PDA

View Full Version : Interested in discussing " solely " the £1m financial gain ?

Global Hibby
01-02-2015, 05:41 PM
I set up a thread this morning that I thought had not been raised. The £1m gain to Hibs Profit and loss for this current year.

I asked the admin team for it to be reinstated and I got a very unhelpful reply saying it had been moved to another thread with same subject. Admin could not be bothered to tell me which thread hence this thread.

i have not seen any thread on here discussing this gain by any other poster !!

i am keen to discuss this subject matter.

Anyone out there interested in this gain and how it impacts the financial position of our club ?

grunt
01-02-2015, 05:43 PM
http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?297589-Who-are-you-likely-to-support-regarding-club-ownership/page8

MSK
01-02-2015, 05:45 PM
I set up a thread this morning that I thought had not been raised. The £1m gain to Hibs Profit and loss for this current year.

I asked the admin team for it to be reinstated and I got a very unhelpful reply saying it had been moved to another thread with same subject. Admin could not be bothered to tell me which thread hence this thread.

i have not seen any thread on here discussing this gain by any other poster !!

i am keen to discuss this subject matter.

Anyone out there interested in this gain and how it impacts the financial position of our club ?It has already been explained ..your thread is already on topic with the current one ..debate is live there ..please feel free to add your comments to that one ..:aok: