PDA

View Full Version : Spurs

heretoday
07-02-2015, 02:59 PM
Great win by the Lilywhites. They are going crazy in Brighton. Kane is the boy.

jacomo
07-02-2015, 03:52 PM
Kane having an incredible season. He's been talked about for years by Spurs fans, seems all the hype was justified.

Big win today, taking them above an in form Arsenal.

bod
07-02-2015, 04:35 PM
He can't be that good ,he missed a pen against the yams

The_Exile
07-02-2015, 05:41 PM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssss #coys

God Petrie
07-02-2015, 05:45 PM
Spurs are the hertz of English football.

The_Todd
07-02-2015, 05:51 PM
Spurs are the hertz of English football.

They're much more the Hibs of English football.

Alex Trager
07-02-2015, 06:08 PM

I agree with this tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Springbank
07-02-2015, 07:58 PM
That's settled then
#jobDone

theonlywayisup
07-02-2015, 08:17 PM
Great display today! Totally dominated a good Arsenal team. Kane is a very good player.

lapsedhibee
07-02-2015, 08:22 PM
Great display today! Totally dominated a good Arsenal team. Kane is a very good player.

Tottingham were great, but Arsenal were fairly poor. Is Ozil the most over-rated player in Europe? :dunno:

Winston Ingram
08-02-2015, 09:07 AM

This

Bristolhibby
08-02-2015, 09:51 AM

I agree with this. My Inlaws are all Yiddos and we have the same outlook on footballing life.

Once massive, winning leagues and trophies in the 50's etc. Odd cup win, mid table with a few top 3 (top 6 in England) finishes.

They seem to be the best of the rest at the moment.

Obviously we are not quite living up to the analogy at the moment, but we will be soon.

J

HH81
08-02-2015, 10:08 AM
I went to a Spurs game other week. Kane didn't start and they were utter rubbish. Cup match at Burnley.

heretoday
08-02-2015, 10:12 AM
I agree with this. My Inlaws are all Yiddos and we have the same outlook on footballing life.

Once massive, winning leagues and trophies in the 50's etc. Odd cup win, mid table with a few top 3 (top 6 in England) finishes.

They seem to be the best of the rest at the moment.

Obviously we are not quite living up to the analogy at the moment, but we will be soon.

J

That's a bit offensive frankly. Yiddoes. Are you Jewish?

I bet you are not.

Billychaotic182
08-02-2015, 11:17 AM

I bet you are not.

The PC police are out lol. Did spurs not win a case saying they were allowed to use the term yid? Might be wrong likes.

James.
08-02-2015, 11:19 AM
The PC police are out lol. Did spurs not win a case saying they were allowed to use the term yid? Might be wrong likes.

:agree:

Their fans have taken the term from the bigots and now use it as a badge of pride. Good on them I say :aok:

Phil D. Rolls
08-02-2015, 11:49 AM

I don't know too much about their history, but I went to fans match between them and Arsenal at the Ainslie Park Arena, last year.

I felt more drawn to the Spurs fans than the Arsenal. There seemed to be a bit more humility about them.

lapsedhibee
08-02-2015, 11:51 AM
I bet you are not.

:agree:
Their fans have taken the term from the bigots and now use it as a badge of pride. Good on them I say :aok:

Is it just me that's a bit uncomfortable about certain words being ok for some people to say out loud, but not for other people to say out loud?

IF rappers are allowed to say "n*gger" then Jeremy Clarkson should be allowed also.
IF someone's inlaws are allowed to say "y*d" then he should be allowed also.

:dunno:

ekhibee
08-02-2015, 11:54 AM
Kane's on fire just now, a really effective young striker, and Spurs definitely deserved the win. Arsenal seriously missed Sanchez though, I still rate him higher than anything Spurs have got.

lapsedhibee
08-02-2015, 11:57 AM
I felt more drawn to the Spurs fans than the Arsenal. There seemed to be a bit more humility about them.
Shirley a temporary thing, in the light of Spurs finishing below Arsenal in the league for the last eleventeen years? If Spurs finish above Arsenal this year, as they well might, not sure there'll be too much humility. (cf Manchester C taking over from Manchester U as top team in the norf)

Phil D. Rolls
08-02-2015, 12:09 PM
Shirley a temporary thing, in the light of Spurs finishing below Arsenal in the league for the last eleventeen years? If Spurs finish above Arsenal this year, as they well might, not sure there'll be too much humility. (cf Manchester C taking over from Manchester U as top team in the norf)

You're right, there is absolutely no similarity to Hibs. :greengrin

heretoday
08-02-2015, 08:15 PM
I don't know too much about their history, but I went to fans match between them and Arsenal at the Ainslie Park Arena, last year.

Humility born out of hard experience!

I don't like Arsenal from the day I spent among their fans who were going "hisssssss" mimicking the gas coming into the gas chamber. Cynical. Nasty.