03-02-2015, 02:38 PM
Harry for Ibrox???? :greengrin

Spike Mandela
03-02-2015, 02:43 PM
Time for pipe and slippers for Harry I think. So Rangers would be ideal.:wink:

J-C
03-02-2015, 02:43 PM

He looked well peeved off last night, got no one in to strengthen his squad and he's watching the teams around him all getting players in.

Andy74
03-02-2015, 02:45 PM
He looked well peeved off last night, got no one in to strengthen his squad and he's watching the teams around him all getting players in.

He'd be as well just playing Football Manager - he doesn't like to coach or develop anyone, just buy and sell constantly.

He made a point of saying Les Ferdinand had failed to conclude anything yesterday. Never seems to work that Director of Football thing.

WillowbraeHibby
03-02-2015, 02:46 PM
Now here is a cracker reason for resigning....

Harry Redknapp has resigned as manager of QPR, citing the need for a knee operation as the reason. :top marks

lapsedhibee
03-02-2015, 02:48 PM

Harry Redknapp has resigned as manager of QPR, citing the need for a knee operation as the reason. :top marks

His own, or his Financial Advising dug's?

southsider
03-02-2015, 02:48 PM
He is a plonker anyway so well matched

WillowbraeHibby
03-02-2015, 02:49 PM
His own, or his Financial Advising dug's?

:faf:

cabbageandribs1875
03-02-2015, 02:58 PM
poor wee rosie the dug will be devastated having to spend more time with 'arry

he maybe thinks his recent advert on the tellybox will lead to film offers

Thecat23
03-02-2015, 03:07 PM
One of the worst managers around. Buy, buy, buy is Harry's motto. Crooked as they come as well.

WillowbraeHibby
03-02-2015, 03:13 PM
poor wee rosie the dug will be devastated having to spend more time with 'arry

he maybe thinks his recent advert on the tellybox will lead to film offers

Are they looking to screen test for another Quasimodo like ? :hide:

JimBHibees
03-02-2015, 03:20 PM
Was obviously devastated that he couldnt buy Jermaine Defoe for the 25th time. :greengrin

Haymaker
03-02-2015, 03:31 PM
He'd be as well just playing Football Manager - he doesn't like to coach or develop anyone, just buy and sell constantly.

He made a point of saying Les Ferdinand had failed to conclude anything yesterday. Never seems to work that Director of Football thing.

:agree: A complete money manager. When it gets tough (like it is now) and he cant buy his way out he jumps ship.

As my Saints supporting mate just said "Good riddance to the sour face, bawbag of a cockwomble."

Aldo
03-02-2015, 03:34 PM
Knee op Farf!!

Bottle gone!! (Possibly rattle oot the pram because he couldn't buy anyone)

Craig_HFC
03-02-2015, 03:36 PM
Triffic news. I despise the droopy faced charlatan.

GIRUY 'Arry.

heretoday
03-02-2015, 03:44 PM
Harry's ok. He'll continue as a pundit I'm sure because the TV folk love him. QPR have become a depository for overpaid ex-stars.

Adebayor would have been a perfect fit.

EVENTUALLY
03-02-2015, 04:15 PM
One of the worst managers around. Buy, buy, buy is Harry's motto. Crooked as they come as well.

Agreed. Totally bent.

jodjam
03-02-2015, 04:34 PM
Great news. Another media darling out of the game along with butcher and McCoist. All of them useless coaches.

Billy Whizz
03-02-2015, 04:41 PM
Have his hangers on gone as well?

HUTCHYHIBBY
03-02-2015, 04:57 PM
He should've jacked it in when he never signed Shevchenko for The Hammers!

NORTHERNHIBBY
03-02-2015, 05:11 PM

Not so much a knee-jerk reaction as a jerk's knee reaction?

lord bunberry
03-02-2015, 05:56 PM
I like Harry he's one of these guys i could listen to for hours telling his football stories.

3pm
03-02-2015, 06:18 PM

There's no danger he's one of the worst. He's a good manager.

I agree with Andy though in respect of the buying / selling and no time for development.

His face has been tripping him for weeks so no surprise.

Scouse Hibee
03-02-2015, 06:35 PM
Toys well and truly out the pram, flash Harry indeed.

HibbyAndy
03-02-2015, 06:40 PM
Listening to him right now on SSN with Jim Delahunt and what a crock of shight he is speaking!!! Mentioned the knee and 'Tony' About 4 zillion times :hilarious

DH1875
03-02-2015, 06:44 PM
Thought he would have retired when he missed out on the England job last time around.

Stevie Reid
03-02-2015, 06:48 PM
He might spend a lot of money, but he got Spurs into the Champions League places twice, and had a decent run in the CL when they were in it. Subsequent managers have spent more and AVB didn't manage it and looks highly unlikely for Pocchetino as well.

Don't know why he bothers folk so much tbh, always think he comes across as an alright guy, and his managerial record is good.

Stevie Reid
03-02-2015, 06:50 PM
Thought he would have retired when he missed out on the England job last time around.

Would have been truly intriguing to see how he would have done in international football.

Haymaker
03-02-2015, 06:51 PM
Would have been truly intriguing to see how he would have done in international football.

Poorly as he couldn't buy anyone to get him results.

DH1875
03-02-2015, 06:53 PM

Was he not the clear favourite at the time, only for Hodgson to get it?

HibbyAndy
03-02-2015, 06:53 PM
He might spend a lot of money, but he got Spurs into the Champions League places twice, and had a decent run in the CL when they were in it. Subsequent managers have spent more and AVB didn't manage it and looks highly unlikely for Pocchetino as well.

Don't know why he bothers folk so much tbh, always think he comes across as an alright guy, and his managerial record is good.

Was it no just once ?

3pm
03-02-2015, 06:55 PM
Was it no just once ?

It was but I am sure he was in charge when Chelsea got in over Spurs, despite finishing below them, cos they won the CL.

Stevie Reid
03-02-2015, 06:55 PM
Poorly as he couldn't buy anyone to get him results.

We'll never know.

Did Bale not first start to finally show his potential under Redknapp incidentally?

Stevie Reid
03-02-2015, 06:56 PM
Was it no just once ?

I said CL places as when they finished 4th the second time, Chelsea's win meant them going in instead of Spurs. Chelsea finished 6th.

I should've just said top four!

Haymaker
03-02-2015, 06:57 PM
We'll never know.

Did Bale not first start to finally show his potential under Redknapp incidentally?

Too a point but didn't Bale play 30 games for redknapp with being on the winning side causing Redknapp to freeze him out? Pretty sure Bale went away and worked his balls off to get into the side again rather than Redknapp having an effect as he has no previous for such development.

EDIT: Was 24 games without a win. Dropped for Assou-Ekotto.

HibbyAndy
03-02-2015, 07:00 PM
I said CL places as when they finished 4th the second time, Chelsea's win meant them going in instead of Spurs. Chelsea finished 6th.

I should've just said top four!

:aok:

Aye i think Chelsea won the CL which then omitted Spurs. Pretty much what Liverpool done to Everton as well.

weonlywon6-2
03-02-2015, 07:04 PM

I think the knee operations is for the chairman after Harry kicked him for not getting anyone in😃

weonlywon6-2
03-02-2015, 07:05 PM

I quite like him as well,and his daughter in law is rather sweet😊😊

lapsedhibee
03-02-2015, 08:03 PM
We'll never know.

Arry thought left-back would be Bale's best position. I dunno whether Arry or is idiot son talks the most brown stuff. :dunno:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/10362754/Did-Harry-Redknapp-turn-Gareth-Bale-into-a-superstar-The-facts-seem-to-say-otherwise.html

Thecat23
03-02-2015, 08:15 PM
There's no danger he's one of the worst. He's a good manager.

I agree with Andy though in respect of the buying / selling and no time for development.

His face has been tripping him for weeks so no surprise.

I don't share that view mate. I think he's terrible and anyone with the money he's had would do alright! He's had his favourites through the years and the stories I've been told about him from his West Ham days are unreal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MWHIBBIES
03-02-2015, 08:16 PM
:aok:

Aye i think Chelsea won the CL which then omitted Spurs. Pretty much what Liverpool done to Everton as well.Everton got in, they just lost the qualifier

jane_says
03-02-2015, 09:09 PM

To be fair if either of those had a midfield of Bale, Van Der Vaart, Modric and Lennon I reckon they could've done it / could do it.

Bostonhibby
03-02-2015, 09:16 PM

He has an excellent record against the taxman so why not.

lapsedhibee
03-02-2015, 09:50 PM
He has an excellent record against the taxman so why not.

And Rosie's is even better. Dream management team!

Bostonhibby
03-02-2015, 09:54 PM
And Rosie's is even better. Dream management team!

Is Rosie a protestant though? They require "rangers people" - whatever that is.

Zazu62
03-02-2015, 10:05 PM
I don't share that view mate. I think he's terrible and anyone with the money he's had would do alright! He's had his favourites through the years and the stories I've been told about him from his West Ham days are unreal!

What are these stories?

Thecat23
03-02-2015, 10:15 PM
What are these stories?

Not stories I'll be putting in a public message board. If folk like him that's fair enough I don't and I never will now!

3pm
03-02-2015, 10:20 PM

Fair enough felly!

Thecat23
03-02-2015, 10:24 PM
Fair enough felly!

I can see why folk like him. I did years ago then you get told things and you see him in a different light. Then see all he does is spend and spend leaving some clubs with big debts!! Likes to use certain agents as well mate for deals!!!!

lapsedhibee
04-02-2015, 06:36 AM
Is Rosie a protestant though? They require "rangers people" - whatever that is.

Arry very rarely explains that Rosie's actually short for Rosicrucianism, which has good historical links to Protestantism and Freemasonry. So no probs with the dug's -mindedness at interview stage.