PDA

View Full Version : NHC McCulloch (Given 2 Match Ban)

Aldo
08-02-2015, 05:19 PM
This has just been posted on Twitter

https://vine.co/v/OUeIugi72hM

McCulloch at his best. Compliance officer will probably pick up the ban for hurting McCulloch's boot. No need IMHO.

Tinribs
08-02-2015, 05:21 PM
He is an odious little turd.

JimBHibees
08-02-2015, 05:23 PM

McCulloch at his best. Compliance officer will probably pick up the ban for hurting McCulloch's boot. No need IMHO.

Simply shouldn't have been playing after last week yet is able to do the same again incredible. Refs are bottling it big time, quelle surprise.

Pete
08-02-2015, 05:23 PM
The ref actually seen that and only booked him. Officials cheating in favour of a Glasgow club shocker.

Pretty Boy
08-02-2015, 05:24 PM
One of those players who was just born to play for Rangers.

Truly one of the peepul.

I defy anyone to explain how that differs from what Ivan Sproule was sent off for in the 2006 SC semi final.

bingo70

He's also utter *****.

Its a shame he never got a red card but I'm quite happy he'll be available to play against us.

WillowbraeHibby

Worse than that......

Pete
He's their captain. Says it all.

emerald green
08-02-2015, 05:25 PM
I've already posted my comments on Sundays games thread. Nothing further to add other than nothing will be done about it.

Aldo
08-02-2015, 05:25 PM
Simply shouldn't have been playing after last week yet is able to do the same again incredible. Refs are bottling it big time, quelle surprise.

Yip but did the compliance officer do anything bout last week....NOPE. It wasn't mentioned on Hun sport so the CO wouldn't pick it up.

Dirty lowlife **** IMHO.

Gmack7
08-02-2015, 06:02 PM
he's a total coward

JimBHibees
08-02-2015, 06:18 PM

Truly one of the peepul.

I defy anyone to explain how that differs from what Ivan Sproule was sent off for in the 2006 SC semi final.

Colour of strip.

Boyle89
08-02-2015, 06:19 PM
That's is clearly intentional. Utter cock

Off the bar
08-02-2015, 06:21 PM
That's is clearly intentional. Utter cock

Yup, he's looking down at him as he aims his stamp, absolute twat of a man

seven nowt
08-02-2015, 06:26 PM
Yup, he's looking down at him as he aims his stamp, absolute twat of a man
Agreed. Hope someone crunches hin a sore one.

Aldo
08-02-2015, 06:27 PM
I think the most concerning thing is that the compliance officer won't even look at it!!

That's now the 2nd time in a week!!

NadeAteMyLunch!
08-02-2015, 06:50 PM
If he's going to stamp on anyone then he was quite correct to pick the token yam that's on loan.

However, it is ridiculous what he gets away with. A terrible footballer that deliberately sets out to hurt folk.

AK86
08-02-2015, 06:57 PM
The man is an utter disgrace. Something really needs done about him. Players get sent off for next to nothing these days. Except if you play for the zombies.

kaimendhibs
08-02-2015, 07:01 PM
The compliance guy will do nothing. The only person I have heard say anything about his thuggery is Mikey stewart. The rest are all cowards or complicent

HoboHarry
08-02-2015, 07:02 PM
I said after the game against us that I don't understand why Jim Goodwin gets hammered every time and McClugger gets away with it every time.....

Tinribs
08-02-2015, 07:13 PM
I have just looked at it again, his first assault is an elbow to the back of the head that i missed the first time.

So two attacks, and at least one of them was bloody malicious.

PPZPOL
08-02-2015, 07:27 PM
I have just looked at it again, his first assault is an elbow to the back of the head that i missed the first time.

So two attacks, and at least one of them was bloody malicious.

The elbow (for a second week in a row) is the worse than the stamps. Both Griffith and Carrick are lucky they weren't injured badly as an elbow in back of head like that could be very serious. My concern is that it will take a concussion or worse to an opponent before something is done - it can't keep happening.

He's a coward.

Aldo
08-02-2015, 07:28 PM
If he's going to stamp on anyone then he was quite correct to pick the token yam that's on loan. However, it is ridiculous what he gets away with. A terrible footballer that deliberately sets out to hurt folk.

If that had been one of our players in the last week carrying out those assaults then the 2nd one wouldn't of happened because the player would of been banned.

So it's lead with the elbow and once they are down stamp on them!

PatHead
08-02-2015, 07:29 PM
he's a total coward

Not as much as the Compliance Officer though. I sent 2 emails to him last week about the Leigh Griffiths incident including the time and background. Never even got a response or acknowledgement.

Aldo
08-02-2015, 07:29 PM
Not as much as the Compliance Officer though. I sent 2 emails to him last week about the Leigh Griffiths incident including the time and background. Never even got a response or acknowledgement.

Why does this not surprise me!!

WillowbraeHibby
08-02-2015, 07:31 PM
The elbow (for a second week in a row) is the worse than the stamps. Both Griffith and Carrick are lucky they weren't injured badly as an elbow in back of head like that could be very serious. My concern is that it will take a concussion or worse to an opponent before something is done - it can't keep happening.

He's a coward.

He probably knows he is a coward...

hfc rd
08-02-2015, 07:58 PM
Nothing will be done about it as usual.

007 Mickey Weir
08-02-2015, 08:10 PM
We need to keep this quiet. Don't want him banned for the Hibs game. They might play someone that can play football instead of this clogger!!

Green Cabbage 7
08-02-2015, 08:13 PM

Truly one of the peepul.

Green top, white sleeved

Deansy
08-02-2015, 08:50 PM
Gonna be some serious anger-issues on here in the run-in to the end of the season. Anyone who thinks the Hun will not get away with even more ludicrous, outrageous tackles/assaults than McCulloch did today, has obviously just arrived on this planet !!

The likes of Scott Allan, Malonga, McGeouch etc will no doubt be targeted for 'extras' on Friday - it's the 'Hun-way' !!!

HibbiesandtheBaddies
08-02-2015, 08:58 PM

He's a coward.

:agree:

HoboHarry
08-02-2015, 09:04 PM
If someone gets really hurt by McCulloch then the compliance officer will be lucky if he doesn't find himself being sued for negligence.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
08-02-2015, 09:14 PM
If someone gets really hurt by McCulloch then the compliance officer will be lucky if he doesn't find himself being sued for negligence.

And also file against the refereeing community who advocate his behaviour by their reluctance to condone it.

JimBHibees
08-02-2015, 09:16 PM
The most corrupt decision of the game IMO was the refusal by Midden to book McCulloch late on. I think he could possibly argue he didn't really see the elbow and stamp but to not book him for a stick on yellow was I am afraid corrupt.

NadeAteMyLunch!
08-02-2015, 09:18 PM

Should email him again tomorrow and then again and again until you get a reply. What is his email address anyway? I'd like to do the same

NadeAteMyLunch!
08-02-2015, 09:23 PM
It's getting a decent mention on Sportscene. He'll still go unpunished though

Biggie
08-02-2015, 09:23 PM
The most corrupt decision of the game IMO was the refusal by Midden to book McCulloch late on. I think he could possibly argue he didn't really see the elbow and stamp but to not book him for a stick on yellow was I am afraid corrupt.

Ref shat it Jim.....simple as that.

Del Boy
08-02-2015, 09:24 PM
McCall and Nevin trying to find excuses for the stamp

HoboHarry
08-02-2015, 09:25 PM

And also file against the refereeing community who advocate his behaviour by their reluctance to condone it.
That would be hard to prove as it was a in the heat of the moment. The compliance officer is different however as he can (but as in previous cases) but has failed to act therefore exposing others to potential harm.

Gmack7
08-02-2015, 09:31 PM
i think he'll get pulled for the stamp as it was apparantly the elbow(again)to the back of the neck he was booked for

givescotlandfreedom
08-02-2015, 09:38 PM
McCall and Nevin trying to find excuses for the stamp

Pathetic from them. Even the guy with the scary eyes was trying to make a point.

Cameron1875
08-02-2015, 09:48 PM
The one player in Scotland i'd wish a career ender on.

Bostonhibby
08-02-2015, 10:00 PM
The one player in Scotland i'd wish a career ender on.

Its effectively over now, no pace, no skill and is resorting to brutish tactics to vent his frustration at losing significant games as well - many of his shortcomings have previously been disguised when they were winning, the authorities are reluctant to do anything about him so maybe pundits speaking out will shame them into it before this coward really does do someone an injury.

Roaster of an individual who thinks nothing of assaulting fellow professionals, hopefully a wee bit of retaliation will be got in first by someone soon.

Iain G
08-02-2015, 10:17 PM
Pathetic from them. Even the guy with the scary eyes was trying to make a point.

Hard to prove he meant to step on the guy and Pat said that. He also said, as did McCall that he shoulda been sent off for second challenge, seemed fair comments to me.

Thecat23
08-02-2015, 10:27 PM
Hard to prove he meant to step on the guy and Pat said that. He also said, as did McCall that he shoulda been sent off for second challenge, seemed fair comments to me.

He meant it alright, the proof was right infront of them! It's a stamp clear as day! No defence at all he's a ****ing animal and I hope his career ends with a double leg break!

Flanny boy
09-02-2015, 05:27 AM
He meant it alright, the proof was right infront of them! It's a stamp clear as day! No defence at all he's a ****ing animal and I hope his career ends with a double leg break!
:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

emerald green
09-02-2015, 01:29 PM
Another aspect of the stuff McCulloch in particular, and others, are getting away with in Scotland is that it damages the image of the game here even more (if that's possible).

Imagine being a player and his agent watching that yesterday thinking about a move to a club in Scotland? (I know the transfer window is now closed) If you were a footballer, you might think twice.

Aldo
09-02-2015, 02:47 PM
Another aspect of the stuff McCulloch in particular, and others, are getting away with in Scotland is that it damages the image of the game here even more (if that's possible). Imagine being a player and his agent watching that yesterday thinking about a move to a club in Scotland? (I know the transfer window is now closed) If you were a footballer, you might think twice.

Mikey Stewart has questioned the Compliance officer decision to look at the Livi boy yet not McCulloch??

Geo_1875
09-02-2015, 02:50 PM
Mikey Stewart has questioned the Compliance officer decision to look at the Livi boy yet not McCulloch??

I'd question that decision as well. The Livi boy done nothing wrong. :wink:

Aldo
09-02-2015, 02:50 PM

I see where your coming from and tbh could of easily been a red!!

Geo_1875
09-02-2015, 02:59 PM
I see where your coming from and tbh could of easily been a red!!

I think it was horribly rash and uncontrolled but Jackie Chan couldn't have aimed a kick so accurately. The hertz guy was just unlucky.

lord bunberry
09-02-2015, 03:04 PM

Exactly, people are looking at the photo of the (fair) tackle then looking at the picture of the hearts player with a few wee scratches on his face and linking the 2. Those scratches could've happened anywhere. I once had a paper cut that looked just like that.

Aldo
09-02-2015, 03:09 PM
I think it was horribly rash and uncontrolled but Jackie Chan couldn't have aimed a kick so accurately. The hertz guy was just unlucky.

Farf!!

ancient hibee
09-02-2015, 05:02 PM
Exactly, people are looking at the photo of the (fair) tackle then looking at the picture of the hearts player with a few wee scratches on his face and linking the 2. Those scratches could've happened anywhere. I once had a paper cut that looked just like that.

I understand that he cut his face in the dressing room with a page of the Financial Times to make it look like a perfectly fair tackle was in fact a reckless kick in the face.

Stantons Angel
09-02-2015, 06:06 PM

Thats two weeks running that THUG has done this and with video evidence too!

Is this compliance officer blind to those in blue?

Del Boy
09-02-2015, 06:09 PM
Compliance officer is hopeless. Paton at United got banned when there was no evidence of spitting but boyd got let off when there was a clear head butt. The useless **** won't even look at mccullochs assaults.

Aldo
09-02-2015, 06:35 PM
Thats two weeks running that THUG has done this and with video evidence too! Is this compliance officer blind to those in blue?

Watch him when he tries, and tries being the word - arm or more to the point , elbow raised in front of his head and leads into the back of the opponents head.

Shows how low he has become.

No better than Goodwin IMHO!

PiemanP
09-02-2015, 06:56 PM
So on one hand we've got the livi player getting a retrospective ban for a challenge for a ball - fair enough it was pretty reckless and clearly caused damage, but there was no intent to harm.

And on the other hand, mcculoch twice in two weeks, is caught elbowing players and yet not a thing is done. Out of the two scenarios a dirty elbow to the head is surely worse than a mistimed/clumsy tackle??

The elbow on griffiths is an absolute shocker btw, see his head jolt forward!

Aldo
09-02-2015, 07:00 PM
So on one hand we've got the livi player getting a retrospective ban for a challenge for a ball - fair enough it was pretty reckless and clearly caused damage, but there was no intent to harm. And on the other hand, mcculoch twice in two weeks, is caught elbowing players and yet not a thing is done. Out of the two scenarios a dirty elbow to the head is surely worse than a mistimed/clumsy tackle?? The elbow on griffiths is an absolute shocker btw, see his head jolt forward!

Eh you've forgotten both stamps.... One from Sunday and the one from the previous Sunday to add to the elbows.

Zazu62
09-02-2015, 07:00 PM
Why is he getting away with this , he's gonna end up seriously hurting somebody .. Absolute welt

Zazu62
09-02-2015, 07:03 PM
Eh you've forgotten both stamps.... One from Sunday and the one from the previous Sunday to add to the elbows.

So 2 stamps and 2 elbows ? That's just mental like

Aldo
09-02-2015, 07:04 PM
So 2 stamps and 2 elbows ? That's just mental like

Yip! Plain and clear for all to see....... Well apart from the SFA Compliance Officer.

GordonHFC
09-02-2015, 07:46 PM

How do you contact this invisible Compliance Officer?

09-02-2015, 07:50 PM
McCulloch gets away with murder week in week out, he seems to be untouchable to referees. Cowardly thug thats finished as player, only way he can keep up is to take players out from behind.

NadeAteMyLunch!
09-02-2015, 07:51 PM

I'd like to know as well

Aldo
09-02-2015, 07:57 PM
I'd like to know as well

I have already

Info@scottishfa.co.uk

Sorry me sad!!

They have forwarded my email to the appropriate department.

GordonHFC
09-02-2015, 08:23 PM
E mail just gone off to the SFA. Lets just wait and see if I get any response but not holding my breath.

PS: At least I got an acknowledgement from the SFA,

'Thanks for your message, It will be passed on to the appropriate department and we may contact you in due course'

Borderhibbie76
09-02-2015, 09:17 PM
I tweeted them yesterday along with a few others. ..not a peep the silence is deafening

PatHead
09-02-2015, 09:24 PM
I have already

Info@scottishfa.co.uk

Sorry me sad!!

They have forwarded my email to the appropriate department.

That is the address I used but the appropriate dept appears to be a waste bin when McCulloch is concerned.

HibsNutter
10-02-2015, 03:40 PM
Pulled up for stamp on Carrick, offered two match ban. Means he would miss friday.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
10-02-2015, 03:42 PM
Pulled up for stamp on Carrick, offered two match ban. Means he would miss friday.

Gutted. Could be doing with him playing too! Aw well, Moshni can take his place :greengrin

bingo70
10-02-2015, 03:43 PM
Gutted. Could be doing with him playing too! Aw well, Moshni can take his place :greengrin

Is moshni fit?

GordonHFC
10-02-2015, 03:44 PM
Took them long enough.

Malthibby
10-02-2015, 03:44 PM
Should have been at least 4 for the two forearm smashes into the back of guys' heads, but at least it means he can't damage any of our team.
Can see them contesting it so he can be available against us, in the mistaken impression he won't be a liability.
GG

Aldo
10-02-2015, 03:45 PM
Shouldn't of even been playing as he should of been pulled up for his elbow and stamp the previous week.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
10-02-2015, 03:47 PM
Is moshni fit?

Dunno, hope so!

10-02-2015, 03:47 PM
Aww bugger, could do with him playing Friday for them - the guy is absolute murder! Having said that at least there is now less chance of one of our players receiving a serious injury from one of his cowardly tackles from behind.

Malthibby
10-02-2015, 03:48 PM

Hell's Bells, I forgot about Moshni. They really do need to appeal.
GG

10-02-2015, 03:50 PM
Is Zaliuseless injuried?

HibsNutter
10-02-2015, 03:50 PM
Even though he is shocking, McCulloch is slightly better than Mohsni, assuming the boy Streete is out, Mohsni should play. :thumbsup:

10-02-2015, 03:51 PM
Even though he is shocking, McCulloch is slightly better than Mohsni, assuming the boy Streete is out, Mohsni should play. :thumbsup:

Moshni had a nightmare in the 3-1 win at ibrox.

bod
10-02-2015, 03:58 PM
does it cost £s to contest it or do you just say " were contesting it " ?

Green Reaper

Huns seem to be delighted with the ban and a lot of them wishing it was longer. Some hoping they will appeal as he would then get longer ban

Big_Franck
I hope they appeal and win this. McCulloch is brutal and worth a goal of a start. Id be shocked if he didnt retire in the summer.

essexhibee
10-02-2015, 04:11 PM
Is Zaliuseless injuried?

According to a poster a while back on rangersmedia he was battling alcoholism. :confused:

emerald green
10-02-2015, 04:21 PM
I'm really surprised by this news, so I'll take back what I said that nothing would be done.

IMO however they should also have looked at his elbows into the back of two players heads - Griffiths and the Raith Rovers player. That to me is actually far worse, and dangerous, than stamping. Anything that strikes a blow to the head is a definite straight red card.

Both Thomson & Madden failed to do their job, as did their assistants. Do they really expect people to believe not one of them saw either of the two elbow incidents? I just find that hard to believe if they were up with play and doing their job properly.

I wonder if it's the power of social media these days that's forcing these people into taking action, whereas in the old days they would simply put up the shutters. It's far harder for them to hide these days.

Aldo
10-02-2015, 04:25 PM
I'm really surprised by this news, so I'll take back what I said that nothing would be done. IMO however they should also have looked at his elbows into the back of two players heads - Griffiths and the Raith Rovers player. That to me is actually far worse, and dangerous, than stamping. Anything that strikes a blow to the head is a definite straight red card. Both Thomson & Madden failed to do their job, as did their assistants. Do they really expect people to believe not one of them saw either of the two elbow incidents? Ijust find that hard to believe if they were up with play and doing their job properly. I wonder if it's the power of social media these days that's forcing these people into taking action, whereas in the old days they would simply put up the shutters. It's far harder for them to hide these days.

Agreed EG. I'm still of the opinion that Cheat was told by the authorities 'Not' to send anyone off unless it was necessary. McCulloch and Foster should of walked a week past Sunday IMHO!

emerald green
10-02-2015, 04:31 PM
Agreed EG. I'm still of the opinion that Cheat was told by the authorities 'Not' to send anyone off unless it was necessary. McCulloch and Foster should of walked a week past Sunday IMHO!

I suspect, but I've no proof of this, but someone in authority may have had a wee word with Thomson along the lines of "keep a lid on it, we don't want a full scale riot today".

I agree McCulloch & Foster should have been sent off, especially McCulloch.

Centre Hawf
10-02-2015, 04:41 PM
I'd rather Lee McCulloch get away with his shenanigans so he plays. Boys dreadful and past it and costs his team goals and points.

JeMeSouviens
10-02-2015, 04:51 PM
I suspect, but I've no proof of this, but someone in authority may have had a wee word with Thomson along the lines of "keep a lid on it, we don't want a full scale riot today".

I agree McCulloch & Foster should have been sent off, especially McCulloch.

I suspect that's why Leigh was pulled up from his obvious advantage through on goal - CT was keeping the score down.

emerald green
10-02-2015, 05:15 PM

I suspect that's why Leigh was pulled up from his obvious advantage through on goal - CT was keeping the score down.

Yep, the same thought has crossed my mind.

Onion
10-02-2015, 06:03 PM
I hope they appeal and win this. McCulloch is brutal and worth a goal of a start. Id be shocked if he didnt retire in the summer.

:agree: McCulloch just can't help himself these days and is certain to assault a Hibs player or two. Even though it's Hunbrox, expect them, to be down to 10 after 20 mins.

Aldo
10-02-2015, 06:09 PM
I suspect, but I've no proof of this, but someone in authority may have had a wee word with Thomson along the lines of "keep a lid on it, we don't want a full scale riot today". I agree McCulloch & Foster should have been sent off, especially McCulloch.

The decisions that day were woeful probably to many to list but to not book Black after his challenge on Brown on halfway and then failing to play the advantage, then the elbow and stamp and the two book able offences by Foster within 30 seconds.

For the game to have been shown 'all over the world' I think had a very big influence on how our game would of been portrayed obviously mattered to the powers that be. It did however show Cheat at his inept best to the rest of the world!!

Bill Milne
11-02-2015, 07:43 AM

Fair enough pulling him up for this but why does he keep getting away with repeated use of the elbow? He did it again in this match.

erin go bragh
11-02-2015, 10:35 AM
He has played in both our wins so do we want him banned ?
The Rangers might be better without him playing .
Horrible dirty Hun barsteward that he is !

Ggtth

Weststandwanab
11-02-2015, 11:05 AM

Their next “manager” in my opinion.

WeeRussell
11-02-2015, 11:24 AM
Their next “manager” in my opinion.

:hyper:hyper Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! :aok:

patlowe
11-02-2015, 12:02 PM
He's pretty much past it but McCulloch is still a threat at set-pieces, particularly at Ibrox. I'd be glad if he's out, especially if it means the unfit, crazy and generally rank Moshni or Zaliukas coming in for him.

southsider
11-02-2015, 12:13 PM
[QUOTE=erin go bragh;4300024]He has played in both our wins so do we want him banned ?
If he is banned they might move Daly to centre-half. Slow as a week in jail, good in the air but so was Douglas Bader.

GordonHFC
11-02-2015, 12:57 PM
[QUOTE=erin go bragh;4300024]He has played in both our wins so do we want him banned ?
If he is banned they might move Daly to centre-half. Slow as a week in jail, good in the air but so was Douglas Bader.

Brilliant and accurate as hell.

soupy
11-02-2015, 01:33 PM
According to the BBC their contesting it!!!! Cheeky bassa's....

DarrenSQH
11-02-2015, 01:36 PM
I like the fact they have decided to contest it. Means that a day before a game they still have no idea who is starting for them.

Im not sure if i prefer him or Moshni playing. Both are shocking.

Aldo
11-02-2015, 01:39 PM

Does that actually surprise you. If it was Alloa or Livi (no disrespect to them) then you would find him accepting it OR are we thinking the CO will do another Boyd and say there is no evidence.

I'm glad he's gonnae play cos he's utter pish!!

soupy
11-02-2015, 01:41 PM
Does that actually surprise you. If it was Alloa or Livi (no disrespect to them) then you would find him accepting it OR are we thinking the CO will do another Boyd and say there is no evidence.

I'm glad he's gonnae play cos he's utter pish!!

Hearings Thursday, we shall wait and see...wouldn't be surprised if your right though..

Aldo
11-02-2015, 01:44 PM
Glad it's getting heard tomorrow. Plain and clear for all to see however the CO may have his Hun tinted specs on like he did with Boyd incident.

Hope I'm wrong but he deserves his ban and knew exactly what he did

JimBHibees
11-02-2015, 02:18 PM
Glad it's getting heard tomorrow. Plain and clear for all to see however the CO may have his Hun tinted specs on like he did with Boyd incident.

Hope I'm wrong but he deserves his ban and knew exactly what he did

I predict there isnt enough evidence to decide and he will get off.

PatHead
11-02-2015, 02:50 PM

I am not surprised. The Compliance Officer went after the only incident that could be contested. He will find it difficult to prove that the stamp was intentional as McCulloch will argue he could go nowhere else. If he had gone after the elbow or the "second" booking they could not be contested.

Convinced he will get away with it and the CO will say he tried and have been seen to try his best.

Aldo
11-02-2015, 03:09 PM

I predict you won't be far wrong!! The more I watch it the more the elbow becomes even more dangerous.

His technique of putting his arm in front of his head and slamming it into the back of the head of the opponent whilst pretending to header the ball stinks of thuggery and a player on his last legs.

Will watch closely on Friday nite (if he successfully appeals) and see if he uses his this cowardly technique against us.

Cropley10
11-02-2015, 04:03 PM
I predict you won't be far wrong!! The more I watch it the more the elbow becomes even more dangerous.

His technique of putting his arm in front of his head and slamming it into the back of the head of the opponent whilst pretending to header the ball stinks of thuggery and a player on his last legs.

Will watch closely on Friday nite (if he successfully appeals) and see if he uses his this cowardly technique against us.

I presume Bobby Madden is reffing the game Friday?

He must have swapped his Season Ticket for his own room at Ibrox or a seat on the bus.

Aldo
11-02-2015, 04:04 PM
I presume Bobby Madden is reffing the game Friday? He must have swapped his Season Ticket for his own room at Ibrox or a seat on the bus.

I'm sure I read on here it's Stevie McLean on Friday nite!!

Billy Whizz
11-02-2015, 04:07 PM
I'm sure I read on here it's Stevie McLean on Friday nite!!

Aldo, it is McLean on Friday

PatHead
11-02-2015, 04:07 PM
I presume Bobby Madden is reffing the game Friday?

He must have swapped his Season Ticket for his own room at Ibrox or a seat on the bus.

Steven McLean's turn to turn a blind eye this week.

Aldo
11-02-2015, 04:41 PM
Aldo, it is McLean on Friday

Cheers Billy

Cropley10
11-02-2015, 06:11 PM
Steven McLean's turn to turn a blind eye this week.

I fear you may be right

emerald green
11-02-2015, 06:15 PM

Presumably photographs showing him doing it doesn't count as evidence? :greengrin

NadeAteMyLunch!
11-02-2015, 07:54 PM
Only that mob would contest two elbows and two stamps in the space of 7 days. I fully expect a 'not proven' verdict on Thurs

Mikey09
11-02-2015, 10:38 PM
I like the fact they have decided to contest it. Means that a day before a game they still have no idea who is starting for them.

Im not sure if i prefer him or Moshni playing. Both are shocking.

McCulloch is 10 times the player Moshni is..... That tells you how bad Moshni actually is!!!

The Harp Awakes
11-02-2015, 10:51 PM
Only that mob would contest two elbows and two stamps in the space of 7 days. I fully expect a 'not proven' verdict on Thurs

Yes, the most odious, corrupt and dishonourable club in existence since.......er...........the old Huns:rolleyes:

Billy Whizz
11-02-2015, 11:02 PM

He'll get off with it

MB62
12-02-2015, 08:57 AM
Presumably photographs showing him doing it doesn't count as evidence? :greengrin

Just watched it again and McCulloch actually looks at the player as he is about to stand on him. Absolutely 100% deliberate, he could have avoided stamping on him if he wanted to but obviously chose to land his boot on the Rovers players' thigh.

A thug, plain and simple.

Big_Franck
12-02-2015, 11:22 AM
The SFA have just tweeted to say that the sevco keeper Simonsen has been given a two game ban, one effective immediately and one suspended. Absolutely gutted if true, he has been terrible against us. :fuming:

It relates to betting charges apparently.

Borderhibbie76
12-02-2015, 11:43 AM
The SFA have just tweeted to say that the sevco keeper Simonsen has been given a two game ban, one effective immediately and one suspended. Absolutely gutted if true, he has been terrible against us. :fuming:

It relates to betting charges apparently.

They have no experienced back up though as Cammy Bell is still out too...

kentao
12-02-2015, 11:49 AM
Have heard they are pushing for an emergency loan to get Tim Krul in from Newcastle for the hibs game.

:wink:

MB62
12-02-2015, 11:59 AM
They have no experienced back up though as Cammy Bell is still out too...

Suspensions are part of the game and should not be considered to be an emergency. Different if the guy was injured but suspended! Nah, they should just be made to get on with it.

ACLeith
12-02-2015, 12:10 PM
Their current sub keeper is experienced. He has a cup winners medal with QOS. Get on with it!

Borderhibbie76
12-02-2015, 12:19 PM
Suspensions are part of the game and should not be considered to be an emergency. Different if the guy was injured but suspended! Nah, they should just be made to get on with it.

Couldn't agree more. ..you reap what you sow etc

bingo70
12-02-2015, 12:19 PM

It doesn't need to be an emergency to make an emergency signing.

We almost benefited from signing Griffiths because of that crazy rule.

bingo70
12-02-2015, 12:30 PM
2 match ban confirmed.

If they're now missing both their keeper and experienced centre half and captain they could be vulnerable from set pieces. Both those players are ***** but missing their presence could be a blow for them.

wills
12-02-2015, 12:35 PM
Streete, Moshi and Foster also out

the Rangers the gift that just keeps giving��

CraigHibee
12-02-2015, 12:38 PM
sevco will be hoping for snowfall tomorrow night :greengrin

bingo70
12-02-2015, 12:40 PM

the Rangers the gift that just keeps giving��

Anyone know what their defence will likely be?

Groathillgrump
12-02-2015, 12:43 PM

the Rangers the gift that just keeps giving

I'd rather have Foster in their team on Friday. He was culpable for three of the four goals we scored against them at Easter Road.

Joe
12-02-2015, 12:46 PM
Are Moshri and Forster out? Where did you hear that?

Joe
12-02-2015, 12:48 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31375476

McCulloch is officially out. I can't really see this making any difference.

southsider
12-02-2015, 12:49 PM
Same as Craig White's. Hopeless.

cabbageandribs1875
12-02-2015, 12:50 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31375476

McCulloch is officially out. I can't really see this making any difference.

removes the threat of any of our players receiving injuries from the thug

Bristolhibby
12-02-2015, 12:55 PM
sevco will be hoping for snowfall tomorrow night :greengrin

They could do a Morherwell, leave the sprinklers on and just flood the pitch.

Seemed to work multiple times Hibs visited Motherwell.

J

AndyM_1875
12-02-2015, 01:07 PM
Same as Craig White's. Hopeless.

:tee hee:

MB62
12-02-2015, 02:30 PM

It isnae their fault, the SFA are all fenian bassa's :greengrin

Iain G
12-02-2015, 02:49 PM
removes the threat of any of our players receiving injuries from the thug

Ian Black still around though...

WillowbraeHibby
12-02-2015, 02:57 PM
Ian Black still around though...

Scott Allan will keep him occupied... :greengrin

Fergus52
12-02-2015, 03:02 PM
Who do they have to play centre-back alongside Darren McGregor then?

If McCulloch is banned, Zaliukas still out, and Mohsni and the boy from newcastle injured.

Will they move Wallace there? or play a youth player?

Fergus52
12-02-2015, 03:03 PM
Could stick John Daly back there I guess.

Fergus52
12-02-2015, 03:05 PM
Just read that zaliukas is back training and Mohsni's back from the cup of nations.

Picturing the 2 of them up against Cummings and Malonga :devil:

snooky
12-02-2015, 03:09 PM
Scott Allan will keep him occupied... :greengrin

:singing: "Black is Black, that's why he got a thwack...."

WillowbraeHibby
12-02-2015, 03:11 PM
:singing: "Black is Black, that's why he got a thwack...."

:top marks

seanshow
12-02-2015, 03:38 PM
It isnae their fault, the SFA are all fenian bassa's :greengrin

not seen that word written on hibs.net for a while, even in jest...

Just Alf
12-02-2015, 04:10 PM

been told this is the team....

Robinson

Faure McGregor Zaliukas Wallace

Murdoch Hutton Vukik law

Miller
Boyd

Edit: from a normally reliable source but who knows? :dunno:

hfc rd
12-02-2015, 04:55 PM

Robinson

Murdoch Hutton Vukik law

Miller
Boyd

I hope it is.

emerald green
12-02-2015, 05:15 PM
Just to even things up now that they have been forced into banning this guy, what are the odds of a penalty awarded to the Huns and a Hibs player ordered off under controversial circumstances tomorrow night?

Stubbs will need to get it drummed into the Hibs players heads not to get involved in a kicking match and not to be goaded into anything daft.

By the way, his ban is ludicrous. One match tomorrow night and the next Scottish Cup tie he plays in next season, which may never happen!

Mr White
12-02-2015, 05:23 PM
By the way, his ban is ludicrous. One match tomorrow night and the next Scottish Cup tie he plays in next season, which may never happen!
That's the same suspension he would have received for a straight red in a cup match I think.

Springbank
12-02-2015, 06:21 PM

Robinson

Murdoch Hutton Vukik law

Miller
Boyd

An absolute joy

Put the first three passes in behind the slow defence, get them turning..just enough of a teaser to see if the goalie is jittery or keen to sprint off his line, get the new defence and new goalie under pressure from their own fans

Lovely jubbly

Springbank
12-02-2015, 06:22 PM
Wish I was playing tomorrow!

wills
12-02-2015, 07:40 PM
Are Moshri and Forster out? Where did you hear that?

SSN this afternoon

PatHead
12-02-2015, 08:02 PM
Breaking News - Hibs have appealed for McCulloch's ban to be rescinded