PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SCOTT JOINS DEVELOPMENT SQUAD (Mulhall Leaves)

RSS Bot
26-01-2015, 05:30 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5144)

Scotland under-17 internationalist Aaron Scott has agreed a contract until the end of June and has been added to Hibernian’s Development squad.

The 17-year-old midfielder made his debut last week against former club Hearts in the mini Edinburgh Derby and Development Coach Joe McBride believes he is a player with real potential.

McBride said: “Aaron is a player, who was recommended to us by a few people.

“He came in for a few days and did well and he subsequently performed really well for an hour when he played against Hearts.

“He is a talented young player, who we believe will bolster the squad for the rest of the season.”
Hibernian can also confirm that Development squad striker Cody Mulhall has now parted company with the club.

Everybody associated with Hibernian would like to thank Cody for his contribution and wish him all the best as he embarks on the next chapter in his career.

Hibernian’s Development squad are back in competitive action next Tuesday (3 February) against Motherwell (venue and kick-off time tbc) and the following week face Inverness Caledonian Thistle at Ainslie Park (10 February, kick off 2pm, Ainslie Park, admission is via donation to the Transition Academy).

erin go bragh
27-01-2015, 02:45 PM
Sad to hear that Cody has been released . Heard lots of good reports regarding his footballing ability .

Ggtth

worcesterhibby
27-01-2015, 04:31 PM
Have you seen the picture of him on the Official Site ? ….I must be getting old, he looks about 12 !!

Mind you the policemen I see all look about 15..so I think it might be me :greengrin

Best of luck to him anyway…would be great if we have nicked a future star from the manky mob across the town !

Northernhibee
27-01-2015, 10:15 PM
Sad to hear that Cody has been released . Heard lots of good reports regarding his footballing ability .

Ggtth

I'm actually quite happy that we're looking for both ability and attitude and that one out of two isn't good enough.