PDA

View Full Version : Miller next for a ban?

Boyle89
13-02-2015, 10:36 PM
Can't have been the only one to notice his flying forearm smash? Was like boyds on zemmama a few seasons back. At least that what it looked like in the single replay bt sport showed.

essexhibee
13-02-2015, 10:38 PM
Can't have been the only one to notice his flying forearm smash? Was like boyds on zemmama a few seasons back. At least that what it looked like in the single replay bt sport showed.

Should be one for the compliance officer that. Looked like he tried slam both hands into the back of our guys head.

Swedish hibee
13-02-2015, 10:43 PM
Yep, seen players get sent off for less. Hopefully it's not swept under the Ibrox carpet.

Hiber-nation
13-02-2015, 10:44 PM
Looks like he's done his groin so should be out for a while anyway.

Ryan91
13-02-2015, 10:46 PM
Pull that Number 20 (Hutton, I think?) as well, lowered the shoulder into Fyvie's head shortly after Fraser came on

Jim44
13-02-2015, 10:47 PM
Miller, in that woeful, under-pressure Huns set-up is finished. He made a bad decision to go back there and could have still been contributing to the game if he had gone anywhere else.

KWJ
13-02-2015, 11:00 PM
'a little bit naughty' apparently. Red card you mean.

Paisley Hibby
13-02-2015, 11:06 PM
Miller, in that woeful, under-pressure Huns set-up is finished. He made a bad decision to go back there and could have still been contributing to the game if he had gone anywhere else.

But would not have been getting nearly as much money and that must have been all that mattered to him. It's pleasing to think his (and Boyd's) hefty wages are helping to drag them down though :greengrin

Pete
13-02-2015, 11:09 PM

You could substitute Millars name for so many others. It's a really toxic environment and is no good for anyone's career right now.

SkintHibby
13-02-2015, 11:09 PM
We need to be careful in tarring everyone who plays in the hun blue as the devil reincarnate.

Miller has been a good honest player most of his career and I'm willing to put this latest down to sheer frustration that he knows e's finished.

Jack Hackett
13-02-2015, 11:13 PM
We need to be careful in tarring everyone who plays in the hun blue as the devil reincarnate.

Miller has been a good honest player most of his career and I'm willing to put this latest down to sheer frustration that he knows e's finished.

A good many would have had him back at ER at the begining of the season. I don't think he'd have a snowball's of getting into the team now

Wee Fatty
13-02-2015, 11:22 PM
Looks like he's done his groin so should be out for a while anyway.

You sure it wasn't a strained ********? He seemed to be blowing out of it a lot.

hibbytam
13-02-2015, 11:45 PM
A good many would have had him back at ER at the begining of the season. I don't think he'd have a snowball's of getting into the team now

True, but I think if he had come here, he would be playing better than he is now.

But as for his elbow, a clear red card. Even if he's injured, he should be given a ban.