PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: IMPORTANT CLUBSTORE INFORMATION

RSS Bot
10-02-2015, 10:40 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5188)

Supporters are reminded that the Hibernian Clubstore is scheduled to be closed on Thursday and Friday (12 and 13 February) for essential maintenance work, although the online store will still be open for business.

The infrastructure of the Hibernian Clubstore will undergo an upgrade with a new till system installed and also a stock-take – apologies for any inconvenience caused.

The Clubstore, situated beside the Crabbie’s Famous Five Stand, will reopen at 10am on Saturday morning (14 February), so still time to pick up a last-minute Valentine’s Day gift (without any hearts on it) for the special Hibee in your life!
Remember there are now special offers available on home shirts, so make sure you buy as soon as possible in order to avoid disappointment.

Thecat23
10-02-2015, 10:42 AM
Still mind the huge fuss that was made when it underwent a "massive" revamp! When opened it was near exactly the same but had the Nike Logo across the counter 😄

NadeAteMyLunch!
10-02-2015, 11:04 AM
The club store is really quite rubbish isn't it. Just seems so sparse all the time with a poor range of stuff. I appreciate that the club are limited with what they can do.
I go down to a few Aston Villa games now and then and their superstore is great. They've got dvd's playing of their best goals, cup runs etc(obv not from the past few years!!) and a display where you can buy loads of home and away tops from throughout the past 20 years. I obv don't expect us to be keeping up with EPL clubs but our shop could definitely be better. I live 30 seconds from it but rarely go in.

blackpoolhibs
10-02-2015, 11:12 AM
My gripe about the store is the poor quality of the casual stuff they serve us, compare it to what you can buy down here in England and its very shoddy in my opinion.

You just have to look at some of the English club web sites to see what i mean, not everyone wants a t shirt with huge writing all over it, or cheap quality fabric.

I'd purchase quite a few decent quality T shirts or Polo shirts if they were a better quality, but if i'm honest i cant remember the last thing i did buy in there?

green&left
10-02-2015, 11:13 AM
The club store is really quite rubbish isn't it. Just seems so sparse all the time with a poor range of stuff. I appreciate that the club are limited with what they can do.
I go down to a few Aston Villa games now and then and their superstore is great. They've got dvd's playing of their best goals, cup runs etc(obv not from the past few years!!) and a display where you can buy loads of home and away tops from throughout the past 20 years. I obv don't expect us to be keeping up with EPL clubs but our shop could definitely be better. I live 30 seconds from it but rarely go in.

Aye it is poor like. Can't be many club stores that don't stock tracksuits about 3-4 weeks prior to Xmas (gym wear before anyone asks). In the end had to reluctantly give that fat hun Ashley a few quid instead for one out of his shops.

Fingers crossed a stock-take and new til system improves stock control better.

jacomo
10-02-2015, 05:50 PM
Used to be much better about 10 years ago, too.

Everyone seemed down on Le Coq Sportif, but look where we are now!

I thought the 'HFC originals' or whatever it was called was a good start and they could have built on that.

Swedish hibee
10-02-2015, 07:44 PM
My gripe about the store is the poor quality of the casual stuff they serve us, compare it to what you can buy down here in England and its very shoddy in my opinion.

You just have to look at some of the English club web sites to see what i mean, not everyone wants a t shirt with huge writing all over it, or cheap quality fabric.

I'd purchase quite a few decent quality T shirts or Polo shirts if they were a better quality, but if i'm honest i cant remember the last thing i did buy in there?

Completely agree :agree: I'm friends with a Brighton fan over here and you should see the great stuff he has a choice of.

hfc rd
10-02-2015, 09:30 PM
Haven't set foot inside the clubstore at ER for years and don't really intend too. Agree with majority of posts on this thread that they really do have a poor range of stuff.

erin go bragh
10-02-2015, 10:00 PM
The nike stuff is smart . But the training stuff is honking ( its not nike , cant remember its name )

Ggtth

blackpoolhibs
10-02-2015, 10:12 PM
http://shop.tottenhamhotspur.com/category/mens-knit-and-formal-wear?TRE00011#facets=|1

I'd buy a fair bit of this quality stuff if it was ours.

Beefster
11-02-2015, 05:56 AM
FFS, how am I going to sort out Mrs Beefster's Valentine's gift now? I don't think anyone sells Hibs lingerie.

TowerHibs
11-02-2015, 06:07 AM
http://shop.tottenhamhotspur.com/category/mens-knit-and-formal-wear?TRE00011#facets=|1

I'd buy a fair bit of this quality stuff if it was ours.
Yeah I agree, some smart stuff.

although I would draw the line at the cardigan for some reason

3pm
11-02-2015, 06:38 AM
FFS, how am I going to sort out Mrs Beefster's Valentine's gift now? I don't think anyone sells Hibs lingerie.

Just get her an iron.

Aldo
11-02-2015, 06:39 AM
Just get her an iron.

Nah Hoover would be better IMHO. ;-)