PDA

View Full Version : NHC Dean Brett

DAVE1875
23-01-2015, 10:08 PM
Not sure if it's technically NHC or not since the guy is reportedly a Hibs fan.

Cannot imagine what poor Dean is going through right now. Heart and thoughts go out to him and his family at this unbelievably tragic and difficult time for him

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/anguish-as-girlfriend-dies-months-after-baby-1-3669656

Cowdenbeath fans are apparently going to be wearing pink as a tribute to poor Gemma, lovely touching wee tribute

Jonnyboy
23-01-2015, 10:09 PM

Cannot imagine what poor Dean is going through right now. Heart and thoughts go out to him and his family at this unbelievably tragic and difficult time for him

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/anguish-as-girlfriend-dies-months-after-baby-1-3669656

Cowdenbeath fans are apparently going to be wearing pink as a tribute to poor Gemma, lovely touching wee tribute

Dean is indeed a Hibby. Tragic news and my heart goes out to him

stokesmessiah
23-01-2015, 10:18 PM
Horrible, how do you deal with that?

brog
23-01-2015, 10:26 PM

It puts the minor spats on this board into perspective. I can't even begin to imagine the anguish for this young guy & his family.

Mr White
23-01-2015, 10:29 PM
That is awful, it puts a lot of things in perspective right enough.

NadeAteMyLunch!
23-01-2015, 10:33 PM
Read that the other day. Awful. Often see him at ER when Cowdenbeath aren't playing.

Sir David Gray
23-01-2015, 10:38 PM
What a shame for the guy and the whole family in general.

No-one deserves that.

wills
23-01-2015, 10:40 PM
Absolutely tragic,

cabbageandribs1875
23-01-2015, 10:42 PM
i hope the young laddie manages to stay strong dealing with a double tragedy like this, terribly sad

hibbysam
23-01-2015, 11:03 PM

Dean and Gemma both are/were hibs fans.. Dean also played for hibs as a youngster before going to Cowden! Absolute tragedy that has hit east lothian pretty hard! One thing though is the support dean and his family have had and continue to have is unreal!

Really fitting touch from Cowden with the pink clothing and the minutes silence before the game tomorrow! Two lives taken far too young!

RIP Gemma & Mollie.

Alex Trager
23-01-2015, 11:14 PM
Dean and Gemma both are/were hibs fans.. Dean also played for hibs as a youngster before going to Cowden! Absolute tragedy that has hit east lothian pretty hard! One thing though is the support dean and his family have had and continue to have is unreal!

Really fitting touch from Cowden with the pink clothing and the minutes silence before the game tomorrow! Two lives taken far too young!

RIP Gemma & Mollie.

It's completely horrendous.

I know dean, and went to school with Gemma.

Felt absolutely mind blown when I got told this the other day there. Heartbroken. Too much Nonesense for a family to deal with.

Horrible.

P.S. Gemma was Rangers fan as far as I was aware.

I always remember about ten plus years ago when Nokia 3310's were out she had a Rangers case :)
Brilliant girl, terrible loss.

It all happened so very fast.

Sleep tight girls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SMAXXA
23-01-2015, 11:19 PM
Great wee guy dean, stay strong pal

NadeAteMyLunch!
23-01-2015, 11:22 PM
It's completely horrendous.

I know dean, and went to school with Gemma.

Felt absolutely mind blown when I got told this the other day there. Heartbroken. Too much Nonesense for a family to deal with.

Horrible.

P.S. Gemma was Rangers fan as far as I was aware.

I always remember about ten plus years ago when Nokia 3310's were out she had a Rangers case :)
Brilliant girl, terrible loss.

It all happened so very fast.

Sleep tight girls

Didn't know her but the article seems pretty certain she was one of us. Season ticket holder and met Dean at a Hibs game it says

Alex Trager
23-01-2015, 11:24 PM
Didn't know her but the article seems pretty certain she was one of us. Season ticket holder and met Dean at a Hibs game it says

I seen the article and me and my pal, who happens to be deans pal, both thought she was a Rangers fan.

Horrendous nonetheless.
As I said too much for one family to cope with

NadeAteMyLunch!
23-01-2015, 11:25 PM
I seen the article and me and my pal, who happens to be deans pal, both thought she was a Rangers fan.

Horrendous nonetheless.
As I said too much for one family to cope with

Agreed mate. Terrible

BOB MARLEYS DUG
24-01-2015, 12:10 AM
Heart goes out to him and his family at this moment in time. Stay strong mate 💚

Gus
24-01-2015, 12:49 AM
Both Hibs fans, irrelevant imo though, football means heehaw in these circumstances. Tragic tragic story and makes u realise some of the things we discuss on here are pointless,

RIP Gemma and rest assured Dean and Mia the football community are behind you x

eastmainsmsh
24-01-2015, 09:23 AM
Life's cruel at times

My heart goes out to Dean and family's

Unbelievably sad

God bless