PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HELP ON SHARE ISSUE

RSS Bot
11-02-2015, 03:40 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5192)

Help is available for supporters who are keen to take part in the Club’s plan to widen ownership by buying shares.

The process the Club is legally obliged to follow involves supporters who are qualified to take part by being listed on the Club’s database, and are interested in purchasing shares, consulting with an Independent Financial Advisor (IFA). A number of IFAs have indicated to the Club that they are willing to act for supporters in this matter.

Any supporter who feels this may be of benefit can email the club at shares@hibernianfc.co.uk and we will forward on the details of the IFAs concerned. While we provide the details of those IFAs in good faith, we stress that the Club is not recommending or promoting any particular IFA and that individual supporters must make their own mind up when choosing their own IFA.

jimmyboco#1
11-02-2015, 03:49 PM

Great News Hibs!!! :thumbsup:

This is just what many people were waiting on. I'm sure there will be a lot more Hibbys buying shares direct from the club now! I certainly will be and will also be joining HSL. Well Done!!!!!

Andy74
11-02-2015, 03:54 PM
Aye but no IFA in their right mind etc etc..

Seems there may be some able to actually think.

andrew70
11-02-2015, 03:59 PM

Fantastic Hibs, well done.

I've joined HSL and will buy direct at the end of March once I have raised the money to buy in. Excited about the future of our club.

Pretty Boy
11-02-2015, 04:09 PM
Excellent stuff.

Ross4356
11-02-2015, 04:40 PM
Credit where it is due

Ken
11-02-2015, 05:23 PM
Excellent. I guess now it'll depend if these IFAs will charge a fee. If a small fee I will buy shares direct, if it's not then I will buy via HSL.

Either way....I'm in

Wilson
11-02-2015, 05:41 PM
Credit where it is due

Not without consulting an IFA.

emerald green
11-02-2015, 07:21 PM
It's good to see the club helping with this. The more supporters that buy in the better, and if this makes things easier to do that then great.

Eyrie
11-02-2015, 08:08 PM
Aye but no IFA in their right mind etc etc..

Seems there may be some able to actually think.

It took mine less than fifteen minutes to reply to my email enquiry confirming that he would sign the form for me.

Danderhall Hibs
11-02-2015, 08:17 PM
It took mine less than fifteen minutes to reply to my email enquiry confirming that he would sign the form for me.

Looks like a Mountains been made out of a molehill.

BoomtownHibees
11-02-2015, 08:36 PM
Looks like a Mountains been made out of a molehill.

Do you mean a mountain made out of a molehole?

Hibbyradge
11-02-2015, 08:50 PM

Do you mean Boomtown Hibbies?

Big_Franck
11-02-2015, 10:22 PM

:tee hee:

Well done to the club on this.

The risks of 'investing' have been made perfectly clear to everyone and the club has clearly stated that they are not recommending or endorsing any of the IFAs so I can't see them being vulnerable here.

There will be lots of Hibs fans that are able to possibly lose the £225 and that want to become shareholders themselves. More good news :thumbsup:

BoomtownHibees
11-02-2015, 10:26 PM

Sure we have been through this before Hibbyraj

Hibbyradge
11-02-2015, 10:34 PM
Sure we have been through this before Hibbyraj

I don't remember that, but my memory isn't what it used to bee.

BoomtownHibees
11-02-2015, 10:35 PM
I don't remember that, but my memory isn't what it used to bee.

That's a sham

Danderhall Hibs
12-02-2015, 07:41 AM

Don't know? Seems quite similar either way.

BoomtownHibees
12-02-2015, 08:00 AM
Don't know? Seems quite similar either way.

Quote was a John McGlynn statement he made when Hearts boss

Danderhall Hibs
12-02-2015, 08:25 AM
Quote was a John McGlynn statement he made when Hearts boss

:tee hee:

NAE NOOKIE
12-02-2015, 11:15 AM
Well done on this Hibs. Its been a royal pain in the erchie trying to find an IFA, it took me 5 goes to find one who wasn't too scared to believe me when I said I wasn't going to hold him to account if the shares weren't worth £50 each in a years time. He signed the form for nothing.

I picked up the shares application form at the ticket office yesterday. I was served by a very pretty and pleasant Canadian girl who told me that the most the ticket office can accept in "bills" is £200, so if you are going for anything over the £200 option mind and take plastic with you when you return the form.