PDA

View Full Version : Dilemma

Nomeancity
24-01-2015, 05:04 PM
Do we want Huns to win games to catch yams, or lose so we catch them. I'm undecided - I do think under a bit of pressure the yams might crack, so there us a bit of me that wants the Huns to catch them.

essexhibee
24-01-2015, 05:06 PM
Huns aren't good enough to catch them imo so id rather the **** took points off rangers as finishing in second would be a big boost to promotion.

Argylehibby
24-01-2015, 05:07 PM
Do we want Huns to win games to catch yams, or lose so we catch them. I'm undecided - I do think under a bit of pressure the yams might crack, so there us a bit of me that wants the Huns to catch them.

We can't beat the yams no matter how well we play. Let them win the league and we go up via the play offs.

Col2
Next few games will be interesting. It's lokely a blip BUT if they lose away to Alloa next week then we might be 12 points behind them and The Rangers 10 points with two games in hand.

Squeaky bum time.

easty
They won't catch hearts. I'd love them to, but they wont.

Pete
24-01-2015, 05:09 PM
We can't beat the yams no matter how well we play. Let them win the league and we go up via the play offs.

That's that debate finished then.

Forever in their shadow etc...:rolleyes:

killie-hibby
24-01-2015, 05:12 PM

Absolutely no indecision with me. Hibs overtake Them and Newco. Both Them and Newco to lose games.

Hiber-nation
24-01-2015, 05:13 PM
I just want hearts to lose every game they ever play.

Pretty Boy
24-01-2015, 05:13 PM
I want Hibs to finish as high as possible. If Hearts win the league so be it, our first goal is catching Rangersand Hearts will drop a fair few more points in the coming weeks.

Wilson
24-01-2015, 05:15 PM

We'll hand Rangers another doing in a few weeks. That won't help them. They won't catch Hearts. We'll look after ourselves. We can overhaul Rangers so lets do that and give ourselves every chance in the playoffs.

Onceinawhile
24-01-2015, 05:39 PM
I want Hibs to finish as high as possible. If Hearts win the league so be it, our first goal is catching Rangersand Hearts will drop a fair few more points in the coming weeks.

Agreed. Rangers and Hearts to both lose all their games from now until the end of the season please.

Think we also have more chance going up in the playoffs vs Rangers than vs Hearts. Would rather finish 2nd with hearts 1st than 3rd with hearts 2nd.

Oranje39
24-01-2015, 05:48 PM
Agreed, Hearts and Rangers to lose their games. No dilemia.

Ronniekirk
24-01-2015, 07:31 PM
Let them both start losing or drawing games while we keep winning

portycabbage
24-01-2015, 07:44 PM
Absolutely no indecision with me. Hibs overtake Them and Newco. Both Them and Newco to lose games.

I agree - it's only a dilemma if they can't both lose at the same time, which is only the case when they're playing each other. Added to the fact Rangers couldn't catch a cold on current form.

Jim44
24-01-2015, 07:55 PM
They're going to lose a few games but unfortunately so are we.Realistically, I think we'll probably struggle to catch the The Rangers. Our focus should be simply to keep winning and hit the playoffs running.

Sir David Gray
24-01-2015, 10:48 PM
As things stand just now, I don't care about Hearts.

At this moment in time, they're too far ahead for us or Sevco to catch them so my only focus is on trying to finish in second.

As for the dilemma, there is no dilemma for me.

I want Hearts and Sevco to lose every single game that they play.