PDA

View Full Version : New Four Arm Smash/Elbow Tackle

supershotmo
13-02-2015, 10:23 PM
Am I wrong but are these tackles illegal. Every time the Gers go down they think they can get with murder. Im 43 now and if I played centre half now against the fatty Boyd I would pull his balls out from behind and push them up his arse. Junkie weegie.

mca
13-02-2015, 10:24 PM
http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

--------
13-02-2015, 10:54 PM
Am I wrong but are these tackles illegal. Every time the Gers go down they think they can get with murder. Im 43 now and if I played centre half now against the fatty Boyd I would pull his balls out from behind and push them up his arse. Junkie weegie.

:tsk tsk: He isn't a junkie weegie.

He comes from Tarbolton in Ayrshire.

He's a fat scruffy Ayrshire thug.

There's an unwritten rule in the SPFL Book of Cheating that says that such tackles as you refer to aren't illegal if the perpetrator's wearing a Rangers or Celtic shirt.

maturehibby
13-02-2015, 11:13 PM
Action only taken when it is seen on Sportscene on a Sunday night cause if they choose to not show it then how is Mr SFA going to see it and take action
so if the Team on Sunday night choose not to show it Kenny is in the clear

Mr White
14-02-2015, 06:16 AM
Action only taken when it is seen on Sportscene on a Sunday night cause if they choose to not show it then how is Mr SFA going to see it and take action
so if the Team on Sunday night choose not to show it Kenny is in the clear

It's in the highlights which are on the bbc website now, including a replay.

SouthMoroccoStu
14-02-2015, 07:06 AM
Loved when Boyd dropped to the ground holding his neck when Hanlon barely touched his neck

Didn't realise Hanlon had Vulcan death grip powers !

Boyd is a hideous footballer and a cowardly thug - he fits in well at ibrox

Big_Franck
14-02-2015, 07:14 AM

Has to be one of the best opening posts i've seen in a long time :greengrin

brog
14-02-2015, 07:43 AM
Four arms & he's still mince, awesome!