Cummings

Not sure if Boyle is cup tied?

AFKA5814_Hibs
31-01-2015, 07:37 PM
Boyle is cup tied along with Watson.

Hibeesmad
31-01-2015, 07:39 PM
Boyle is cup tied along with Watson.

Probably be the same team as today then but Id bring Cerny, Gray and Djedje into the team

Sir David Gray
31-01-2015, 07:41 PM
Probably be the same team as today then but Id bring Cerny, Gray and Djedje into the team

Gray's still injured.

AFKA5814_Hibs
31-01-2015, 07:41 PM

Agree, though will Gray be fit?

Hibeesmad
31-01-2015, 07:42 PM
Gray's still injured.

I read that he has been back in training and will be back in the team for next week? Unless you know something else

thebakerboy
31-01-2015, 07:43 PM
Strange we sign a RB yet if Gray is notSuppose Foster could stand in. ready we may be struggling for a RB next Saturday if Watson is cup tied. Suppose Foster could stand in.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
31-01-2015, 07:44 PM
Cerny

Forster
Hanlon
Fontaine

Gray
McGeouch
Craig
Stanton
Stevenson

Djedje
Cummings

AFKA5814_Hibs
31-01-2015, 07:44 PM
Strange we sign a RB yet if Gray is notSuppose Foster could stand in. ready we may be struggling for a RB next Saturday if Watson is cup tied. Suppose Foster could stand in.

Watson is defo cup tied, scored the winner for Dundee United against Motherwell in last round.

Sir David Gray
31-01-2015, 07:48 PM
Team will probably be;

Oxley

Forster
Fontaine
Hanlon
Stevenson

Robertson
Craig
Allan
McGeouch

Cummings
Djedje

SUBS

Cerny
Stanton
Handling
Martin
Allan
Dunsmore
Crane

WillowbraeHibby
31-01-2015, 07:51 PM
Team will probably be;

Oxley

Forster
Fontaine
Hanlon
Stevenson

Robertson
Craig
Allan
McGeouch

Cummings
Djedje

SUBS

Cerny
Stanton
Handling
Martin
Allan
Dunsmore
Crane

I would like to see Cerny between the sticks... Just my preference though.

Sir David Gray
31-01-2015, 07:52 PM
I read that he has been back in training and will be back in the team for next week? Unless you know something else

Fair enough, I've just come across an article which mentions that he could be back next week.

Good news if that's the case. :aok:

AlbertK86
31-01-2015, 08:09 PM
Oxley

Forster
Hanlon
Fontaine

Gray
McGeough
Robbo
S Allan
Stevenson

Cummings
Boyle (if cup tied -Djedje)

ancient hibee
31-01-2015, 08:11 PM
Cerny

Forster
Hanlon
Fontaine

Gray
McGeouch
Craig
Stanton
Stevenson

Djedje
Cummings

Brave decision to leave Allan and Robertson out.

Sir David Gray
31-01-2015, 08:11 PM
Oxley

Forster
Hanlon
Fontaine

Gray
McGeough
Robbo
S Allan
Stevenson

Cummings
Boyle (if cup tied -Djedje)

Boyle's definitely cup-tied. He played for Dundee in their win against Aberdeen in the last round.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
31-01-2015, 08:50 PM
Brave decision to leave Allan and Robertson out.

I know, I know. Left Allan out to keep him fresh for Rangers and left Robbo out just incase his injury today might keep him out.

NadeAteMyLunch!
31-01-2015, 09:06 PM
I know, I know. Left Allan out to keep him fresh for Rangers and left Robbo out just incase his injury today might keep him out.

I'm glad Stubbs picks the team mate 😁

BOB MARLEYS DUG
31-01-2015, 09:27 PM
I'm glad Stubbs picks the team mate 😁

I heard it was Rod? 😝

StarMan10
31-01-2015, 09:51 PM
Cerny

Forster
Hanlon
Fontaine
Stevenson

Martin
Allan
Mcgeouch
Stanton

Cummings
Djedje

(More what I'd like to see rather than what it'l probably be)

Pretty Boy
31-01-2015, 09:52 PM
Oxley

Forster
Hanlon
Fontaine
Stevenson

McGeough
Craig
Allan
Robertson

Djedje
Cummings

Most of the team have played well for the last few weeks so I don't think a home draw should signal wholesale changes.

Sir David Gray
31-01-2015, 09:54 PM
Oxley

Forster
Hanlon
Fontaine
Stevenson

McGeough
Craig
Allan
Robertson

Djedje
Cummings

Most of the team have played well for the last few weeks so I don't think a home draw should signal wholesale changes.

Watson's cup-tied.

007 Mickey Weir
31-01-2015, 09:58 PM
Keep same team. Forster in for Watson and DjeDje in for Boyle. Arbroath are a good team so we can't be complacent.

Pretty Boy
31-01-2015, 09:59 PM
Watson's cup-tied.

Dunno what you're talking about.......

Sir David Gray
31-01-2015, 10:02 PM
Dunno what you're talking about.......

I must be going daft.

I could have sworn I saw Watson in your line up when I quoted it! :confused:

I think I'll go for a lie down, it's been a long day!

Pete
31-01-2015, 10:03 PM
Watson's cup-tied.

Does it matter?

Hearts play who they like and absolutely nothing happens to them.

Pretty Boy
31-01-2015, 10:05 PM
I must be going daft.

I could have sworn I saw Watson in your line up when I quoted it! :confused:

I think I'll go for a lie down, it's been a long day!

You did.

I abused my admin position to edit both posts to cover my mistake.

Sir David Gray
31-01-2015, 10:12 PM
You did.

I abused my admin position to edit both posts to cover my mistake.

:tsk tsk: That's not good for my sanity.

ozzie
01-02-2015, 10:25 PM
Will Celtic allow mcgeough to play? I mean its not as if he's going to get a game for them should they get to the final but you know what they can be like.

Dashing Bob S
01-02-2015, 10:40 PM
I think it's time to give some of the fringe players and young guys a run out. I'd basically field a reserve side and give the boys a break with a big league run-in looming.

Let's face it, although some of us (and a lot of Jambos) get excited about the cup due to our freakish jinx, its basically a Mickey Mouse tournament which nobody really bothers about till the semis or final, if even then.

SMAXXA
01-02-2015, 10:53 PM
I think it's time to give some of the fringe players and young guys a run out. I'd basically field a reserve side and give the boys a break with a big league run-in looming.

Let's face it, although some of us (and a lot of Jambos) get excited about the cup due to our freakish jinx, its basically a Mickey Mouse tournament which nobody really bothers about till the semis or final, if even then.

No chance

My_Wife_Camille
01-02-2015, 10:57 PM
Same team but Djédjé in for Boyle and a traffic cone in for Craig

NorthNorfolkHFC
02-02-2015, 06:47 AM
I reckon he'll go back to 3,5, 2 with Forster being fit

"And on the day that 67-year-old Norwich resident Mary Leese has woken from a three-year coma, we’ll be asking – what’s the best night’s sleep you’ve ever had?"

number9dream
02-02-2015, 08:53 AM
I'd like to see Cerny, Forster, Djedje & Stanton get starts.
Hopefully be in a comfortable position to take off Allan & McGeouch after an hour...

berwickhibee
02-02-2015, 11:40 AM
will malonga be available???

worcesterhibby
02-02-2015, 11:47 AM

No he's gonna be away a bit Malonga

:embarrass sorry

Brightside
02-02-2015, 11:54 AM
I'd also like to see us going back to 352 for this game.

scoopyboy
02-02-2015, 11:58 AM

suspended after red at alloa.

berwickhibee
02-02-2015, 12:01 PM
suspended after red at alloa.

cheers scoop.:thumbsup:

HIBERNIAN-0762
02-02-2015, 12:59 PM
We all seem to be sticking by Hanlon anyway he just couldn't handle the fatboy on saturday, I would bench him and put Forster and Fontaine in the middle.

Smartie
02-02-2015, 01:01 PM
It's a shame about Boyle and Watson being cup-tied. It may go against the angry mob's thirst for change at all times but I'd have kept the same team as Saturday. For all our finishing was poor I thought Boyle and Cummings' movement and willingness to have a go was superb and it was largely down to them that we created as many chances as we did.

Craig had his first poor game in ages and doesn't deserve to be dropped. The whole defensive unit looks reasonably sound so I wouldn't be in a desperate rush to drop the keeper.

On another day we could have won 7 or 8-1.

As it is I'd keep it simple and bring in Dje-Dje for Boyle and Forster for Watson (if Gray isn't fit yet).

Islington Hibs
02-02-2015, 02:25 PM

I for one wont to win this 'mickey mouse' tournament! I guess I am not alone in that :greengrin

We have a good chance. Celtic got a tough away tie, Aberdeen out, Rangers out, Hearts, who cares but out. Outside Celtic there is only Dundee Utd and Inverness that would be difficult but by no means unwinnable.

Arbroath have nothing to lose. They are top of their league and will give it a go. Victory is not certain and we need to take it seriously. Keep the heid and we will win but lets not get cocky.......

Billy Whizz
02-02-2015, 02:28 PM
Are McGeough/Robertson likely to be fit for the weekend? Both went off early on Saturday, McGeough in particular pointing to his hamstring

JimBHibees
02-02-2015, 02:32 PM
We all seem to be sticking by Hanlon anyway he just couldn't handle the fatboy on saturday, I would bench him and put Forster and Fontaine in the middle.

I think it was Craig that didnt mark him for the goal.

JimBHibees
02-02-2015, 02:33 PM
Are McGeough/Robertson likely to be fit for the weekend? Both went off early on Saturday, McGeough in particular pointing to his hamstring

I would imagien they will both be struggling. Hopefully back for the Rangers game but if hamstring unlikely.

HIBERNIAN-0762
02-02-2015, 04:52 PM
I think it was Craig that didnt mark him for the goal.

Even so he couldn't handle Nade's presence at all, he can't play against a physical player like him, never could.

number9dream
03-02-2015, 09:49 AM
Malonga suspended, Boyle & Watson cup-tied, Gray recovering from his surgery, Robbo & McGeouch went off injured last weekend and we have a BIG game after this one, Fyvie not played since August.

So, I expect we might see Craig shifted back to the defensive midfield role, which the boo-boys are going to love... Fyvie to get a run-out in the second half.
Arbroath still top of League Two but have not had a win in 2015.

Oxley

Forster Fontaine Hanlon Stevenson

Craig
Allan Stanton
Handling

Djedje Cummings

Stubbs could revert to a 3-5-2 ahead of Ibrox trip but I don't think we have anyone to play wide right without Gray or Watson.

xyz23jc
03-02-2015, 10:06 AM
Malonga suspended, Boyle & Watson cup-tied, Gray recovering from his surgery, Robbo & McGeouch went off injured last weekend and we have a BIG game after this one, Fyvie not played since August.

So, I expect we might see Craig shifted back to the defensive midfield role, which the boo-boys are going to love... Fyvie to get a run-out in the second half.
Arbroath still top of League Two but have not had a win in 2015.

Oxley

Forster Fontaine Hanlon Stevenson

Craig
Allan Stanton
Handling

Djedje Cummings

Stubbs could revert to a 3-5-2 ahead of Ibrox trip but I don't think we have anyone to play wide right without Gray or Watson.

Was pretty confident, until I saw this! Sent a shiver down my spine!

Mikey09
03-02-2015, 02:20 PM
QUOTE=My Wife Camille;4290774]Same team but Djédjé in for Boyle and a traffic cone in for Craig[/QUOTE]

:yawn2:

pontius pilate
03-02-2015, 05:06 PM
I would like to see cerny watson fyvie dje dje and boyle all start or at least play a part o saturday maybe augmented with some fringe players that way we know who is ready and wants to be here and those that dont bye bye in the summer. On paper we have one of the strongest squads i have known for a very very long time long may it continue

SunshineOnLeith
03-02-2015, 05:32 PM
Don't think it's disrespectful to Arbroath to suggest we could do a bit or rotating and resting for this one. Would be good to get a look at Cerny, rest Cummings, reward a few of the u20s team who've been playing well etc.

No idea how far off fitness Fyvie is but I'd like to see him feature in some capacity if possible.

StarMan10
03-02-2015, 05:38 PM
Cerny and Djedje getting a run out for the under 20's tonight. Forster and Stanton on the bench aswell