PDA

View Full Version : jai quitongo

archiebald
11-02-2015, 10:11 AM
On trial at Easter road (bbc gossip)

HappyAsHellas
11-02-2015, 10:16 AM
Played for the development side yesterday, came on as a sub in the second half.

Diclonius
11-02-2015, 10:17 AM
Jose's son?

NadeAteMyLunch!
11-02-2015, 10:21 AM
Jose's son?

Yeah.

Same barber as well

erin go bragh
11-02-2015, 10:23 AM
Anyone Know how he got on yesterday ( report in the een never gave him a mention )

Ggtth

cam75
11-02-2015, 10:29 AM
Was he not at Hamilton ?

Scouse Hibee
11-02-2015, 11:03 AM
Was at Hamilton then joined Aberdeen late last year.

livi hibs 1875
11-02-2015, 11:17 AM
Disruptive when he was younger us what ive heard maybe he has grown out of it

Billy Whizz
11-02-2015, 11:20 AM
Anyone Know how he got on yesterday ( report in the een never gave him a mention )

Ggtth

Got a 20/25 min run out yesterday, was keen to get involved, but hardly enough time for me to make a full observation. Think he's a bit older than our under 20's

steviehibsleith
11-02-2015, 11:28 AM
Got a 20/25 min run out yesterday, was keen to get involved, but hardly enough time for me to make a full observation. Think he's a bit older than our under 20's Not positive but im sure he is the same year as Dunsmore Crane Martynuik Allan - hes 18. So he is the correct age but im also sure he has caused trouble wherever hes gone. There is a younger brother so forgive me if I have wrong one

bingo70
11-02-2015, 11:31 AM

Not sure he has.

Bizarrely enough I was speaking to someone that knows him a couple of days ago. Binned from Aberdeen for being too much of a Billy big baws. More interested in drinking abd partying than training apparently.

Never know though, sometimes young players need that kick in the nuts before it sinks in and makes them start to work hard.

JIm
11-02-2015, 01:29 PM
Not sure he has.

Bizarrely enough I was speaking to someone that knows him a couple of days ago. Binned from Aberdeen for being too much of a Billy big baws. More interested in drinking abd partying than training apparently.

Never know though, sometimes young players need that kick in the nuts before it sinks in and makes them start to work hard.

A bit like his old man then, absolute maniac but legend of a man (Jambo or not) for anyone who has had the privelage of his company i'm sure you'll understand what i mean.

derekHFC
11-02-2015, 01:32 PM
Got a 20/25 min run out yesterday, was keen to get involved, but hardly enough time for me to make a full observation. Think he's a bit older than our under 20's

He's only 17.

Having seen him play around 7-8 times, its a no from me.

Canongatehibs
11-02-2015, 01:50 PM

what, like his father?

Billy Whizz
11-02-2015, 02:20 PM
He's only 17.

Having seen him play around 7-8 times, its a no from me.

Ok, thought I heard someone at the game yesterday say he was a bit older

livi hibs 1875
11-02-2015, 04:47 PM
Not sure he has.

The exact opposite of what I thought we were looking for. Who knows

HibsNutter
11-02-2015, 04:54 PM
If what people say about him are true, we shouldn't take him, too many of these characters have disrupted the team before. However, people mature and if he has then I trust the coaching staff to make the right call.

Billychaotic182
11-02-2015, 05:27 PM
If we avoided any players who were a bit chav like we never would have seen Riordan, O'Connor, Brown, Griffiths or Cummings. Let's see what type of player he is and if he can add something. We can work on his character. He will know he will have to change if no one is approaching him

Unseen work
11-02-2015, 06:36 PM
If we avoided any players who were a bit chav like we never would have seen Riordan, O'Connor, Brown, Griffiths or Cummings. Let's see what type of player he is and if he can add something. We can work on his character. He will know he will have to change if no one is approaching him

Wouldn't say cummings or brown are chav like

More just complete wind up merchants

superfurryhibby
12-02-2015, 09:01 AM
Wouldn't say cummings or brown are chav like

More just complete wind up merchants

Brown sailed close to the wind with his casual aquaintances. To be fair he was young and daft. When I was young a chavvie was a friend.