hibs
14-02-2015, 12:58 AM

I'd be ok with it.

NadeAteMyLunch!
14-02-2015, 01:11 AM

Boyle is out of contract at the end of the season so we could get him for nowt anyway