PDA

View Full Version : Happy Hibee Half Time Draw

Mikey
06-02-2015, 05:09 PM
Don't forget your tickets for the half time draw at the Arbroath game.......... if you have a spare quid or two :wink:

All proceeds go to Youth Development :aok:

iwasthere1972
06-02-2015, 05:32 PM
Don't forget your tickets for the half time draw at the Arbroath game.......... if you have a spare quid or two :wink:

All proceeds go to Youth Development :aok:

Haven't seen anyone in the last couple of months to buy any off. I'm in the FF upper.

Famous Fiver
06-02-2015, 05:42 PM
Lots of sellers outside the ground near the turnstiles. Seller goes round Behind the Goals too.

What were the winning numbers last week? Was getting a pie at half time so missed the announcement. Looked on Official Site and could not find them.

The Gorf
06-02-2015, 05:44 PM
There were three sellers in the East last week.
i was 5 away.:confused:

Mikey
06-02-2015, 06:01 PM
Haven't seen anyone in the last couple of months to buy any off. I'm in the FF upper.

They're on the concourse in the FF upper. I've asked if they can be put right at the turnstiles as you come in but that hasn't happened.

Out of interest, what time to you usually arrive at the ground? Is it close to kick off?

Ronniekirk
06-02-2015, 07:38 PM
They're on the concourse in the FF upper. I've asked if they can be put right at the turnstiles as you come in but that hasn't happened.

Out of interest, what time to you usually arrive at the ground? Is it close to kick off?
Bought one last week for the first time in ages The guys were beside the turnstiles on the concourse in the athe East so the ploy to station them there worked :wink:

O'Rourke3
06-02-2015, 09:42 PM
They haven't been in the concourse the last 2 games....

Sent from my brain

whiskyhibby
06-02-2015, 11:02 PM
They haven't been in the concourse the last 2 games....

Sent from my brain

Agree, not sure what's happening with this in the West stand but have my money ready at each home game, only to be disappointed on the last couple of occasions

FranckSuzy
06-02-2015, 11:42 PM
Agree, not sure what's happening with this in the West stand but have my money ready at each home game, only to be disappointed on the last couple of occasions

There was a young girl selling tickets last week in the West Lower but it's the first time I've seen anyone this season.

monktonharp
06-02-2015, 11:51 PM
certainly looks like a problem that needs addressed, yet easily solved. pay attention, Leanne.

franks
07-02-2015, 10:24 AM

Same here, when the girls took over they moved to the concourse but don't seem to be there every week. In saying that I usually arrive just before KO and perhaps I've missed them.

Mikey
07-02-2015, 10:34 AM
Same here, when the girls took over they moved to the concourse but don't seem to be there every week. In saying that I usually arrive just before KO and perhaps I've missed them.

I suspect that's what's happening, they're knocking off at 2.55ish!!

Twiglet
07-02-2015, 05:36 PM
I got mine outside the stadium today. Almost walked past the girl. Glad I didn't... I won the ball! :-)
Gave it to my wee cousin who was at his 3rd Hibs match today. A draw and 2 wins for him so far. He can't wait for the next round. :-)

QMU-1875
07-02-2015, 05:51 PM
Haven't seen anyone to buy one off for the last two months, normally buy one every week. Need to get the folk who were doing it before back on!

HappyAsHellas
07-02-2015, 06:14 PM
What were the numbers today? Managed to get tickets for the first time in weeks but have no idea how to check them.

iwasthere1972
07-02-2015, 06:59 PM

Normally arrive about five minutes before kick off. Strangely today there was a girl in the FF Upper concourse selling tickets when I got there just before kick off today. You must have had a word with her. :wink:

Unfortunately I didn't go to the bank before the match and I only had 70p in change so didn't buy any. Next time hopefully.

hibee_girl
07-02-2015, 06:59 PM
No sellers in the East again a few minutes before kick off.

whiskyhibby
07-02-2015, 07:00 PM
Again no sellers in the west stand WTF is happening.........

whiskyhibby
07-02-2015, 07:01 PM
I suspect that's what's happening, they're knocking off at 2.55ish!!

Well there weren't there at 2:30... Perhaps they knock off At 1:55?

hibee92
07-02-2015, 07:12 PM
The girls are required to be back in the ticket office by 3pm so we can do a head count and they can meet with their parents and make their way into the game or home. If you could get along around 10/15 before kick off it shouldn't be a problem. I understand that some people might find this difficult but the girls ultimately come first.

If anyone has any legitimate problems with where they're situated please let me know and I'll pass it on. We had a few people asking for someone at the East end turnstiles of the FF lower in the past few weeks so we put someone there today. Hopefully that helped.

Well there weren't there at 2:30... Perhaps they knock off At 1:55?

There were two sellers on both floors of the West up until 2.55. You've obviously missed or not seen them.

whiskyhibby
07-02-2015, 07:14 PM
The girls are required to be back in the ticket office by 3pm so we can do a head count and they can meet with their parents and make their way into the game. If you could get along around 10/15 before kick off it shouldn't be a problem. If anyone has any legitimate problems with where they're situated please let me know and I'll pass it on. We had a few people asking for someone at the East end turnstiles of the FF lower in the past few weeks so we put someone there.

There were two sellers on both floors of the West up until 2.55. You've obviously missed or not seen them.

Not at the far end there wasn't ( end nearest the south stand) on either level..... I got there when there was very few people at 14:35 , I was looking out for sellers, so obviously they were in camouflage....

MM19
07-02-2015, 07:17 PM
There's not been anybody in the West Upper for the last three matches. I was in 10 minutes before kick off and nobody was selling tickets. It was easier when they were at the turnstiles as you came in

hibee_girl
07-02-2015, 07:17 PM
The girls are required to be back in the ticket office by 3pm so we can do a head count and they can meet with their parents and make their way into the game or home. If you could get along around 10/15 before kick off it shouldn't be a problem. I understand that some people might find this difficult but the girls ultimately come first.

If anyone has any legitimate problems with where they're situated please let me know and I'll pass it on. We had a few people asking for someone at the East end turnstiles of the FF lower in the past few weeks so we put someone there today. Hopefully that helped.

Not everyone can though.

It's a shame as the club is losing out on money at the end of the day.

whiskyhibby
07-02-2015, 07:22 PM
There's not been anybody in the West Upper for the last three matches. I was in 10 minutes before kick off and nobody was selling tickets. It was easier when they were at the turnstiles as you came in

Agree, that's where they should be positioned, don't want to say anything against young girls giving up their time to help the club ( I think it's great that they want to do that) but on the last 3 occasions I have not been able to buy a ticket or two, which has never happened before

MM19
07-02-2015, 07:25 PM
Agree, that's where they should be positioned, don't want to say anything against young girls giving up their time to help the club ( I think it's great that they want to do that) but on the last 3 occasions I have not been able to buy a ticket or two, which has never happened before

Exactly if they're at the turnstiles everyone sees them and can buy the tickets.

O'Rourke3
07-02-2015, 07:35 PM
Got mine today but nearly missed the girl who was on here way out of the West Upper (old North). did also see one at Turnstyle 24 but at that stage didn't want to come out the queue to buy. What's the problem having them just inside the turnstyles like before?

iwasthere1972
07-02-2015, 07:45 PM
Exactly if they're at the turnstiles everyone sees them and can buy the tickets.

:agree: It's the ideal place to be and they can't be missed.

Mikey
07-02-2015, 07:53 PM

Excellent, thanks. I'll drop you a PM shortly.

Tynie01011973
07-02-2015, 07:56 PM
What were the numbers today? Managed to get tickets for the first time in weeks but have no idea how to check them.

The Happy Hibee numbers are shown on the Club Website>Tickets >Happy Hibee.
Today's numbers were
Cash 121490
Strip 120163
Ball 122035

Call 0131 661 2159 to claim any prizes.

👍

whiskyhibby
07-02-2015, 09:14 PM

They definitely were not there , believe me, not at the far end of the ground

whiskyhibby
07-02-2015, 09:16 PM
The easy thing is to look at ticket sales, have they increased or diminished in the last few weeks?

whiskyhibby
07-02-2015, 09:19 PM
Ps I have seen a young lassie quite a few weeks ago at the south end of the West upper in the top section only in the area beside the food kiosk, but nothing since then,. Previously I have had to walk past a seller as I come in through the west upper turnstile, the last two gates near the south, I always used to buy from them, but I haven't bought in a few weeks because the sellers have not been obvious, this needs to be addressed

matty_f
07-02-2015, 09:21 PM
There were two sellers in the West at the FF end, one as you came through the turnstile and then another near the top of the stairs.

whiskyhibby
07-02-2015, 09:48 PM
There were two sellers in the West at the FF end, one as you came through the turnstile and then another near the top of the stairs.

That's exactly what's needed in the West stand South end!

offshorehibby
07-02-2015, 09:49 PM
Got tickets in the East at about 2:50 no problem