PDA

View Full Version : The Rangers game

BOB MARLEYS DUG
10-02-2015, 04:41 PM
Really looking forward to this one, anyone know if any of their Newcastle players will be availavle for this?

Get your score predictions in aswell!

I shouldn't say this, but I have a bad feeling they will get a sneaky result against us.

GGTTH

hibsfan7
10-02-2015, 04:49 PM
Rangers 0 hibernian 5

Bronson
10-02-2015, 04:52 PM
Only Vuckic is fit I believe.

Think we'll take this one comfortably, 2, possibly 3-0. Far superior side all over the park.

WillowbraeHibby
10-02-2015, 04:57 PM
Playing it on the deck, quick and slick, with the players we have, a comfortable win for us I believe.

We know we are better than that lot, and they know it too....

Kato
10-02-2015, 05:16 PM
If we beat them again do we get to keep them?

10-02-2015, 05:32 PM
whos the referee?

Hibby Kay-Yay
10-02-2015, 05:36 PM
I expect lumps to be kicked out of us. Hopefully 3 points and a thoroughly enjoyable time had by the travelling support. :gwa:

S4uzee
10-02-2015, 05:38 PM
I expect lumps to be kicked out of us. Hopefully 3 points and a thoroughly enjoyable time had by the travelling support. :gwa:

Expecting that too, especially wee scrote Black on Allan if he can get near him

WillowbraeHibby
10-02-2015, 05:40 PM
whos the referee?

Steven McLean is ref'

Hibby Kay-Yay
10-02-2015, 05:40 PM
Ref is Stuart McLean

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resources/documents/RefereeAppointments/SPFL/30.%20SPFL%20Appointments%20Friday%2013th%20-%20Sunday%2015th%20February%202015.pdf

.Sean.
10-02-2015, 05:41 PM
They're not good enough to beat us over 90 minutes anymore. We'll put at least 2 past them.

B.H.F.C
10-02-2015, 05:45 PM
Must win to retain any chance of finishing second

Glad big Malonga is back.

NOLA
10-02-2015, 05:45 PM
Got a feeling they will sneak this one 2-1, McCulloch to go on a pitch length mazy elbowing any hibbies in his way while the ref goes for a leak and leaves his cards in the bog

Baldy Foghorn
10-02-2015, 05:47 PM

God forbid......

Kato
10-02-2015, 05:52 PM
God forbid......

We could buy them.

sleeping giant
10-02-2015, 06:04 PM
We will destroy them . Another thumping is on the cards.

bigwheel
10-02-2015, 06:07 PM
Despite their problems, they have more points that us - this is a difficult game - if we turn up and perform well, we have every chance of a win...We still remain a bit porous at the back...so for me, could go any way...Big test for us.

Kato
10-02-2015, 06:09 PM
Despite their problems, they have more points that us - this is a difficult game - if we turn up and perform well, we have every chance of a win...We still remain a bit porous at the back...so for me, could go any way...Big test for us.

Tasty test though.

I predict they will get away with their usual nonsense a lot more than the norm, which is a lot.

HibsNutter
10-02-2015, 06:10 PM
Even taking off my green tinted specs I still expect us to hammer them, I never thought I'd be saying this a few years ago. Would take a scrappy 1-0, though.

IrnBru22
10-02-2015, 06:14 PM
Hibs 3 - 0 is 40/1

Hibs 4 - 0 is 66/1 on bet365

Onceinawhile
10-02-2015, 06:34 PM
I hope that if the opportunity presents itself, and I'm sure it will, that we stamp on their throat.

Hermit Crab
10-02-2015, 06:50 PM
Folk dreaming of a high score line will need to keep dreaming. It won't be 5 or 6 nil hibs. That vukic from what I seen of him on Sunday looked half decent so our defence will need to be sharp to deal with him he's also quite a tall forward. Likely Jon daly will be up top as well. I don't think it will be a walk in the park.

If we go out and play like professionals we will get a result however it won't be a tanking.

kaimendhibs
10-02-2015, 06:53 PM
We have far too much football for them. Only way they can beat us is by fouling and luck.

Joe
10-02-2015, 06:53 PM
I think we're going to beat the hell out of them.

This is a massive month for then, they've already lost to Celtic and Raith, we should batter them on Friday and there next two games are Raith and Falkirk away.

Zombie huns 0 - 5 Hibernian.

Ronniekirk
10-02-2015, 06:54 PM
Playing it on the deck, quick and slick, with the players we have, a comfortable win for us I believe.

We know we are better than that lot, and they know it too....
Don't disagree but add the caveat If we take our chances as Thats Whats led to so many drawn games that we should of won by the proverbial country mile

Fergos
10-02-2015, 07:01 PM
Folk dreaming of a high score line will need to keep dreaming. It won't be 5 or 6 nil hibs. That vukic from what I seen of him on Sunday looked half decent so our defence will need to be sharp to deal with him he's also quite a tall forward. Likely Jon daly will be up top as well. I don't think it will be a walk in the park.

If we go out and play like professionals we will get a result however it won't be a tanking.

A sensible assessment....of course I'd love to be proved wrong and tank the living daylights out of them....however I'm more sure if we play to our capabilities we'll win but can't see it being a humping - maybe our usual 3.....

GGTTH

Hermit Crab
10-02-2015, 07:03 PM
I think we're going to beat the hell out of them.

This is a massive month for then, they've already lost to Celtic and Raith, we should batter them on Friday and there next two games are Raith and Falkirk away.

Zombie huns 0 - 5 Hibernian.

No chance. We find it hard to keep clean sheets these days.

Aldo
10-02-2015, 07:05 PM
I used to dread our games versus der Hun but if I'm honest I'd be more than disappointed if we don't take 3 points on Friday night.

We have nothing to fear IMHO and the players just need to go out full of confidence and play.

bigwheel
10-02-2015, 07:07 PM
I think people are falling in to a set of dreams here......it will be an absolute battle - if we are not at the top of our game, could easily be a sore one...I'll be delighted with 3 points in a narrow victory

Del Boy
10-02-2015, 07:41 PM
We'll win by at least 2. They are stinking.

Squealing pig
10-02-2015, 07:44 PM
Hibs minus 1 9/2 😊

Callum_62
10-02-2015, 07:47 PM
Rangers may be poor -but still lead us by a (possible) decent margin in the league

I suspect there may be a bit of fight in them this week - altho I expected that against Celtic and Raith

We can win this for sure

Talking about tanking them is unrealistic I think (altho its also possible)

We rarely 'tank' anyone - let alone the team currently sitting in 2nd place

An early goal for us though and they will be there for the taking

I love us to smash them, but id take a fluky OG 1-0 win

This wont be an easy game

matty_f
10-02-2015, 07:57 PM
I'm optimistic of a win but wouldn't take it for granted. We certainly have nothing to fear and if we play to our capabilities we should win comfortably.

Need to take our chances though.

Brightside
10-02-2015, 08:08 PM
1-2 Hibs

overdrive
10-02-2015, 08:25 PM
I reckon it'll be a 1-1 draw.

Dobosz83
10-02-2015, 08:28 PM
Giving them another hiding sounds fabulous but I think it's utterly unrealistic. despite them being a club in turmoil, this is Hibs after all.

I'm confident of a victory, but a tight one. I don't think for a minute they are going to allow us to play and the ref will likely let a lot go. Anytime they get a set piece around our area will be a nervy moment. Oxley and the defence in general don't fill me with confidence.

I do still see us out gunning them though in midfield and upfront.

I predict 2-3 Hibs, but wouldn't put any money on it!

Aldo
10-02-2015, 08:34 PM
Giving them another hiding sounds fabulous but I think it's utterly unrealistic. despite them being a club in turmoil, this is Hibs after all. I'm confident of a victory, but a tight one. I don't think for a minute they are going to allow us to play and the ref will likely let a lot go. Anytime they get a set piece around our area will be a nervy moment. Oxley and the defence in general don't fill me with confidence. I do still see us out gunning them though in midfield and upfront. I predict 2-3 Hibs, but wouldn't put any money on it!

If we play half as good as we played in the previous games then we will be right in about the mix.

I agree it won't be easy but if we can get at them, and tbh we have Allan and McGeouch driving forward, then I think we will do ok.

FWIW they have one decent MF player IMHO and that's Law but he's been a shadow of his former self.

A midfield of Allan Robertson McGeouch Craig is the best in the league IMHO and will cause them problems.

Sir David Gray
10-02-2015, 08:37 PM
I'll be happy with 0-1.

Billy Whizz
10-02-2015, 08:44 PM
It's a game we have to win, if we want to get 2nd

OsloHibs
10-02-2015, 08:46 PM
Dying to know the team Alan will pick :confused: Not had this in a while, eh!

number9dream
10-02-2015, 08:55 PM
I keep thinking Rangers have to improve but there's no sign of the turmoil ending. Even so, I'm verging on cautious optimism.
Okay, we hammered them at ER and they've lost 3 of the 5 games McDowall has overseen but we couldn't beat Raith Rovers and were hardly flowing against Arbroath.
If they lump balls at big Daly, it might be an idea to bring back Forster and go 3-5-2 which worked a treat at Ibrox last time. Gray & Stevenson up and down the flanks and Robbo anchoring between Allan & McGeouch. Will Malonga go straight back in? Hope he's fit and raring to go.

wick hibby
10-02-2015, 09:01 PM
3 points will do

McKenzie
10-02-2015, 09:07 PM
Mcdowall couldn't pick his nose. Clueless guy who doesn't even seem to deny it. Another 3-0 to chalk up at the sports direct arena

J-C
10-02-2015, 09:20 PM
Rangers seem to be in the same tormoil we had last season, only difference being is the standard of the other teams in the league compared to who we played last year, apart for the top 5 the rest in this league are fairly poor tbh.

3pm
10-02-2015, 09:22 PM
Some thread.

southern hibby
10-02-2015, 09:40 PM
Think Rangers will try and defend and play one up front and pack the midfield to try and stop us playing. If they do 2-1 or 2-0 hibs, ( if we score our chances )
If the come out and try and match us, we will win at a canter. Really don't think they have a midfield that can let us play as we've already shown.

GGTTH

SteveHFC
10-02-2015, 09:41 PM
Hibs to win 4-0 again is 125/1http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/money/smileys-money-702364.gif

Deansy
10-02-2015, 09:44 PM
I just hope that our players go into the game determined to do their utmost best and DON'T think (unlike on here) that winning's a foregone-conclusion !!. I've seen far too many games against the Hun, over the years, that the referee is their 'MOM' !

A one-goal victory would do for me !!

leggeto
10-02-2015, 09:50 PM
Its going to be messy around Ibrox after we thump them,remember to take your hard hats

GreenArmyyy!
10-02-2015, 10:08 PM
Looking for two tickets desperately, not missed Ibrox for years and really can't see me sitting in the Sevco end. Can anybody help?

overdrive
10-02-2015, 10:32 PM
Hibs to win 4-0 again is 125/1http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/money/smileys-money-702364.gif

Where's that? 50/1 on bet365

Killiehibbie
10-02-2015, 11:03 PM
Where's that? 50/1 on bet365
200/1 with Bwin.

keep the faith
11-02-2015, 09:01 AM
Are we seriously looking to shovel money on a big win?? This is a huge game - and a tough one. On paper their side is ok and with their pride stung and a half decent crowd inside we could easy see a stronger performance from them than of late. We are better, but we will need to play the match like our cup final.
For me, three points is our last chance at having a go for second place. We can do it, but we need a big performance.
We couldn't be getting them at a better time though - that's for sure.

erin go bragh
11-02-2015, 11:30 AM
Are we seriously looking to shovel money on a big win?? This is a huge game - and a tough one. On paper their side is ok and with their pride stung and a half decent crowd inside we could easy see a stronger performance from them than of late. We are better, but we will need to play the match like our cup final.
For me, three points is our last chance at having a go for second place. We can do it, but we need a big performance.
We couldn't be getting them at a better time though - that's for sure.
I agree KTF . We will need to play well to win . The Rangers are like a wounded animal ( very dangerous ) i do fancy us to win ( 23/10 ) but ill not be lumping my life savings on us )

Ggtth

JimBHibees
11-02-2015, 12:07 PM
Seems a lot of very confident predictions however to me this is going to be nothing more than a very hard game. Hoping we win however my immediate emotion is that we struggled a bit to beat Arbroath at the weekend.

WeeRussell
11-02-2015, 12:19 PM
naaah...

It'll be pish easy. Cannae wait :greengrin

patlowe
11-02-2015, 01:37 PM
Seems a lot of very confident predictions however to me this is going to be nothing more than a very hard game. Hoping we win however my immediate emotion is that we struggled a bit to beat Arbroath at the weekend.

I think one of the reasons we have destroyed Rangers twice this season (and arguably outplayed them in the other match) is because we have raised our game and played to our potential, probably because there is still a huge amount of motivation to be gleaned from the prospect of beating them. This is why I believe we can beat them comfortably again, not that I'm suggesting that we will.

When we play the lesser sides, we struggle to get out of first gear and it should also be noted that these clubs play with a far more defensive set-up than Rangers would dare to. My main fear is that McDowell sets them up to defend on Friday and we sink back into that high-possession/low penetration game that has seen us draw so many winnable games this season.

For me, the real bonus for us going into this game is the squad improvement we have had in recent weeks. If one approach isn't working, we are going to have really decent options off the bench, regardless of what combination Stubbs goes for on the day. I'm not sure the Rangers defence can cope with the potential variety in attack that Malonga, Cummings, Boyle, JayJay, Allan and McGeouch offer. Not to mention the success Stevenson and Gray have had against them this season.

Therefore I'm confident, but nothing is ever certain with Hibs.

Aldo
11-02-2015, 01:40 PM

I see where your coming from JBH but for years I've dreaded this fixture, especially at hunbrox, but I'm no doubting we will get a hard game. We need to be up for it and ensure we graft and fight harder than them. It's also important we keep our discipline and play football.

If we do the above I am confident we will do ok.

Humo
11-02-2015, 01:49 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31375476

McCulloch suspended for the hibs game

Aldo
11-02-2015, 01:58 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31375476 McCulloch suspended for the hibs game

Not sure he's accepted it and may still appeal which would mean he is free to play on Fri!!

He has until today to accept or appeal!

Or have I missed something??

JimBHibees
11-02-2015, 02:25 PM
Not sure he's accepted it and may still appeal which would mean he is free to play on Fri!!

He has until today to accept or appeal!

Or have I missed something??

He has until 3pm today to appeal, if he does it will be heard tomorrow so decision will be made for him to play or not on Friday.

Aldo
11-02-2015, 02:42 PM
He has until 3pm today to appeal, if he does it will be heard tomorrow so decision will be made for him to play or not on Friday.

Other thread saying he's gonnae contest it. Why am I not surprised and get the feeling there is going to be another Boyd scenario here whereby the CO said there was 'No evidence'

If McCulloch gets away with this then it's clear to me that the system is corrupt and benefits certain teams because of who they are.

Robinho08
11-02-2015, 02:47 PM
They'll be up for it. Don't get too confident. 3-2 to Hibs.

Leithenhibby
11-02-2015, 02:51 PM
What's the score re: parking?. It's been many years since I last visited Govan.. ;-)

soupy
11-02-2015, 03:11 PM
What's the score re: parking?. It's been many years since I last visited Govan.. ;-)

Don't know but the Rangers bus might be parked in their own box :-)

Sir David Gray
11-02-2015, 03:36 PM

There's a car park designated for away fans which is directly across the road from where we'll enter the stadium.

It costs a few pounds to get in but it's worth it to ensure the safety of your car.

Bronson
11-02-2015, 03:39 PM

I parked at the back of the Asda car park right next to the ground last time. It says no stadium traffic but I escaped a fine (not that such fines are legally binding anyway) and my car was safe and sound, I'll be doing the same again I think.

Boyle89
11-02-2015, 03:54 PM
How are they evens? Do the bookies not pay attention to scottish football? I think a comfortable 0-2 with Dom and cummings scoring.

Billy Whizz
11-02-2015, 03:58 PM
There's a car park designated for away fans which is directly across the road from where we'll enter the stadium.

It costs a few pounds to get in but it's worth it to ensure the safety of your car.

It's about £7/£8 to park, but definitely worth it

Smartie
11-02-2015, 04:10 PM
They'll be up for it. Don't get too confident. 3-2 to Hibs.

Our own complacency could cause as many problems for us as their players.

They are so slow and unfit it is unbelievable. They still have some good players though, a win for them would give their entire season a shot in the arm so damn right they will be up for it. If their new players introduce a bit of pace and don't cause massive ructions in the camp I could still see them being a threat over the rest of the season.

This one's come to soon for them though and I think we've just to got too much in the final third for them (even off the bench if our 1st choice players don't get anywhere).

Aldo
11-02-2015, 04:12 PM
Our own complacency could cause as many problems for us as their players. They are so slow and unfit it is unbelievable. They still have some good players though, a win for them would give their entire season a shot in the arm so damn right they will be up for it. If their new players introduce a bit of pace and don't cause massive ructions in the camp I could still see them being a threat over the rest of the season. This one's come to soon for them though and I think we've just to got too much in the final third for them (even off the bench if our 1st choice players don't get anywhere).

I don't think Stubbs will allow complacency tbh. Every player will have to be on their game as we have pretty much a full squad to choose from. Lapses in concentration! playing poorly or not giving 100% will see you losing your firstb11 slot which the next player will take with open arms.

Hibby70
11-02-2015, 04:53 PM
I think if we get an early goal they will either panic or try to be too aggressive and get someone sent off. Then we could take them apart.

We need to avoid losing the first goal though as that will give them some confidence.

I'm going for 1-4

11-02-2015, 04:57 PM
I don't think Stubbs will allow complacency tbh. Every player will have to be on their game as we have pretty much a full squad to choose from. Lapses in concentration! playing poorly or not giving 100% will see you losing your firstb11 slot which the next player will take with open arms.

Exactly, there is so much competition for places that players will need to be at their absolute best. Like you say, I don't think Stubbs will allow complacency and will be trying to keep everyone focused. If I was Stubbs i'd be telling the team to believe that they are more than capable of beating them but at the same time not to get too carried away. Play like we did against them at ER and we will beat them but if we show up and just expect it to be a walk over then we could end up slipping.

Keith_M
11-02-2015, 05:01 PM
I predict another 3-1 win.

Their new guy will score the consolation goal, by which point their Fans will already have left the Stadium.

Smartie
11-02-2015, 05:14 PM

I agree with you that Stubbs won't tolerate it and neither he should.

We were brilliant against Rangers the last time and took them apart with clinical efficiency, really impressive.

Since then we got pegged back at Tynecastle, threw goals away against Falkirk to only draw 3-3, chucked a lead against Raith and then just about did enough against Arbroath. I think that there have been shades of complacency at times over the past month and we shouldn't expect to get away with it against Rangers just because they're a bit pish.

The squad is very impressive now though and if nothing else that should keep everyone on their toes.

HibbyAndy
11-02-2015, 05:21 PM
1-2 them.

PatHead
11-02-2015, 05:27 PM
Think it will be a very low attendance. Know a number of Newco season ticket holders who are not going in protest at the Board. I also understand the Board have been told not to turn up for their own safety and to avoid any demonstrations.

Vini1875
11-02-2015, 05:27 PM
I am worried about this game simply through our team and fans being too cocky. Hibs are better when we have nothing to lose and everything to gain. I hope Stubbs has them drilled, this is a massive game for us and we must win it. The huns will kick us black and blue and we need to stand up to it.

Borderhibbie76
11-02-2015, 06:17 PM
I am worried about this game simply through our team and fans being too cocky. Hibs are better when we have nothing to lose and everything to gain. I hope Stubbs has them drilled, this is a massive game for us and we must win it. The huns will kick us black and blue and we need to stand up to it.

Far too much complacency on here for my liking too...this will be tough make no bones about it...the team needs to be right up for this. ..come on hibees

1875Sean
11-02-2015, 06:28 PM
was interesting to hear that their keeper is up for the betting charges tomorrow too, another potential ban for the game

11-02-2015, 06:31 PM
Far too much complacency on here for my liking too...this will be tough make no bones about it...the team needs to be right up for this. ..come on hibees

That could potentially be our downfall on friday, if we go in expecting to turn them over. They will be up for it, we have humiliated them the last two times we've met and they will be absolutely determined not to let us do the same to them again.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
11-02-2015, 07:24 PM
was interesting to hear that their keeper is up for the betting charges tomorrow too, another potential ban for the game

He's murder so we could really do with him playing.

Ronniekirk
11-02-2015, 07:29 PM
That could potentially be our downfall on friday, if we go in expecting to turn them over. They will be up for it, we have humiliated them the last two times we've met and they will be absolutely determined not to let us do the same to them again.

Think we as fans are entitled to be confident of beating them , it's the players that need to avoid complacency .Not saying we will turn them over but I for one would be hugely disappointed if we didn't beat them

bingo70
11-02-2015, 07:30 PM

He's a dreadful keeper.

Billy Whizz
11-02-2015, 07:30 PM
Think we as fans are entitled to be confident of beating them , it's the players that need to avoid complacency .Not saying we will turn them over but I for one would be hugely disappointed if we didn't beat them

Ronnie, for once I feel the pressure is on Hibs to win at Ibrox

Ronniekirk
11-02-2015, 07:36 PM
Ronnie, for once I feel the pressure is on Hibs to with at Ibrox

I agree with you billy and that may be the one factor that some players don't handle but am still looking forward to seeing how we cope with that and yes I still expect that win .
Other factor is we have had to chop and change front two in recent games and so will be interested to see who Stubbs starts with

Zazu62
11-02-2015, 07:41 PM
If we score early we could really hammer them

3pm
11-02-2015, 07:43 PM
This is mad.

It won't be easy!

Aldo
11-02-2015, 07:44 PM

Billy I mentioned this on a separate thread (or maybe an earlier post) I used to dread this fixture as we could never (on the odd 0-3 occasion) beat them at hunbrox.

I actually am looking forward to the game and it's fair to say we should go quietly confident and as you've rightly pointed out, the pressure is on us to win.

SteveHFC
11-02-2015, 07:45 PM
But the main question is who's starting the match thread.

Aldo
11-02-2015, 07:45 PM
This is mad. It won't be easy!

Correct it won't be easy, far from it but as I just mentioned we should go full of confidence!

Aldo
11-02-2015, 07:46 PM
But the main question is who's starting the match thread.

Plenty time fir that young un plenty time! :-)

SteveHFC
11-02-2015, 07:47 PM
Plenty time fir that young un plenty time! :-)

I would like to start it after all I did start the 4-0 thread ;-)

We should have a poll.

Aldo
11-02-2015, 07:51 PM
I would like to start it after all I did start the 4-0 thread ;-) We should have a poll.

Fire away! Do you need permission??? If so you need to get your application in tut sweet ma man!!

Sir David Gray
11-02-2015, 07:56 PM

I think we stand a great chance of winning on Friday but Sevco should still be the overwhelming favourites to win and the pressure will be on them, as the home team, to pick up the three points.

They are still a point ahead of us, despite playing three fewer games and their fans will really start to get on top of them if they have a slow start to the match.

Leithenhibby
11-02-2015, 08:10 PM

Thanks for the info. If I recall, it sounds as though the only thing that's changed is that it's not £2 ;-)

weonlywon6-2
11-02-2015, 08:15 PM

We already own them 😀😀

weonlywon6-2
11-02-2015, 08:19 PM
They are under pressure and for some reason we just have to turn up and the points are ours according to some media outlets.
it will be a tough game no doubt and I'm disappointed we didn't get more tickets,maybe they have so much money they don't care???

Sir David Gray
11-02-2015, 08:23 PM
Thanks for the info. If I recall, it sounds as though the only thing that's changed is that it's not £2 ;-)

It's definitely not £2, as the previous poster said I think it's around £7.

Hermit Crab
11-02-2015, 08:48 PM
It won't be easy, folk that are predicting an easy win are in dreamland or at the wind up.

3pm
11-02-2015, 08:55 PM
Correct it won't be easy, far from it but as I just mentioned we should go full of confidence!

Some of it is beyond confident.

Aldo
11-02-2015, 08:56 PM
Some of it is beyond confident.

Probably closer to arrogance than confidence in some cases!

Ronniekirk
11-02-2015, 09:04 PM
Maybe Ashley will have put up the prices now he has it as Security

kaimendhibs
11-02-2015, 09:35 PM
Car park has been £7 quid forever.

SteveHFC
11-02-2015, 09:42 PM
http://forum.rangers...howtopic=279828 (http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=279828)- what a bunch of morons.

Future17
11-02-2015, 09:44 PM
http://forum.rangers...howtopic=279828 (http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=279828)- what a bunch of morons.

A few lowlifes there. Best ignored.

Future17
11-02-2015, 09:46 PM

We should have a poll.

Aye, but how is your away form?

SteveHFC
11-02-2015, 09:53 PM
aye, but how is your away form?

w - 1
d - 1
l - 1

monktonharp
11-02-2015, 10:02 PM
They are under pressure and for some reason we just have to turn up and the points are ours according to some media outlets.
it will be a tough game no doubt and I'm disappointed we didn't get more tickets,maybe they have so much money they don't care???yup, they must have money hidden somewhere. they denied Hibs another 1k tickets, which is roughly 25k pounds,and add ons like food/programmes etc. they seem to imply that the polis had a hand in this, and they apologised to our club. our club stating, that they did make a formal complaint, but I'd like to see what was really said. our branch had a bus lined up, but with nae tickets = nae travelling fans from our regulars. I also had 3 groups of young lads asking for seats but had to inform them we could not get enough to justify it. unbelievably poor attendance at ibrox on Sunday, yet they cant accommodate another 1k, like they did for the gorgie mob/:confused:

erin go bragh
11-02-2015, 10:20 PM

Hes meaning it costs £2 to get the weegie 40 year olds to " watch your car mister " ( i once said to them " wash my car ? Its clean mate ! Lol . The i paid them .

Ggtth

BOB MARLEYS DUG
12-02-2015, 01:07 AM

We should have a poll.

Good luck mate. But if we lose then it'll be all your fault since you're going to the game and never seen us win there. :greengrin

Only kidding chief, start a poll and see what happens. I have faith in you :thumbsup:

SteveHFC
12-02-2015, 01:37 AM
Good luck mate. But if we lose then it'll be all your fault since you're going to the game and never seen us win there. :greengrin

Only kidding chief, start a poll and see what happens. I have faith in you :thumbsup:

I wonder if i should sell my ticket and not go because of my record there. :greengrin

southern hibby
12-02-2015, 02:05 AM
I wonder if i should sell my ticket and not go because of my record there. :greengrin

You get yourself to Ipox, this is your best chance to see a Hibs win ( FACT )

GGTTH

duffers
12-02-2015, 07:22 AM
'How can they be favourites? We've got a pragmatic uninspiring midfield of black, Hutton and law. No wingers, tired overweight players and a goalie with scissor hands. It will be the same formation, no changes, no improvement, no motivation and loads of monster munch in the changing room before, during and after the game.

And Kenny's clipboard!'

Hibeesmad
12-02-2015, 09:19 AM

I noticed them talking about the bookies odds, ive always considered a home team at Evens as anything but clear favourites

Oscar T Grouch
12-02-2015, 10:41 AM
Good article on BBC regarding Hibs and Stubbs

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31429869?fb_ref=Default

JimBHibees
12-02-2015, 10:51 AM
Good article on BBC regarding Hibs and Stubbs

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31429869?fb_ref=Default

Not sure I agree with this bit to be honest.

"There have still been occasions this season when Hibs have seemed psychologically flawed - not least when they set about protecting a one-goal lead over Hearts by time-wasting from the beginning of the second-half onwards before eventually conceding".

erin go bragh
12-02-2015, 11:28 AM
Surprise phone call from Hibs ticket office yesterday offering me 2 tickets for Castle Greyskull ( the tickets had been returned) Ya dancer , cannie wait now . " lets all do the Hi Bees bounce " joke they never gave us another 1000 tickets but the 1000 that will be there will out sing they gunts anyway .

Ggtth

NAE NOOKIE
12-02-2015, 11:39 AM

"There have still been occasions this season when Hibs have seemed psychologically flawed - not least when they set about protecting a one-goal lead over Hearts by time-wasting from the beginning of the second-half onwards before eventually conceding".

Yeh, I raised my eyebrows at that too ... he must have been at a different game from me.

greenlex
12-02-2015, 11:48 AM

I'm sure I don't agree with it.

Houchy
12-02-2015, 11:55 AM
Got a feeling they will sneak this one 2-1, McCulloch to go on a pitch length mazy elbowing any hibbies in his way while the ref goes for a leak and leaves his cards in the bog

He's suspended (first game of a 2 match ban) I believe.

essexhibee
12-02-2015, 12:03 PM
Simonsen banned now aswell.

@ScottishFA NEWS | Steve Simonsen (Rangers FC) receives two-match ban (one match immediate and one match suspended until end of season).

NAE NOOKIE
12-02-2015, 12:18 PM
This game is all about getting a win. If we do we can look at the possibility of catching them, if we don't 3rd / 4th is probably the best we can hope for. Falkirk are playing well and only 5 points behind us and QotS 4 points behind with a game in hand, so even being in the top 4 is far from a gimmie.

We will have to protect ourselves on the park though, in the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half at ER it was obvious they had been told to come out and kick us off the park .... it only stopped when they couldn't make it work.

If Hibs are at their best humping them isn't impossible .... personally I'll settle for any kind of win. Even though we are radically different from 8 months ago I have not forgotten that we are a club who managed to get relegated from a seemingly unassailable position in front of a packed home stadium.

We all want to humiliate the Zombies on Friday ......... any Hibby who thinks they support a club which is likely to do what they want hasn't been one for very long.

Deek01
12-02-2015, 12:23 PM

@ScottishFA NEWS | Steve Simonsen (Rangers FC) receives two-match ban (one match immediate and one match suspended until end of season).

Think Cammy Bell is out as well meaning it will leave them with Lee Robinson in goals.

Billy Whizz
12-02-2015, 12:26 PM
Think Cammy Bell is out as well meaning it will leave them with Lee Robinson in goals.

Or a young lad called Kelly

Steve20
12-02-2015, 12:37 PM
Our record against the teams in the top half of the table is quite poor. However, we've beat Rangers twice and they're an absolute basket case of a club.

3-1 Hibs.

Mathias Jack
12-02-2015, 12:40 PM
Hibs -1 is 5/1 on Paddy Power!?!

Tenner on that I think :agree:

Hermit Crab
12-02-2015, 12:50 PM
With all these suspensions and injuries piling up this is all set up for a The Rangers win I think.

Billy Whizz
12-02-2015, 12:51 PM
With all these suspensions and injuries piling up this is all set up for a The Rangers win I think.

Seemingly Simonsen can appeal this, doesn't give him much time though

bingo70
12-02-2015, 12:53 PM
Seemingly Simonsen can appeal this, doesn't give him much time though

He's ****ing dreadful, hope he does appeal.

chinaman
12-02-2015, 12:53 PM
Or a young lad called Kellyone o there own!!!.

HibsNutter
12-02-2015, 12:59 PM
Ahem, our aggregate league score against them is 7-1 this season. They are also poorer now than they have ever been. Why shouldn't we aim to give them a doing, further demoralising them and giving us the momentum in the race for second?

SteveHFC
12-02-2015, 01:01 PM

https://filmesdor2.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/vertigo-gif.gif

HappyHibby93
12-02-2015, 01:46 PM
https://filmesdor2.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/vertigo-gif.gif

My reaction to some of the odds we're getting on the game tomorrow. Hibs are well worth a punt tomorrow

J-C
12-02-2015, 02:13 PM
I'm working the taxi on friday but managed to get the BT Sports app on the phone, so will be able to watcgh it when I've got a chance :greengrin

southern hibby
12-02-2015, 03:10 PM
I'm working the taxi on friday but managed to get the BT Sports app on the phone, so will be able to watcgh it when I've got a chance :greengrin

I'm supposed to be working the taxi Friday but the taxi can do one. Ipox here I come.

GGTTH

J-C
12-02-2015, 03:43 PM
I'm supposed to be working the taxi Friday but the taxi can do one. Ipox here I come.

GGTTH

I've been off for 4 days so need to work, plus it's the Welsh up for rugby and Valentines weekend.

HappyHibby93
12-02-2015, 05:22 PM
Can't wait for this one, if we play to our best, it's gonna be a fun night.

weonlywon6-2
12-02-2015, 05:41 PM
Would take a one nil win now

Northernhibee
12-02-2015, 05:49 PM
David Gray 16/1 to score anytime. He'll get space at the back post in the game at least once.

bigwheel
12-02-2015, 05:56 PM
Can't believe the confidence on this thread ....this is a team that has more points and 3 games in hand. They rarely , at any time , lose 3 on the bounce. This will be a hard hard game. They will put in a real shift.

hfc rd
12-02-2015, 05:59 PM
Would take a one nil win now

Same here.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
12-02-2015, 06:04 PM
Can't believe the confidence on this thread ....this is a team that has more points and 3 games in hand. They rarely , at any time , lose 3 on the bounce. This will be a hard hard game. They will put in a real shift.

:agree:

Northernhibee
12-02-2015, 06:34 PM

The two games that we've faced them when fit we've demolished them, their players will be demoralised with the Newcastle United loans getting apparent guaranteed starting spots, will be a small Sevco crowd, a noisy Hibs crowd, us going into the game off a good performance and Sevco coming into the game off a bad performance - don't think it'll be as close as you suggest.

PeeJay
12-02-2015, 06:49 PM

Good points, but they seem to have worsened as a collective unit since the departure of Ally M., so maybe we have some reason to be confident? Their performance against Raith Rovers was truly abysmal - but then our 1st half against Arbroath was awful too. We really need to take the 3 points to consolidate our position and keep in the scrap for 2nd, it would be quite excellent if we could beat them convincingly again .... should be interesting.

Pete
12-02-2015, 06:56 PM

When was the last time they put in a real shift?

I'm sure they're serving the players big mac meals at their training ground to save money.

bigwheel
12-02-2015, 07:10 PM
Good points, but they seem to have worsened as a collective unit since the departure of Ally M., so maybe we have some reason to be confident? Their performance against Raith Rovers was truly abysmal - but then our 1st half against Arbroath was awful too. We really need to take the 3 points to consolidate our position and keep in the scrap for 2nd, it would be quite excellent if we could beat them convincingly again .... should be interesting.

We have the ability to lose 2 goals in any game...I think their backs are really against the wall, and they must at some time come out with a fighting performance. Everyone is writing them off tomorrow - if ever there was a time for them to stand up and be counted it will be tomorrow night. I'd be thrilled if we can secure a win...I can't see it be anything other than a really tough encounter.

If we turn up and perform though , they will have to be at their best to compete well.

Springbank
12-02-2015, 07:16 PM
New goalie, new cb pairing...

... Put the first three balls from Allan and McGeough into the corridor of uncertainty, watch the keeper and defence panic, watch the small band of die hard orcs get on their backs for their hesitation..,

Let's have ourselves some fun Hibs

Eyrie
12-02-2015, 07:40 PM
Given the number of suspensions, can Sevco Huns still raise a team or will the game be postponed?

cabbageandribs1875
12-02-2015, 07:51 PM
:hmmm: we've always been the team to play for anyone that's on a poor run or up against it, or any player thats not scored a goal for a few years would pop one in against us, witnessed it so many times over the last few decades, but hopefully we put a wee show on for all of the tellybox watchers tomorrow night :gwa: and do it for the big away support we will have:flag:

southern hibby
12-02-2015, 08:06 PM
I've been off for 4 days so need to work, plus it's the Welsh up for rugby and Valentines weekend.

True can't argue with that. However I'm taking the valentine to the game. If she's no happen she can trade me I'n for a newer model.

GGTTH

Gatecrasher
12-02-2015, 08:16 PM
It would be just like Hibs to lose tomorrow, I'm cautiously optimistic

andrew70
12-02-2015, 08:24 PM
It would be just like Hibs to lose tomorrow, I'm cautiously optimistic

Yeah, that is exactly what is worrying me.

Although to truly move on and continue our progress under Stubbs then it's that mentality that we really need to shake off.

I am always nervous before Hibs games but for some reason even more so ahead of tomorrow.

Baldy Foghorn
12-02-2015, 08:33 PM
True can't argue with that. However I'm taking the valentine to the game. If she's no happen she can trade me I'n for a newer model.

GGTTH

No petting on the bus......:rolleyes:

Just Alf
12-02-2015, 08:35 PM

Although to truly move on and continue our progress under Stubbs then it's that mentality that we really need to shake off.

I am always nervous before Hibs games but for some reason even more so ahead of tomorrow.

:agree: 1 million %

SteveHFC
12-02-2015, 08:36 PM
However I'm taking the valentine to the game.

http://i.minus.com/ibjfB9QMnhj4lq.gif

essexhibee
12-02-2015, 08:36 PM
supposed chump "in the know" on RM claiming their team is as follows....Most likely pish mind:aok:

Robinson
Faure McGregor Zaliukas Wallace

Murdoch Hutton

Miller Vuckic Law

Boyd

TheGreenMan
12-02-2015, 08:38 PM
Hibs to win by 3 or more 22/1 :greengrin

Hibs to win by 4 or more 60/1 :greengrin

Lets do these Hun bar stewards!!

:gwa:

Just Alf
12-02-2015, 08:42 PM
supposed chump "in the know" on RM claiming their team is as follows....Most likely pish mind:aok:

Robinson

Murdoch Hutton

Miller Vuckic Law

Boyd

Ha ha! That looks vaguely familiar, I was told KM up front as well! ...... :agree:

Edit as in 442

bingo70
12-02-2015, 08:43 PM

Robinson

Murdoch Hutton

Miller Vuckic Law

Boyd

Never heard of Murdoch or faure.

Kyle Hutton is gash.

I'll always be wary of Boyd and Miller, probably just me living in the past but I still think they could cause problems if our defence aren't at the top 0f their game.

Springbank
12-02-2015, 08:50 PM
If only we had a good passer of the ball in midfield

Or the league's top scorer...

This could be fun

Northernhibee
12-02-2015, 08:59 PM
They could have any players they want but if all they can do is long, diagonal balls to a big fat lump up front then we'll know how to break them down.

hibs0666
12-02-2015, 09:02 PM
Rangers caretaker boss Kenny McDowall is missing nine Light Blues players ahead of Friday's crucial Scottish Championship clash with Hibernian.
3 hours ago PA Sport Report

{C}

Skipper Lee McCulloch and keeper Steve Simonsen both received bans from Hampden chiefs on Thursday which rule them out, while four of the five players recently signed from Newcastle on loan - Gael Bigirimana, Remie Streete, Shane Ferguson and Kevin Mbabu - are injured.

First-choice keeper Cammy Bell (shoulder) remains sidelined so Lee Robinson will start in goal but David Templeton (thigh) is also out, as is Bilel Mohsni after the Tunisian defender returned from the African Nations Cup with a knock. Richard Foster, meanwhile, has a groin problem and is rated as doubtful for the Ibrox fixture.

Provisional squad: Robinson, Wallace, Faure, McGregor, Shiels, Vuckic, Clark, Law, Hutton, Black, Boyd, Miller, Daly, Foster, Aird, Hardie, Zaliukas, Sinnamon, Murdoch, Wilson.

Col2
12-02-2015, 09:10 PM
Logic says we should win and given last two games probably by 2 goals / comfortably.

We have a fully fit squad (except Farid who is close to comeback)

We are scoring goals. We are creating a lot of chances going by stats.

We have a very strong/dynamic midfield. We have some good options upfront and have two of the top scorers in the league. We have a level of fitness which is as good as any team we have played.

We have a consistent back five. But keeper not convincing on crosses into box and sometimes we look soft at back.

They are shot of all remaining confidence and have injury and suspension problems. They don't create many chances but new guy in attacking midfield might improve them

Weather is looking fine, pitch in very good shape and our fans likely to be the more vocal.

As I say SHOULD be a comfortable win......

But this is Hibs and even when we are flying 3-1 against Falkirk (then open goal and then 1 on 1 which should have had as 5 up) a we can still end up drawing.

Still think we will win. 1-3 to Hibs.

AlbertK86
12-02-2015, 09:59 PM
Scorecast

McGeogh to score 1st

Hibs to win 2-1

75/1

PatHead
12-02-2015, 10:06 PM

How you getting through?

SteveHFC
12-02-2015, 10:10 PM
How you getting through?

Train mate.

OsloHibs
12-02-2015, 10:33 PM

I'm excited already!

Northernhibee
12-02-2015, 10:52 PM

I'm excited already!

:hyper

SteveHFC
12-02-2015, 11:52 PM

I'm excited already!

:hyper

Nomeancity
13-02-2015, 08:42 AM
Due to injuries and suspensions their team is having to pick itself, which can only be a bad thing since it will do a better job than mcdowell.

DarrenSQH
13-02-2015, 09:13 AM
Cant wait to head through tonight. Gonna feel like a long shift at work today.

I would take any win tonight as a great result.

Steve20
13-02-2015, 09:51 AM
Thinking about this match again, I'm now not convinced it will be the walk over many of us expect. We drop silly points and we are playing a team that's above us in the league.

We'll probably edge it, but it won't be a hammering this time.

Just_Jimmy
13-02-2015, 09:57 AM
Thinking about this match again, I'm now not convinced it will be the walk over many of us expect. We drop silly points and we are playing a team that's above us in the league.

We'll probably edge it, but it won't be a hammering this time.

Agree. This has typical Hibs written all over it. This is a real chance for Stubb's Hibs team to show we have moved on. When expectations are high we can deliver.

Mathias Jack
13-02-2015, 10:03 AM
Hibs -1...got it at 9/2, tenner on. Buzzing for tonight! GGTTH

:flag:

Phil MaGlass
13-02-2015, 10:10 AM
1 quick goal from Hibs and they will fall apart, if we can get that quick goal, I say we will win by a couple.

Borderhibbie76
13-02-2015, 10:11 AM

Me too mate...im really nervous ahead of this one...more so than normal but it really would be a massive 3pts if we can do the Biz...won't be anywhere like as easy as some are making out on here thats for sure

Northernhibee
13-02-2015, 10:41 AM
I'm just feeling :hyper

andrew70
13-02-2015, 11:42 AM
Me too mate...im really nervous ahead of this one...more so than normal but it really would be a massive 3pts if we can do the Biz...won't be anywhere like as easy as some are making out on here thats for sure

Correct, I am hoping complacency doesn't sneak in to the dressing room also.

We must win this game IMO to finish 2nd.

To do that we need clear heads both on the pitch and in the stands. If the supporters going tonight see an edgy performance I hope we all get right behind the players rather than the usual moans and groans.

Expectations are going overboard on here I feel and if that creeps in to our minds then we might suddenly find ourselves on the wrong end of a scoreline. (Although that's maybe more to do with my personality and lack of positivity, I understand that). It just doesnt sit right going through there and being confident about Hibernian. Ha!

As I say though it is a big test and one which will go some way to making doubters, like us, believe that we are making stides towards turning that ever increasing corner.

WillowbraeHibby
13-02-2015, 11:55 AM
1 quick goal from Hibs and they will fall apart, if we can get that quick goal, I say we will win by a couple.

:agree:

greenlex
13-02-2015, 12:15 PM
It's as simple as play like we know we can and it shoud be enough against team/club in disarray. Mon the cabbage. We look after ourselves and we will win.

southsider
13-02-2015, 02:16 PM
Looking forward to the game. 3.15 train. Be in the boozer at 4pm

Billychaotic182
13-02-2015, 02:25 PM
I have a bad feeling about this.

PatHead
13-02-2015, 02:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iwBM_YB1sE

Sums up how I feel. Away in an hour and a half

Get it right up the the huns

JimBHibees
13-02-2015, 02:28 PM
It's as simple as play like we know we can and it shoud be enough against team/club in disarray. Mon the cabbage. We look after ourselves and we will win.

Agree. We go there with confidence and play like we can we win. They can't handle our football as the last game showed. Only way they win is if the ref allows them to intimidate and we miss chances. Not the time to be timid that is for sure.

GreenArmyyy!
13-02-2015, 02:45 PM
I just want a ticket somebody help me! Lol 😭

Hermit Crab
13-02-2015, 02:46 PM
I just want a ticket somebody help me! Lol 

You never know. A ticket may crop up last minute.

GreenArmyyy!
13-02-2015, 03:01 PM
You never know. A ticket may crop up last minute.

That's what I am holding out for, barely done a minutes work today between checking here, bounce and all of our Facebook pages. Starting to look like a losing battle.

Cropley10
13-02-2015, 05:29 PM
David Gray 16/1 to score anytime. He'll get space at the back post in the game at least once.

Decent - where are these odds from?

cwilliamson85
13-02-2015, 05:33 PM
William Hill's special is Malonga to score anytime and Hibs to win @ 5/1.

stoneyburn hibs
13-02-2015, 05:50 PM
Stay safe the Hibees that are going. I'm watching it in my local, so quite a few huns given my location. Even pre-match I'm looking forward to noising them up :gwa:

Aldo
13-02-2015, 06:16 PM
Stay safe the Hibees that are going. I'm watching it in my local, so quite a few huns given my location. Even pre-match I'm looking forward to noising them up :gwa:

If you stay as per your poster name then you are in the heart of 'Orange County' . Think you'll be well outnumbered! ;-)

Agreed completely everyone stay safe and don't rise to the bait!!

Off the bar
13-02-2015, 06:33 PM
I've gone from being bullishly confident to nervous and now to quietly confident, I can't wait for kick off now.

MON THE HIBS

:flag::flag::flag:

TRC
13-02-2015, 06:40 PM
Which channel is it on tonight?

Del Boy
13-02-2015, 06:42 PM
Feeling very confident 3-0 Hibs

kenny.ff
13-02-2015, 06:43 PM
Bt sport1

McIntosh
13-02-2015, 06:44 PM
Any team news?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
13-02-2015, 06:44 PM
1-0, 1-1 or 2-1 them 😪

Fife-Hibee
13-02-2015, 06:45 PM
Which channel is it on tonight?

Bt sport 1

stoneyburn hibs
13-02-2015, 06:46 PM
If you stay as per your poster name then you are in the heart of 'Orange County' . Think you'll be well outnumbered! ;-)

Agreed completely everyone stay safe and don't rise to the bait!!
It's actually about 50/50 with old firm fans here surprisingly. About 7 Hibs fans that I know off but that's two from my own household :greengrin
For only 20 miles away from Edinburgh it does seem at times worlds away.

Fife-Hibee
13-02-2015, 06:46 PM
Another treble for the cabbage (pray smiley)

WillowbraeHibby
13-02-2015, 06:48 PM
Hibernian FC ‏@HibsOfficial (https://twitter.com/HibsOfficial) 31s32 seconds ago (https://twitter.com/HibsOfficial/status/566307494759112706)
#Hibs (https://twitter.com/hashtag/Hibs?src=hash) Oxley (3-5-2) Oxley, Watson, Hanlon, Fontaine, Gray, McGeouch, Robertson, S. Allan, Stevenson, Cummings, Malonga #RFCvHFC (https://twitter.com/hashtag/RFCvHFC?src=hash)

Spike Mandela
@HibsOfficial: #Hibs Oxley (3-5-2) Oxley, Watson, Hanlon, Fontaine, Gray, McGeouch, Robertson, S. Allan, Stevenson, Cummings, Malonga #RFCvHFC

Hanny
#Hibs Oxley (3-5-2) Oxley, Watson, Hanlon, Fontaine, Gray, McGeouch, Robertson, S. Allan, Stevenson, Cummings, Malonga #RFCvHFC

#Hibs subs: Cerny, Forster, Craig, Stanton, Boyle, Fyvie, Djedje #RFCvHFC

WillowbraeHibby
13-02-2015, 06:49 PM
Hibernian FC ‏@HibsOfficial (https://twitter.com/HibsOfficial) 1m1 minute ago (https://twitter.com/HibsOfficial/status/566307679204020225)
#Hibs (https://twitter.com/hashtag/Hibs?src=hash) subs: Cerny, Forster, Craig, Stanton, Boyle, Fyvie, Djedje #RFCvHFC (https://twitter.com/hashtag/RFCvHFC?src=hash)

Spike Mandela
13-02-2015, 06:49 PM
Watson, Gray and Stevenson. No Craig or Fyvie.

Surprising.

son of haggart
13-02-2015, 06:50 PM
Watson, Gray and Stevenson.

arent they all defenders? - seems strange to drop Craig (I know he's not liked by many of you but your midfield has generally been your strength)

Col2
13-02-2015, 06:50 PM
3-5-2. Brave or very risky changing it but starting 11 is very strong.

Persevere80
13-02-2015, 06:51 PM
Interesting formation. I hope it pays off as it has in some previous games.

Col2
13-02-2015, 06:51 PM
And bench very strong as well. Very dynamic midfield!

Stuarty27
13-02-2015, 06:54 PM
That's a terrific starting 11,

Personally think we would finish top 4 in prem with that.

McIntosh
13-02-2015, 06:54 PM
Very strong - who is playing for the forces of darkness?

Hiber-nation
13-02-2015, 06:55 PM
I dont get it but I'm sure Stubbsy knows what he's doing. Watson looked off the pace the other week.

WillowbraeHibby
13-02-2015, 06:56 PM

The hun fans are still working on it....

Bishop Hibee
13-02-2015, 06:56 PM
Strange game to try out 3-5-2 again. Proof of the pudding etc. I suppose.

Steve20
13-02-2015, 06:57 PM
I'd have stuck with 4-4-2 diamond formation. But lets hope it works.

seanshow
13-02-2015, 06:57 PM

Greene,Whyte,Brown, back three.

Hanny
13-02-2015, 06:58 PM
Sevco: Robinson: Faure McGregor Zaliukas Wallace: Murdoch Hutton Law Vučkić: Miller Boyd.

greenlex
13-02-2015, 06:58 PM
3-5-2 that can easily switch to 4 at the back. It will give them something to think about.

Billy Whizz
13-02-2015, 07:00 PM
Sevco: Robinson: Faure McGregor Zaliukas Wallace: Murdoch Hutton Law Vučkić: Miller Boyd.

Someone posted this team on here yesterday

McIntosh
13-02-2015, 07:03 PM
Thanks the rumours were true after all. This may explain our tactical switch.

Aldo
13-02-2015, 07:04 PM
It's actually about 50/50 with old firm fans here surprisingly. About 7 Hibs fans that I know off but that's two from my own household :greengrin For only 20 miles away from Edinburgh it does seem at times worlds away.

Played football in and around there for Polbeth.

Stayed in Craigshill tho!!

Hibby Kay-Yay
13-02-2015, 07:04 PM
Is this thread the unofficial match thread? :wink:

hibee_girl
13-02-2015, 07:07 PM
Can we use this thread - http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?298494-Rangers-v-Hibernian&p=4301725#post4301725 for updates guys?

Saves folk scrolling through pages and pages :aok:

TRC
13-02-2015, 07:07 PM
Think the idea is that mcgeouch and robertson cover more ground than craig

AlbertK86
13-02-2015, 07:10 PM
Dunno why folk saying strange time to try 3-5-2

Played it plenty earlier in season

Think we may have played this when we won 3-1 at ibrox but not 100% certain

Happier with Hanlon sweeping as we were far more secure in that formation

Positive in that Gray and Stevenson will be pushing on and think it will let McGeough and Allan express themselves

2-1 Hibs

Mcgeogh pen in 13th min and Malonga in 27th

GGTTH