PDA

View Full Version : Dinosaur Malpas

bigwheel
27-01-2015, 09:15 PM
So we welcome him back to Easter Rd this weekend, as he is director of football at Raith ...probably one of the people that have left us that I have no positive feelings for in any way....I truly hope he has a horrible weekend ...

The_Exile
27-01-2015, 09:18 PM
Hope somebody pishes in his Bovril.

Billy Whizz
27-01-2015, 09:24 PM
So we welcome him back to Easter Rd this weekend, as he is director of football at Raith ...probably one of the people that have left us that I have no positive feelings for in any way....I truly hope he has a horrible weekend ...

Does he sit in the dug out, or will he be hiding in the black seats

snooky
27-01-2015, 09:26 PM

Would he or anyone notice the difference?

truehibernian
27-01-2015, 09:27 PM
I'm sure we can think up a Mo inspired expletive chant :greengrin

I'm personally looking forward to Terry Butcher coming back to Easter Road.........Golden Boy Promotions could maybe promote and make the play-off game v The Rangers pay per view and have him 'ringside' :cb:greengrin

NadeAteMyLunch!
27-01-2015, 09:30 PM

Wherever he is, he will have a face on him like a dog licking pish off a nettle. Probably be mouthing off at fans somewhere.

snooky
27-01-2015, 09:32 PM
Mal = French for 'bad'
Pas = French for 'step'

Says it all.

Pretty Boy
27-01-2015, 09:40 PM
We could all chant 'Maurice, Mauric get tae ****' but he'd probably think that was some kind of friendly greeting.

**** of a man.

The_Exile
27-01-2015, 09:42 PM
Would he or anyone notice the difference?

:greengrin good point!

Will he defo be there? Surely we have some kind of restraining order on that pair coming within a certain distance of the Holy Ground?

andrew70
27-01-2015, 09:50 PM

I hope he's in the dugout. Don't want him ruining my 30th birthday celebrations in the posh seats.

truehibernian
27-01-2015, 09:50 PM
https://twitter.com/dumbartonfc/status/556451689746935808

................table for 1 please :greengrin

NORTHERNHIBBY
27-01-2015, 10:29 PM
The best way to make the point, is for the players in green, to pass the ball to each other, keep it on the floor and play possession football. Malpas will be utterly confused.

FranckSuzy
28-01-2015, 12:29 AM

:tee hee:

truehibernian
28-01-2015, 02:23 AM
The best way to make the point, is for the players in green, to pass the ball to each other, keep it on the floor and play possession football. Malpas will be utterly confused.

Let's wait for the play off with The Rangers 2012 for that.........Terry in the pundits seat seeing his fallen heroes humbled by the resurgent Hibees........great believer in karma me........Butcher and Malpas will get some form of football cumappance........play offs it will be :agree:

Looking back, me included, we were duped.....just a pure disgrace he was part of Hibs history. Marsella was however the one that really annoyed me. How that man is at all valued in football is beyond me.......Leith Lynx stopped more goals in the warm up and looked more agile. That guy deserved the tikka nickname. You don't deserve respect as a coach if you look like a planet with legs :agree:

HibbyAndy
28-01-2015, 09:14 AM
Mare interested in giving ex Jambo Grant Murray it tight :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
28-01-2015, 10:22 AM
Let's wait for the play off with The Rangers 2012 for that.........Terry in the pundits seat seeing his fallen heroes humbled by the resurgent Hibees........great believer in karma me........Butcher and Malpas will get some form of football cumappance........play offs it will be :agree:

Looking back, me included, we were duped.....just a pure disgrace he was part of Hibs history. Marsella was however the one that really annoyed me. How that man is at all valued in football is beyond me.......Leith Lynx stopped more goals in the warm up and looked more agile. That guy deserved the tikka nickname. You don't deserve respect as a coach if you look like a planet with legs :agree:

:tee hee: but true, sadly :rolleyes: