PDA

View Full Version : Worldbeaters?

Jim44
09-02-2015, 01:40 PM
Just when one half of the Infirm is on suicide watch, the other ugly sister, supported by the media, is shouting from the rooftops that they are on the brink of something huge. I read at the weekend that Delilah reckoned their win against the mighty Dundee was the best result of his Parkhead career to date and that they were heading for the stars. Six wins in a row is not bad at all but keep your feet on the ground Ronnie as your stars are just as likely to hit the skids at any time.

MWHIBBIES
09-02-2015, 01:41 PM
Only they could make it seem like they were actually achieving something with 10 times the budget of anyone else.

Thecat23
09-02-2015, 01:42 PM
Just when one half of the Infirm is on suicide watch, the other ugly sister, supported by the media, is shouting from the rooftops that they are on the brink of something huge. I read at the weekend that Delilah reckoned their win against the mighty Dundee was the best result of his Parkhead career to date and that they were heading for the stars. Six wins in a row is not bad at all but keep your feet on the ground Ronnie as your stars are just as likely to hit the skids at any time.

They will win the league, the league cup and the Scottish IMO. So He's only saying what most folk prob think anyway. Love to think we'd win the Scottish but Celtic are clicking at the right time!

KeithTheHibby
09-02-2015, 01:47 PM
In the grand scheme of things this is a ***** Celtic team.

Lawell is tighter than Petrie and it's only Sevco's ongoing issues that is keeping him from getting a hard time.
Let's sit back and watch an average Milan team hump them in the Europa league because let's be honest, the SPFL is hardly difficult to win trophies is it.

Jim44
09-02-2015, 01:55 PM
They will win the league, the league cup and the Scottish IMO. So He's only saying what most folk prob think anyway. Love to think we'd win the Scottish but Celtic are clicking at the right time!

They probably WILL win the treble, but what's the big deal in that? They keep reminding every team in Scotland that they are cr@p and are holding them back from world domination by not giving them a big enough challenge.

Thecat23
09-02-2015, 02:06 PM
I agree with you, thing is they weaken other sides then moan. Sadly we can't do anything about it and winning the treble isn't a big achievement as they would like to think, but it will happen I think. Love to be wrong though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Onceinawhile
09-02-2015, 04:21 PM

now isn't the right time though is it? A month or two from now would be.

I read they haven't conceded since before Christmas. Which to be fair is very impressive.

We'll pap them 0-1 in the final.

ancient hibee
09-02-2015, 06:16 PM
He's certainly been taught how to play to the crowd.

Jonnyboy
09-02-2015, 07:46 PM
Played left back for all conquering Sparta my house football team :-) Won everything mainly due to the amount of Liverpool Boys players that were in my house. Soon realised I was a far better crown green bowler than footballer so hung up my boots at 15!

Wrong thread, Scouse :wink:

erin go bragh
09-02-2015, 10:10 PM

They only took 2 off sevco . We took 4 and 3 at Castle Greyskull .

Ggtth

HUTCHYHIBBY
09-02-2015, 10:33 PM
Thought this thread was going to be about Berwick/Spartans.

Thecat23
09-02-2015, 10:45 PM
They only took 2 off sevco . We took 4 and 3 at Castle Greyskull .

Ggtth

I know but that means Jack ****. Hearts haven't beat The Rangers by 4 but are sitting top and miles ahead. Celtic imo could and should have scored more. Falkirk beat Hearts so does that mean we should lose to them next time we play them?

Celtic right now are the best side in scotland and have added to that! Not saying they aren't beatable though. I just think if they were to get past UTD then can't see them not winning the cup.

Scouse Hibee
09-02-2015, 10:58 PM
Wrong thread, Scouse :wink:

Oops!