PDA

View Full Version : Superstitions (before Scottish Cup Games)

jon paul jones
07-02-2015, 08:21 AM
I LOVE the Scottish Cup. We now only need to win 4 games to lift the cup....:cb

Call me a masochist but win, lose or draw, I'm sold on going to every game home or away until we win the damn thing.

I always walk over Salisbury Crags towards ER before the home games listening to Andy Williams "The Impossible Dream"

Any left sock first stories out there......

IanM
07-02-2015, 08:22 AM
I LOVE the Scottish Cup. We now only need to win 4 games to lift the cup....:cb

Call me a masochist but win, lose or draw, I'm sold on going to every game home or away until we win the damn thing.

I always walk over Salisbury Crags towards ER before the home games listening to Andy Williams "The Impossible Dream"

Any left sock first stories out there......

Clearly you're jinxing our team! time to change your ritual

Pretty Boy
07-02-2015, 08:35 AM
I suggest if any Hibs fan has a Scottish Cup superstition they change it asap as it's obviously ****ing useless.

southern hibby
07-02-2015, 08:38 AM
Doesn't matter what ritual any off us Hibs Fans have, OT CLEARLY ISN'T WORKING. so this year let's all do a different ritual and see if that breaks the jinx.

I'll start by saying something nice about or neighbours, so here goes.

I love the unwashed, money laundering, money stealing, inbred Jambo --nts.......

Getting beat..... Sorry just can't do it

GGTTH

Viva_Palmeiras
07-02-2015, 08:56 AM
I'm into beach-combing and search for relics amongst the sand and in fields.
So I spend my time before the match scouring the East for traces of the yam shirt that was buried under the new stand. Completely pointless of course - I'm saving up for a sniffer dog though....

NAE NOOKIE
07-02-2015, 09:07 AM
Left any superstitions behind years ago .... none of them bloody work. I still think we should get a priest in to exorcise the stadium and get that Jambo tartlet to dig up that sodding rag she buried under the East though.

spike220
07-02-2015, 09:08 AM
I suggest if any Hibs fan has a Scottish Cup superstition they change it asap as it's obviously ****ing useless.

Quote of the Year! :top marks