PDA

View Full Version : Today's ref

Nomeancity
07-02-2015, 05:43 PM
Worst display I have seen for a while. Both times he used the spray he held it far too high and it had evaporated by the time it hit the ground. Shocking performance.

thebakerboy
07-02-2015, 05:46 PM
Worst display I have seen for a while. Both times he used the spray he held it far too high and it had evaporated by the time it hit the ground. Shocking performance.

Dallas Jnr about as bad as his father.

emerald green
07-02-2015, 05:46 PM
He was very poor. The usual standard really, but still miles better than Craig Thomson.

Not really sure why he disallowed Dje Dje goal in the first half, or why he refused penalty appeal.

07-02-2015, 05:47 PM
Ref had a nightmare today, let them away with so many fouls. Haven't seen the highlights of the disallowed goal yet but from where i was sitting it looked perfectly fine.

Hibernian Verse
07-02-2015, 05:49 PM
He was very poor. The usual standard really, but still miles better than Craig Thomson.

Not really sure why he disallowed Dje Dje goal in the first half, or why he refused penalty appeal.

Penalty appeal was out the box, and should have been a free kick.

Monts
07-02-2015, 05:50 PM
Just before half time I think it was fyvie got kicked in the head while he was running, but apparently that's not a foul. Madness.

emerald green
07-02-2015, 05:54 PM
Penalty appeal was out the box, and should have been a free kick.

OK cheers, I didn't get a clear view of it. How far out the box was it? Why didn't he award a free kick?

The Harp Awakes
07-02-2015, 05:55 PM
The ref was rank rotten today. The standard of refereeing is so poor these days you just come to expect it. The free kick he gave near the end to Arbroath when Cummings clearly shoulder charged the right back in a 50/50 ball summed up his incompetence.

If we'd had lost or drawn that game today we'd have been on here raging.

CallumLaidlaw
07-02-2015, 05:56 PM
Funnily enough, he was the red against Cowdenbeath recently, and was decent. But he was shocking today

ancient hibee
07-02-2015, 06:02 PM
OK cheers, I didn't get a clear view of it. How far out the box was it? Why didn't he award a free kick?

Think you were right first time it was in the box.

Sir David Gray
07-02-2015, 06:11 PM
Terrible performance.

Fyvie's struggling after getting a boot to the head - I was under the impression that head injuries resulted in an automatic stoppage in play. :confused:
Djedje puts the ball into the net and it's disallowed because the goalkeeper falls to the ground - I was under the impression that football is a contact sport. :confused:
Djedje clearly fouled on the edge of the box and nothing given - I was under the impression that taking another player out and making no contact with the ball is a foul. :confused:

Clown.

kaimendhibs
07-02-2015, 06:14 PM
The referee was truly awful today, which is not unusual

Pretty Boy
07-02-2015, 06:17 PM
Piss poor.

Standard Scottish refereeing performance really.

emerald green
07-02-2015, 06:21 PM
Think you were right first time it was in the box.

:aok:

hfc rd
07-02-2015, 06:23 PM
Like father, like son. Utter abysmal officiating!

overdrive
07-02-2015, 06:36 PM
Like father, like son. Utter abysmal officiating!

Oh he's even worse than his old man. That takes some doing. The idiot thought the game was about him.

Bring back the Maltese and Portuguese refs.

matty_f
07-02-2015, 07:01 PM
I thought the ref was brutal. Some absolutely baffling decisions throughout the match.

Deansy
07-02-2015, 07:08 PM
I don't expect any 'decent' refs for the rest of the season in either cup/league - not until Rangers final league-position has been established. Now that they're not the 'Dead-certs' they (and the GFA) thought they would be, anything and everything will be done to help them and undermine the rest. Would anyone be seriously shocked if Craig Thomson is appointed for our game against them ??

And yes - I do believe our game IS that bent !

dmc1875
07-02-2015, 07:13 PM
Funnily enough, he was the red against Cowdenbeath recently, and was decent. But he was shocking today

This kind of sums Scottish referees nicely. Total lack of consistency

Bishop Hibee
07-02-2015, 07:19 PM
Utterly hopeless. The worst ref this season by a fair distance.

Hiber-nation
07-02-2015, 07:22 PM
It was right up there with Craig Thomson's performance last week in the ugly sisters game. Which means it was as bad as it gets.

thebakerboy
07-02-2015, 07:26 PM
He gave us a foul and took out yellow card to book Arbroath player then put it back in his pocket. Liam Fontaine went to take free kick , Ref puts his hand up to stop him and pulls yellow card out to write players no. on it and then has to look around to see who it was thus holding up the game . Totally useless .

Kato
07-02-2015, 07:39 PM
I don't expect any 'decent' refs for the rest of the season in either cup/league - not until Rangers final league-position has been established. Now that they're not the 'Dead-certs' they (and the GFA) thought they would be, anything and everything will be done to help them and undermine the rest. Would anyone be seriously shocked if Craig Thomson is appointed for our game against them ??

And yes - I do believe our game IS that bent !

Agreed

PatHead
07-02-2015, 07:41 PM
He was ****. Only has a few decisions to make in the game and pretty much got them all wrong.

Northernhibee
07-02-2015, 07:42 PM
Should have been sacked as soon as the final whistle had gone.