PDA

View Full Version : Leith Links Update

FranckSuzy
09-02-2015, 05:34 PM
I am delighted to announce that we have now raised over £15,000 :thumbsup: This is no mean feat, considering the our league position, demands for your hard-earned cash from other quarters :wink: and the state of the economy in general.

Please see here (http://leithlinks4kids.com/social-media/feedback/) for letters received from the groups who use the tickets. It is wonderful to read how much the children gain from going to the games and they all look forward to their next outing to Easter Road.

In the summer, we'll be holding yet another auction :greengrin, there's plans for a football tournament and Leith Links/Multi Cultural Family Base are hoping to team-up for a mini-festival.

Thank you to everyone who has supported and/or contributed to the fund over the last 20 months - it makes me very proud to be a Hibby :not worth GGTTH.

Ronniekirk
09-02-2015, 05:40 PM
I am delighted to announce that we have now raised over £15,000 :thumbsup: This is no mean feat, considering the our league position, demands for your hard-earned cash from other quarters :wink: and the state of the economy in general.

Please see here (http://leithlinks4kids.com/social-media/feedback/) for letters received from the groups who use the tickets. It is wonderful to read how much the children gain from going to the games and they all look forward to their next outing to Easter Road.

In the summer, we'll be holding yet another auction :greengrin, there's plans for a football tournament and Leith Links/Multi Cultural Family Base are hoping to team-up for a mini-festival.

Thank you to everyone who has supported and/or contributed to the fund over the last 20 months - it makes me very proud to be a Hibby :not worth GGTTH.

Well done Suzy ,and even though I will be getting round to giving a direct Debit re shares I will continue to give my usual donation and thanks to Billy Whizz will add another 20 quid to what I donated the last time . keep the good work up :aok:

Pretty Boy
09-02-2015, 05:45 PM
Superb as always S.

Keep up the good work.

FranckSuzy
09-02-2015, 05:45 PM
Well done Suzy ,and even though I will be getting round to giving a direct Debit re shares I will continue to give my usual donation and thanks to Billy Whizz will add another 20 quid to what I donated the last time . keep the good work up :aok:

Thanks very much, Ronnie :aok: It's only because of good Hibby's like yourself that this has even been possible. GGTTH.

FranckSuzy
09-02-2015, 05:46 PM
Superb as always S.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers, S :aok: Thanks to .net for the support and donations too :agree:

Bostonhibby
09-02-2015, 05:53 PM
:thumbsup: Yep, some achievement Susan, will have a wee look doon the back of the sofa for more donations as soon as I have sorted out paying for the Hibs shares / divorce, whichever is the cheapest:wink:

FranckSuzy
09-02-2015, 05:55 PM
:thumbsup: Yep, some achievement Susan, will have a wee look doon the back of the sofa for more donations as soon as I have sorted out paying for the the Hibs shares / divorce, whichever is the cheapest:wink:

Don't name me :tee hee: Seriously though, thanks K :aok: Your support is much appreciated.

Bostonhibby
09-02-2015, 06:01 PM
Don't name me :tee hee: Seriously though, thanks K :aok: Your support is much appreciated.

:greengrin you're safe, the respondent is likely to be Hibernian football club - they featured at my birth and wedding, will be at the funeral so why not any divorce? Jeez all I wanted to do was paint the shed doors green with a white number 4 in the middle and two wee white bits down the side.................

FranckSuzy
09-02-2015, 06:10 PM
:greengrin you're safe, the respondent is likely to be Hibernian football club - they featured at my birth and wedding, will be at the funeral so why not any divorce? Jeez all I wanted to do was paint the shed doors green with a white number 4 in the middle and two wee white bits down the side.................

:greengrin

Billy Whizz
09-02-2015, 06:19 PM

😄😄😄

Big_Franck
10-02-2015, 07:58 PM
Well done to everyone who contributes to this scheme. Also, well done to the club for pricing the Kicks for Kids season tickets at £75 allowing more to be bought with the money raised.

I volunteer with one of the charities that receives the KFK tickets and can say that it's a great cause. The boys that benefit from the tickets love going to the games, despite the freezing temperatures a lot of the time, and we are no doubt helping create hibees for the future.

:gwa:

FranckSuzy
10-02-2015, 09:46 PM
Well done to everyone who contributes to this scheme. Also, well done to the club for pricing the Kicks for Kids season tickets at £75 allowing more to be bought with the money raised.

I volunteer with one of the charities that receives the KFK tickets and can say that it's a great cause. The boys that benefit from the tickets love going to the games, despite the freezing temperatures a lot of the time, and we are no doubt helping create hibees for the future.

:gwa:

That's great to hear, thank you :aok:

Eyrie
11-02-2015, 06:36 PM
Always appreciate the updates and it's good to know that the kids are enjoying the games.