PDA

View Full Version : Harmony and camaraderie within the squad

worcesterhibby
26-01-2015, 01:10 PM
Scott Robertsons reaction to his goal on Saturday was just another lovely indication of the level of camaraderie within the squad right now. Seemingly Danny Handling had reacted to being on the bench by convincing Scott that he would score on the bus down to the game. Robertson wanted to do nothing else but celebrate with Danny when his shot hit the back of the net. It's a long time since I have seen a Hibs squad that is so "together", the Robertson incident was almost as good as the teams reaction to Louis scoring the week before.

Fantastic to see and long may it continue..well done to the coaching team for creating such a cohesive attitude amongst the squad.

Juice-Terry
26-01-2015, 01:12 PM
Scott Robertsons reaction to his goal on Saturday was just another lovely indication of the level of camaraderie within the squad right now. Seemingly Danny Handling had reacted to being on the bench by convincing Scott that he would score on the bus down to the game. Robertson wanted to do nothing else but celebrate with Danny when his shot hit the back of the net. It's a long time since I have seen a Hibs squad that is so "together", the Robertson incident was almost as good as the teams reaction to Louis scoring the week before.

Fantastic to see and long may it continue..well done to the coaching team for creating such a cohesive attitude amongst the squad.

:agree::aok:

CallumLaidlaw
26-01-2015, 01:19 PM
Totally agree. And Stubbs has said that any player that comes in will have been vetted to understand their "character", because the players have a good team spirit, and they wouldnt want any bad attitudes/influences in the dressing room.

JimBHibees
26-01-2015, 01:30 PM
How funny was it when he ran to the bench and Danny wasnt there? :faf:

s2hart
26-01-2015, 01:37 PM
I wonder if Stubbs took that from Moyes at Everton, as apparently part of Moyes recruitment of players was that their character and personality had to fit in with the rest of the squad, to keep the harmony.

snooky
26-01-2015, 01:42 PM
I wonder if Stubbs took that from Moyes at Everton, as apparently part of Moyes recruitment of players was that their character and personality had to fit in with the rest of the squad, to keep the harmony.

In that case, why don't we bring in Joe Harper as a consultant?
:wink:

--------
26-01-2015, 01:49 PM
In that case, why don't we bring in Joe Harper as a consultant?
:wink:

You talkin to me??????????????? :devil:

The best definition of 'consultant' is this - a consultant is someone who cons and insults you, then takes your money.

Perfect description of Lardass at ER.

snooky
26-01-2015, 02:01 PM
You talkin to me??????????????? :devil:

The best definition of 'consultant' is this - a consultant is someone who cons and insults you, then takes your money.

Perfect description of Lardass at ER.

:tee hee:

In the same vein ...

Auditor: Someone who arrives after the battle and bayonets the wounded.

McSwanky
26-01-2015, 02:42 PM
This Hibee isn't feeling the love - I was on Robertson 1st goal scorer for a fiver at 20/1. Could he not have done that 15 minutes earlier? :grr:

--------
26-01-2015, 02:47 PM
:tee hee:

In the same vein ...

Auditor: Someone who arrives after the battle and bayonets the wounded.

S******, s******.

worcesterhibby
26-01-2015, 03:07 PM
the current cohesion amongst the squad reminds me of when Mixu persuaded half the team to bleach their hair pre-season !!:greengrin

kaimendhibs
26-01-2015, 03:14 PM

Shame about Miralles😄

kaimendhibs
26-01-2015, 03:15 PM
the current cohesion amongst the squad reminds me of when Mixu persuaded half the team to bleach their hair pre-season !!:greengrin

Under Mcleish everyone shaved their heads (apart from Frank iirc)

Billy Whizz
26-01-2015, 03:16 PM

Did they not all get crew cuts for the opening match against Hearts at Tynie, when McLeish was in charge?

Hibstrooper
26-01-2015, 04:46 PM
I'm sure we were saying the same about the venga bus crew

wookie70
26-01-2015, 07:17 PM
Agree with OP. Looks like Stubbs and the other coaches have put a smile on the players and the fans faces.

trev the hat
26-01-2015, 07:37 PM
How funny was it when he ran to the bench and Danny wasnt there? :faf:

http://vimeo.com/hibs/review/117692494/3ba993f8e4

Wheat Hound
26-01-2015, 07:51 PM
I'm sure we were saying the same about the venga bus crew

Cynic ;)

FranckSuzy
26-01-2015, 09:14 PM
http://vimeo.com/hibs/review/117692494/3ba993f8e4

:faf: :thumbsup:

DAVE1875
27-01-2015, 11:52 AM
Also enjoying how when we score everyone, usually bar Oxley though, goes and celebrates instead of just jogging back to their kick off position