PDA

View Full Version : Winning the league

Hibeesmad
24-01-2015, 10:01 PM
14 games left to play, Hearts still to play rangers twice and us once, we still have rangers twice and obviously hearts once. Hearts have proved that they can actually lose against the so called 'lower' teams. I'm not saying that we are going to win the league, but I'm starting to believe it's far from over?

bighairyfaeleith
24-01-2015, 10:01 PM
get to yer bed:greengrin

Sir David Gray
24-01-2015, 10:06 PM
Hearts will win the league, they're too far in front.

It's just nice knowing that they won't go the whole season undefeated and that a small dent has been put into their hopes of beating our title winning tally of 89 points from 98/99.

rcarter1
24-01-2015, 10:11 PM
14 games left to play, Hearts still to play rangers twice and us once, we still have rangers twice and obviously hearts once. Hearts have proved that they can actually lose against the so called 'lower' teams. I'm not saying that we are going to win the league, but I'm starting to believe it's far from over?

If Hearts lose to Rangers twice and to us once, and we take 4 points from our two Rangers games, we will be 8pts behind Hearts, with them having a game in hand. Assuming they draw that, we are 9 points behind.

If all of that is already a bit fanciful, we would then have to, in the 11 matches against the rest to claw back 9 points from Hearts. I love the optimism, but…..

GlasgowHibee
24-01-2015, 10:13 PM
No chance, our early season form cost us big time. Can't see us even going close to unbeaten for the remainder of the season either.

Bronson
24-01-2015, 10:14 PM
We would essentially need to gain a point on hearts every week.

Not going to happen I'm afraid. I'll take 2nd and us both going up and keeping the tribute act down though.

Hibeesmad
24-01-2015, 10:16 PM
Would anyone prefer Rangers to win the league which would then see us face Hearts in a play off semi final? I can't see rangers winning the league however, if anything I think we will finish above them (beat them to 2nd)

rcarter1
24-01-2015, 10:22 PM
Would anyone prefer Rangers to win the league which would then see us face Hearts in a play off semi final? I can't see rangers winning the league however, if anything I think we will finish above them (beat them to 2nd)

I agree that Rangers aren't looking much like pegging Hearts back. Far more realistic is that we get 2nd.

However.

If Rangers were to nick the title on the last day, and we were to put Hearts out in the play offs, that would be most joyous and very PLEASING.

Sir David Gray
24-01-2015, 10:23 PM

Not going to happen I'm afraid. I'll take 2nd and us both going up and keeping the tribute act down though.

:agree: For us to catch them, they would probably need to lose a minimum of six of their last fifteen matches and even then, we would need to be pretty much faultless for the rest of the season.

It's not going to happen.

Deansy
I'm with the OP - 14 games = 42 points. We win 5, they lose 5 ??. Hopefully AS is drilling THAT into our guys !!. As in 1985-86, there were a few Hibees who spent most of that season quite depressed as they couldn't see the 'Charity Thieves' losing that league then and look what happened !. Then, as is the case now, they were proclaiming themselves 'Champions' just over the half-way mark in the season !

Big L
Rangers would need to sign players in this break to have any chance of catching the yams, thats not likely, theyr'e struggling for cash!

Steve20
24-01-2015, 10:28 PM
League is over. Hearts have it won.

Sir David Gray
24-01-2015, 10:29 PM
I'm with the OP - 14 games = 42 points. We win 5, they lose 5 ??. Hopefully AS is drilling THAT into our guys !!. As in 1985-86, there were a few Hibees who spent most of that season quite depressed as they couldn't see the 'Charity Thieves' losing that league then and look what happened !. Then, as is the case now, they were proclaiming themselves 'Champions' just over the half-way mark in the season !

I don't think Hearts ever held a 13 point lead at any point during the 85/86 season.

NOLA
24-01-2015, 10:31 PM
its over, hertz have this league done and dusted, todays loss counts for nothing sadly.

bighairyfaeleith
24-01-2015, 10:33 PM
Rangers would need to sign players in this break to have any chance of catching the yams, thats not likely, theyr'e struggling for cash!

I wouldn't be surprised if ashley made a wee marque signing to appease the hordes of inbreds, but to be honest they need a whole new team and manager before they can challenge us.

bighairyfaeleith
24-01-2015, 10:34 PM
I don't think Hearts ever held a 13 point lead at any point during the 85/86 season.

They also never held the title

Zazu62
24-01-2015, 10:44 PM
We just need to get promoted that's all that matters

Andy74
24-01-2015, 10:49 PM
It's a pity we've let them off at least twice this year. That's a decent point swing.

Hibeesmad
24-01-2015, 10:50 PM
Since 23rd september in 90 minutes in all competitions:

Hibs played 19 lost 1
Hearts played 17 lost 3

erin go bragh
24-01-2015, 10:52 PM
its over, hertz have this league done and dusted, todays loss counts for nothing sadly.

Maybe aye but if they lose their next game , then you just never know .
All we can do is keep on winning .
Ill tell you this tho , you cannie beat a Saturday night when Hibs win and they gunts lose ( even better when its their first one ( league) of the season)
Ggtth

Mikey09
24-01-2015, 10:54 PM
Don't put it past Hearts to make hard work of this. My yam mate, who actually talks a lot of sense most of the time, has been to all there home games this season and tells me they are slowly but surely shifting from a decent passing side with quick wingers to a typical Levien team, launching the ball up to the big Dutch boy trying to play percentage football off him. He says today they did this pretty much constantly. I still think they're to far ahead to balls this up.... But let's be honest, how funny would it be if they did??! :greengrin

Sir David Gray
24-01-2015, 10:57 PM
Don't put it past Hearts to make hard work of this. My yam mate, who actually talks a lot of sense most of the time, has been to all there home games this season and tells me they are slowly but surely shifting from a decent passing side with quick wingers to a typical Levien team, launching the ball up to the big Dutch boy trying to play percentage football off him. He says today they did this pretty much constantly. I still think they're to far ahead to balls this up.... But let's be honest, how funny would it be if they did??! :greengrin

I would most probably pish myself.

matty_f
24-01-2015, 11:04 PM
We left it too late to get our act together. Only a spectacular collapse from the Yams will stop them winning the league.

bighairyfaeleith

I would happily pish myself:greengrin

bighairyfaeleith
We left it too late to get our act together. Only a spectacular collapse from the Yams will stop them winning the league.

Can you ever remember such an event though?:hmmm:

Pretty Boy
24-01-2015, 11:07 PM

And if there's a man who knows all about spectacular collapses at Hearts then it's Harry Levein.

JJP
24-01-2015, 11:08 PM
I only want the best scenario for Hibs to be promoted back to the top league. That would be for us to beat Rangers to 2nd place and take care of business in the play offs. If Hearts fancy imploding in that time then great but it's a little optimistic to be putting much hope into that since today was their first loss this season. I'm more concerned that Falkirk have now crept up into the play off places as we haven't done well against them this season.

Nutmegged
24-01-2015, 11:11 PM
Far to late, just concentrate on winning as many points as possible and see where it takes us, but the League summit wont be the destination unfortunately, I'll take solace in the fact ourselves and Falkirk are the most entertaining sides in the Division

Mikey09
24-01-2015, 11:14 PM

Again??!! :greengrin

Mikey09
24-01-2015, 11:19 PM

Absolutely this matty.... Butcher should have been sacked right after that debacle against the Accies at Easter road. Bringing Stubbs in soon after that would have made a huge difference, in my opinion.

bighairyfaeleith
24-01-2015, 11:22 PM
Absolutely this matty.... Butcher should have been sacked right after that debacle against the Accies at Easter road. Bringing Stubbs in soon after that would have made a huge difference, in my opinion.

yep, but dempster wasn't in post then. Bottom line is that things have had to happen in a certain order for hibs to turn this round. Hindsight is easy but certain facts stopped it from being possible. Really wish it wasn't so but at least we are going now.

Sir David Gray
24-01-2015, 11:28 PM
Again??!! :greengrin

:bitchy: I told you to keep quiet about that last time.

:greengrin

Mikey09
24-01-2015, 11:29 PM
yep, but dempster wasn't in post then. Bottom line is that things have had to happen in a certain order for hibs to turn this round. Hindsight is easy but certain facts stopped it from being possible. Really wish it wasn't so but at least we are going now.

Agreed mate. The people in charge at the time should still have had the foresight to sack the clown though. But I'm with you that things have to lay out a certain way for us to fully recover and we are seeing now that we are definitely on the right track.

Mikey09
24-01-2015, 11:35 PM
:bitchy: I told you to keep quiet about that last time.

Sorry.... It's the smell. Keeps reminding me....:sick:

kaimendhibs
24-01-2015, 11:40 PM
I keep hearing from yams that, THAT final was the biggest Derby of all time. Beating them in the play offs and leaving them behind would eclipse that and shut them up completely

majorhibs
24-01-2015, 11:48 PM
Result good. First half display, not winning league material. Strengthening needed big style to win promotion.

Hibeesmad
25-01-2015, 12:10 AM
I keep hearing from yams that, THAT final was the biggest Derby of all time. Beating them in the play offs and leaving them behind would eclipse that and shut them up completely

Especially if we beat them 5-1 ;)

superfurryhibby
25-01-2015, 12:17 AM

Yes, sadly, it probably was and no itwouldn't and no, they will win the league so they won't be anywhere near the play offs. I 'll settle for a win at ER in the next derby though

B.H.F.C
25-01-2015, 12:20 AM
We won't catch them. We can catch Rangers though and that's what we need to concentrate on.

And we have a great chance of a run In the scottish as well.

Deansy
25-01-2015, 12:28 AM

Sorry, but I can't find any details/stats from that season but at one point, they must've had a sizeable lead as 99.9% of them spent 99.9% of that season crowing about winining the league. Only stat I can find is them going unbeaten in 27 games from December until THAT game !!. So if it was possible then, it's certainly possible now !

P.s Often wondered what became of that 'Master-Businessman' of theirs, who drove up to Dundee - on that 'oh so wonderful day' - with 5000 T-shirts with 'Hearts SPL Champions 1985-86 ?. Having said that, it wasn't exactly as if there was a shortage of similar merchandise as the pub I worked and drank in then (The Tap o' Lauriston - sadly, no more !) had a few jambos who were sporting 'Bandana's/Head-bands' (remember, it WAS the 80's - Rambo/Miamii Vice etc !!) from Jan/Feb onwards !!

Sir David Gray
25-01-2015, 12:36 AM
Sorry, but I can't find any details/stats from that season but at one point, they must've had a sizeable lead as 99.9% of them spent 99.9% of that season crowing about winining the league. Only stat I can find is them going unbeaten in 27 games from December until THAT game !!. So if it was possible then, it's certainly possible now !

P.s Often wondered what became of that 'Master-Businessman' of theirs, who drove up to Dundee - on that 'oh so wonderful day' - with 5000 T-shirts with 'Hearts SPL Champions 1985-86 ?. Having said that, it wasn't exactly as if there was a shortage of similar merchandise as the pub I worked and drank in then (The Tap o' Lauriston - sadly, no more !) had a few jambos who were sporting 'Bandana's/Head-bands' (remember, it WAS the 80's - Rambo/Miamii Vice etc !!) from Jan/Feb onwards !!

I did a quick check earlier and the biggest lead that I could find was five points around April of that season. Granted, that was a bigger lead than it would be nowadays, due to only having two points for a win back then but it's still not quite 13 points.

AFKA5814_Hibs
25-01-2015, 12:40 AM
Whilst it would be brilliant to pip the Yams to the league or beat them in a play off, it's unlikely. The main thing is to continue our good form for the rest of the season and get promoted through the play offs, which I believe is a real possibility now, the Huns are there for the taking.

NadeAteMyLunch!
25-01-2015, 12:44 AM
Score that pen at Tynecastle back in Aug and we get at least a point.
We then should have comfortably beaten them in the next two fixtures.
Chucked it away against Falkirk when we should have been 4-1 up. Also a 91st minute goal against at Falkirk in Dec.
That's a swing of 12 points. Obv all 'ifs and butts'. The story of being a Hibs fan but I can't think of a single game this season where Hearts have got less than they deserve. They have ridden their luck numerous times though. Fine margins.

SunshineOnLeith
25-01-2015, 12:49 AM
Remember before last season started, they started on -15 and Kickback was full of predictions they'd catch us by Christmas, and how we all laughed.

We're not now claiming, without a hint of irony, that we can overhaul a similar gap in a similar timeframe?

Deansy
25-01-2015, 12:56 AM
Remember before last season started, they started on -15 and Kickback was full of predictions they'd catch us by Christmas, and how we all laughed.

We're not now claiming, without a hint of irony, that we can overhaul a similar gap in a similar timeframes ?

I don't think anyone is 'claiming' that, it's more like it's not impossible as there's still a lot of games/points still to play for. Personally, I hope we bust a gut until mathematics decide.

green day
25-01-2015, 05:42 AM

Hibs played 19 lost 1
Hearts played 17 lost 3

This is a great stat - didn't realise our form was quite so impressive over such a long time.

Building nicely for playoffs (but they will still win the league).

bingo70
25-01-2015, 06:46 AM
League is far from over but we won't catch them.

Rangers beat cowdenbeath, which they will, then win the rearranged match between them there is only 7 points in it.

Imo hearts won't maintain their consistent form all season, the question is whether the rangers can get their act together. I can't see them being so bad all season, probably worth remembering though for all we have slated them for being pish they're within touching distance of hearts, who are apparently the best team in the world.

I'd rather face hearts in the play off, if rangers beat them in the rearranged game I think that's what'll happen.

Viva_Palmeiras
25-01-2015, 08:27 AM

If Leeann had sacked Butcher much earlier and without consultation she would have been deemed a puppet.

bingo70
25-01-2015, 08:39 AM
If Leeann had sacked Butcher much earlier and without consultation she would have been deemed a puppet.

Disagree. He should have been punted immediately and nobody would have complained of he was.

#FromTheCapital
25-01-2015, 08:40 AM
Absolutely no chance, hearts have won the league. There's no way they're going to drop the required number of points in this league and us or even Rangers to make up the difference. I predict they'll win next week and yesterday's result against Falkirk will prove to be a minor blip. I was impressed with Falkirk when they came to ER as couple of weeks ago and I think they could be our toughest challenge for the play off spot.
Glad hearts got beat yesterday though, the thought of them going a whole season unbeaten was not a nice one.

spike220
25-01-2015, 08:47 AM
Absolutely no chance, hearts have won the league. There's no way they're going to drop the required number of points in this league and us or even Rangers to make up the difference. I predict they'll win next week and yesterday's result against Falkirk will prove to be a minor blip. I was impressed with Falkirk when they came to ER as couple of weeks ago and I think they could be our toughest challenge for the play off spot.
Glad hearts got beat yesterday though, the thought of them going a whole season unbeaten was not a nice one.

If I have learnt one thing in football in all my years wathing it this:

Never underestimate Levien's ability to bring out the worst in a team. Plenty left to play for!

lucky
25-01-2015, 08:50 AM

My jambo mate has been saying the same thing for the last couple of months. He says they are boring to watch and is worried how they will react to this loss

bingo70
25-01-2015, 08:51 AM

Do you really think 7 points is impossible to turn round with about 16 games left?

If rangers beat hearts at ibrox in their rearranged game that's all the difference is likely to he.

#FromTheCapital
25-01-2015, 08:57 AM
If I have learnt one thing in football in all my years wathing it this:

Never underestimate Levien's ability to bring out the worst in a team. Plenty left to play for!

:-D

If they weren't so far ahead and the league was a higher level then i'd have hope. However, they've mastered winning against the weaker teams which is something we struggle with. Falkirk are one of the stronger teams and in normal circumstances (IE no Hibs, hearts or Rangers in the league) then I'd fancy them for promotion. Will be interesting to see how hearts react to their first loss but I just think it's come far too late for there to be any major repercussions.

#FromTheCapital
25-01-2015, 09:02 AM
Do you really think 7 points is impossible to turn round with about 16 games left?

If rangers beat hearts at ibrox in their rearranged game that's all the difference is likely to he.

That's one way of looking at it. Another, more likely scenario imo, is that they will beat or possibly draw with Rangers - and the difference is 10 or 13 points with said number of games left in the second tier of scottish football.

bingo70
25-01-2015, 09:06 AM
That's one way of looking at it. Another, more likely scenario imo, is that they will beat or possibly draw with Rangers - and the difference is 10 or 13 points with said number of games left in the second tier of scottish football.

The last game between them the rangers were by farther better side until they went down to 10 men. Add to that hearts will play for the draw while rangers will need to go for it means I think the Huns will win.

If they don't, I'd agree the league will be over.

I do think hearts will start to drop more points now although I doubt it'll be a major collapse.

Onion
25-01-2015, 09:17 AM
We won't catch the Yams or Sevco. However, closing the gap would at least help to drive Hibs on and secure 3rd and give us momentum going into the POs.

Yams have already won the league, in their own minds. Failure from this point would be unthinkable and devastating - much worse than our collapse last year. If Sevco could pip them, it would be a huge blow to the Gorgie Mob and I think they'd struggle in the POs. But Sevco are in disarray with no money, crap manager and close to imploding. They'll have seen a league win as their natural right and spring-board to taking the Prem by storm. Oh dear ! IMO the realisation that they still have to win a couple of cup finals against motivated sides to get out of the league will be their undoing.

Momentum is everything and Hibs seem to be going in the right direction.

BT58
25-01-2015, 09:35 AM
Where are people getting this mighty Rangers ???
Out of the top 5 teams they are the worst.
Theyre SKINT,with any luck they might go into Admin again.
Its just a pity that the games are running out. We just have to keep winning and hope for more slips from the other 2

Big_Franck
25-01-2015, 09:35 AM
We won't catch the beasts but the rangers might. As someone else above said I find it hard to believe the rangers will be as bad for the second half of the season as they were in the first.

I'd love them to collapse, rangers to win the league and then us to beat hearts in the play-offs. We've been the better side in at least 2 of the 3 derbies so i'd be confident going in to play-off games against them.

weonlywon6-2
25-01-2015, 09:43 AM
Sad but true

overdrive
25-01-2015, 09:44 AM
We won't catch the beasts but the rangers might. As someone else above said I find it hard to believe the rangers will be as bad for the second half of the season as they were in the first.

I'd love them to collapse, rangers to win the league and then us to beat hearts in the play-offs. We've been the better side in at least 2 of the 3 derbies so i'd be confident going in to play-off games against them.

I think we have more chance of beating The Rangers than Hearts in a play off though

Big_Franck
25-01-2015, 09:47 AM
I think we have more chance of beating The Rangers than Hearts in a play off though

On current form i'd agree. But who knows what kind of form they will both be in come May.

Borderhibbie76
25-01-2015, 11:00 AM
Where are people getting this mighty Rangers ???
Out of the top 5 teams they are the worst.
Theyre SKINT,with any luck they might go into Admin again.
Its just a pity that the games are running out. We just have to keep winning and hope for more slips from the other 2

Have to agree with this.. Remember just how bad they were atER a few weeks ago... BeatingFalkirk or QOS is a tougher prospect at present

SunshineOnLeith
25-01-2015, 12:05 PM

Hibs played 19 lost 1
Hearts played 17 lost 3

Shows how damaging draws can be when you're fighting at the top end of the league.

Alfred E Newman
25-01-2015, 12:19 PM
Folks are getting carried away.by yesterday's results. It would take a monumental collapse for Hearts to throw away the title and that is not going to happen. Given the Indian sign they have over us it is better for us if they are out of the equation come the play offs.

bingo70
25-01-2015, 12:58 PM
Folks are getting carried away.by yesterday's results. It would take a monumental collapse for Hearts to throw away the title and that is not going to happen. Given the Indian sign they have over us it is better for us if they are out of the equation come the play offs.

It wouldn't take a monumental collapse at all for hearts to not win the league. It'd effectively just be 7 points. .

semaj64
25-01-2015, 01:10 PM
Until it is mathematically impossible then we have that chance. Hibs need to concentrate on themselves. We not have the meaningless top 6 split so there will be teams fighting relegation and to get into the playoffs. Will be an interesting run to the end I think with hopefully a few twists and turns. Of course we need to keep winning

Alfred E Newman
25-01-2015, 01:22 PM
It wouldn't take a monumental collapse at all for hearts to not win the league. It'd effectively just be 7 points. .

They are 13 points clear after yesterday. Even with Rangers game in hand it is 10.

bingo70
25-01-2015, 01:37 PM
They are 13 points clear after yesterday. Even with Rangers game in hand it is 10.

Then if rangers win their rearranged match it's 7. If that games a draw or hearts win, I'd agree the season is over if hearts win or its a draw, but I think rangers will beat them.

Thecat23
25-01-2015, 01:42 PM
If The Rangers were to win the games against them then I honestly think Hearts could crumble. If Hearts win or draw I think it's over! The one thing I'm still very annoyed at is the delay in sacking Butcher. Stubbs said our players were miles behind when he came in! If only we had him the week we went down we would be a lot closer IMO as you can see this team has bonded and playing some nice football.

But nothing can be done now and we can only hope that we get through the play offs if we make them that is (I think we will) because after watching us play Dundee Utd and outplay them for long spells I'd fancy us against St. Mirren or whoever we play. Really do have faith in Stubbs he's focused, determined and a winner!

mutley
25-01-2015, 01:47 PM
Until it is mathematically impossible then we have that chance. Hibs need to concentrate on themselves. We not have the meaningless top 6 split so there will be teams fighting relegation and to get into the playoffs. Will be an interesting run to the end I think with hopefully a few twists and turns. Of course we need to keep winning

That's my thoughts exactly. It isn't over until it's over. By all accounts, Hearts have the league in the bag, but as long as there is a sliver of hope, then who knows.
still think that we can catch The Rangers for second spot, but even if we don't, we can/should do well in the play-offs.

GGTTH

JeMeSouviens
25-01-2015, 01:48 PM
We're too far behind and the New Huns are absolutely honking, so the Yams are all but over the line already.

Fancy us in the play offs though. Both Edinburgh teams going up and the New Huns left behind would be a great consolation for them winning the division.

Just Alf
25-01-2015, 01:48 PM
If The Rangers were to win the games against them then I honestly think Hearts could crumble. If Hearts win or draw I think it's over! The one thing I'm still very annoyed at is the delay in sacking Butcher. Stubbs said our players were miles behind when he came in! If only we had him the week we went down we would be a lot closer IMO as you can see this team has bonded and playing some nice football.

But nothing can be done now and we can only hope that we get through the play offs if we make them that is (I think we will) because after watching us play Dundee Utd and outplay them for long spells I'd fancy us against St. Mirren or whoever we play. Really do have faith in Stubbs he's focused, determined and a winner!

I LIKE this post! :aok:

Deansy
25-01-2015, 01:59 PM
until it is mathematically impossible then we have that chance. Hibs need to concentrate on themselves. We not have the meaningless top 6 split so there will be teams fighting relegation and to get into the playoffs. Will be an interesting run to the end i think with hopefully a few twists and turns. Of course we need to keep winning

this !!

Smartie
25-01-2015, 02:18 PM
On current form i'd agree. But who knows what kind of form they will both be in come May.

I think we should write of the tribute act at our peril. Ok, on current form they are gash, we comprehensively outplayed and thrashed them a few weeks ago and we have played well in our other games against them this season.

When all is said and done, and as good as we have been at times they are still above us in the league with games in hand, against the backdrop of off-field turmoil and having been managed by a pair of amateurish clowns who have not had the backing of their fans.

It still sticks in the craw that Hearts have managed to emerge from the shambles of their past few years smelling of roses. This transfer window can't end quickly enough for me as regards der hun because I could still see an emergency loan (or such like) securing players from somewhere and giving their challenge fresh impetus. They've still got some very good players and if a manager could come in, galvanise them and get the like of Boyd, Templeton, Nicky Clark and Law interested and playing like they can then they could be dangerous again. Far fetched it may seem right now but not impossible.

Next week is massive for Hearts. It was always going to be interesting to see how they responded to their first defeat in the league. Lose an early goal next week and they'll be very twitchy. But with the lead they've got it's theirs to throw away.

As has been mentioned we just need to keep winning games and I have confidence that we will continue to do so.

But that's Falkirk scored 6 and taken 4 points from Edinburgh in recent weeks. They're not going to win it but might have a big say in who ends up where.

Keith_M
25-01-2015, 02:20 PM

Have you actually SEEN the league table?

25-01-2015, 02:39 PM

Agreed. Our shaky start to the season cost us dearly, unfortunately we left it too long to find our form where as hearts raced out the starting blocks and managed to keep a run going. Too many silly points dropped by us, the Falkrik game at Easter Road the other week being the latest example.

Hearts will win the league. We just need to keep fighting the huns for 2nd. In a perfect world we would win the league and both hearts and rangers would fail to qualify for promotion but the reality is some what very different and in all honesty as much as I utterly despite the maroon ****, I would rather we went up with them and left the horrible huns down for another season.

Alfred E Newman
25-01-2015, 05:27 PM
Then if rangers win their rearranged match it's 7. If that games a draw or hearts win, I'd agree the season is over if hearts win or its a draw, but I think rangers will beat them.

It's all hypothetical. As long as Hibs keep winning that will do me.