PDA

View Full Version : Time to Really Back Our Club

Cabbage Lad
03-02-2015, 06:26 AM
Well done Hibs on an excellent January transfer window. 5 players in, Heff out and we showed a statement of intent by rejecting offers for Scott Allan.

Now is the time for us supporters to unite and really back our club by investing in shares. I was all set to do it last night but held off due to the Scott Allan saga. I must admit I did fear the worst and fully expected the board to crumble. However, Our board have backed our best manager in years and for me that is extremely refreshing.

Thank you Hibs and expect my investment later today. I hope many of you do the same.

GGTTH

Viva_Palmeiras
03-02-2015, 06:41 AM
It'd be interesting to compare the backing of Stubbs to managers post Mowbray.
The board hVe bCked their managers unfortunTy they either squandered it or couldnt get the players to perdorm. For me it's how Stubbs has kept his calm to execute his plan in double-quick Time thAts refreshing.

Chuck Rhoades
03-02-2015, 06:49 AM
Here, here!

emerald green
03-02-2015, 07:06 AM
Well done Hibs on an excellent January transfer window. 5 players in, Heff out and we showed a statement of intent by rejecting offers for Scott Allan.

Now is the time for us supporters to unite and really back our club by investing in shares. I was all set to do it last night but held off due to the Scott Allan saga. I must admit I did fear the worst and fully expected the board to crumble. However, Our board have backed our best manager in years and for me that is extremely refreshing.

Thank you Hibs and expect my investment later today. I hope many of you do the same.

GGTTH

Well said.

Brooster
03-02-2015, 07:24 AM
Well said Cabbage Lad. Would be great if as many as possible contributed to the share issue in whatever way they can. It would also be great if we could get another couple of thousand through the turnstiles at every home game. The new regime are slowly but surely sorting out the mess they inherited on and off the pitch, imagine the improvements they could make with an even bigger budget. Let's get behind them.

JimBHibees
03-02-2015, 07:25 AM
Couldn't agree more. Buy some shares go to games.

Pedantic_Hibee
03-02-2015, 07:54 AM
Yesterday was the boot up the backside for me in terms of supporting Hibs. I'll be at every home game from now on and some aways. The board have stepped up to the mark, it's time I did too.

Mikey
03-02-2015, 08:04 AM
Apathy is the club's greatest danger just now. Don't leave it to someone else, do it yourself......

http://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/

Brooster
03-02-2015, 08:10 AM
Yesterday was the boot up the backside for me in terms of supporting Hibs. I'll be at every home game from now on and some aways. The board have stepped up to the mark, it's time I did too.

Good to hear mate, see you in the Brig.

Borderhibbie76
03-02-2015, 08:41 AM

GGTTH

I was all set to confirm my share contribution last night and like you held off to see what would happen. Like many i saw the Scott Allan bids as a real test of this "new Hibs" and our sporting ambition. Boy did we pass with flying colours and bringing in fyvie is another coup in the same league as Allan and Dylan.
I will be investing today...hope everyone now unites and backs this Hibs team to the hilt. Its night and day from 12 months ago

Cabbage Lad
03-02-2015, 09:07 AM
I've just contributed. £30 per month to HSL. Better not tell the mrs [emoji12]

lord bunberry
03-02-2015, 09:24 AM

I was looking to buy shares directly in hibs but i cant do that so ive also singed up to HSL. Do they start taking the money now or is it in august?

The Gorf
03-02-2015, 09:28 AM
I was looking to buy shares directly in hibs but i cant do that so ive also singed up to HSL. Do they start taking the money now or is it in august?

My email said 5th Feb

lord bunberry
03-02-2015, 09:31 AM
My email said 5th Feb

Cheers. Ive being reading so many different things about this, i think the shares maybe had to be paid by August

BH Hibs
03-02-2015, 11:01 AM
The fans have backed the club continually it's nice to see the board back the club by refusing the bids for a change. :flag:

southsider
03-02-2015, 11:34 AM
The fans have backed the club continually it's nice to see the board back the club by refusing the bids for a change. :flag:
We are starting to act like a proper, grown-up football club. Just about to send off for 25,000 shares GGTTH

CentreLine
03-02-2015, 11:38 AM
Apathy is the club's greatest danger just now. Don't leave it to someone else, do it yourself......

http://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/

All signed up to HSL. Now have to check out the share offer. C'mon Hibs!!!! :flag:

Borderhibbie76
03-02-2015, 11:46 AM
All signed up to HSL and will be renewing my ST in March too...time to 100% back Stubbsy and Dempster...lets get back where we belong :)

Pretty Boy
03-02-2015, 11:47 AM
Well said OP.

givescotlandfreedom
03-02-2015, 12:32 PM
The more funds Stubbs has the better we can be. If you can help the club please do :)

erin go bragh
03-02-2015, 01:08 PM
Well said that man .
"The Hi bees ,united , will never be defeated ".

Ggtth

iainm1875
03-02-2015, 01:48 PM

I'm telling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smartie
03-02-2015, 02:06 PM
Excellent OP.

We've been waiting for years for the board to do something like this for us, now we have to give something back.

It's very important that we build on this as a club and I'd encourage every fan out there (that can) to get involved in this.

What a difference 8 months or so makes. Yes, where we are in the league isn't ideal but it can't be turned around overnight. I really can't see what more they could have done and can't see how anyone can criticise them now.