PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Shares

eastender1
05-02-2015, 12:48 PM
I put money in for shares last time around under Duff and Gray. I seem to remember after the Farmer rescue that we got some token shares so could still claim to be shareholders - not that they were worth anything. Reason I'm asking is I saw that if you're an existing shareholder you can avoid this IFA stuff when buying new shares. Anyone know how to check if you are still on the shareholders register?

hibbydad
05-02-2015, 12:51 PM
I put money in for shares last time around under Duff and Gray. I seem to remember after the Farmer rescue that we got some token shares so could still claim to be shareholders - not that they were worth anything. Reason I'm asking is I saw that if you're an existing shareholder you can avoid this IFA stuff when buying new shares. Anyone know how to check if you are still on the shareholders register?

Contact share manager at ER you should have received paperwork to enable you to purchase further shares. If my memory serves me right you had to apply to receive the replacement shares up to a limit of 5,000

greenginger
05-02-2015, 01:03 PM
I could'nt remember my share holding reference at the AGM. I asked the guy checking the cards at the entrance and he found it in seconds.

All they would need is the name and address when you bought the shares.

Mikey
05-02-2015, 02:03 PM
The contact address is shares@hibernianfc.co.uk

eastender1
05-02-2015, 02:22 PM
thanks guys, will do that. Now what the hell was my address in 1989 :)