PDA

View Full Version : SECTION VOUCHERS - Raith This Saturday

Chuck Rhoades
26-01-2015, 08:36 PM
There's been a lot of criticism towards the lack of atmosphere in the past few weeks. There's an opportunity to do something about that by vocally backing the team this Saturday.

Whilst we'd encourage all stands to be joining in, there is a section at the front of the East where likeminded individuals are trying to generate an atmosphere and would welcome any others interested to this.

Vouchers can be collected from 2:30pm in the East Stand concourse, at the far end (South Stand side).

More information/plans can be found below.

www.ultrashibernian.proboards.com

Chuck Rhoades
29-01-2015, 07:15 AM
Bump. Good opportunity to help increase the atmosphere.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
29-01-2015, 10:35 AM
Bump.

marinello59
30-01-2015, 09:41 PM
Bump

silverhibee
31-01-2015, 12:46 AM
Bump de Bump

tartanhibee
31-01-2015, 07:49 AM
Why do you need a voucher to get into this section? Is there stewards checking to see if you have a voucher? While I'm all for creating an atmosphere at the game it seems a bit 2 tiered those in this section and those not.

I'm not having a go just curious.

ZSdoom
31-01-2015, 08:28 AM
Why do you need a voucher to get into this section? Is there stewards checking to see if you have a voucher? While I'm all for creating an atmosphere at the game it seems a bit 2 tiered those in this section and those not.

I'm not having a go just curious.

It was a format introduced by the club after a few incidents with pyro at the top of 43. It's the only way we use can the drum, flags etc

Chuck Rhoades
31-01-2015, 08:56 AM
It's actually not a lot of hassle and keeps the 12 year old, cotton wearing, trouble making squad away.

If anyone fancies it, then just ask at lockers at 2:30pm or at the top of the stairs from 2:45pm.

It's great to see some regulars on .net/bounce have taken up the opportunity and are now there week in, week out.

scoopyboy
31-01-2015, 09:14 AM
It's actually not a lot of hassle and keeps the 12 year old, cotton wearing, trouble making squad away.

If anyone fancies it, then just ask at lockers at 2:30pm or at the top of the stairs from 2:45pm.

It's great to see some regulars on .net/bounce have taken up the opportunity and are now there week in, week out.

Keep up the good work Ross.

It's hard work for you at this time of year but you will reap the benefits in the spring when the place will be rocking in the play offs.

Deek01
31-01-2015, 10:02 AM
I'll meet you guys there same as usual Ross

tartanhibee
31-01-2015, 10:38 AM
Cheers for the info.

Makes sense I'm glad the club are on board with this.

Chuck Rhoades
31-01-2015, 10:54 AM
Keep up the good work Ross.

It's hard work for you at this time of year but you will reap the benefits in the spring when the place will be rocking in the play offs.

We try Scoops. Infuriating reading the weekly 'poor atmosphere' threads. If only they'd focus their energy on doing something about it.

darwenhibby
31-01-2015, 12:14 PM
We try Scoops. Infuriating reading the weekly 'poor atmosphere' threads. If only they'd focus their energy on doing something about it.

Yeh I second the good work you all do👍hopefully join you over next couple of weeks if Ryan lets his old barsteward join in