PDA

View Full Version : I'm in

IanM
22-01-2015, 02:48 PM
Been reading from afar and every post about the shares/donations gets even more confusing..

However, one thing that does remain is I want to do my bit to help my club.

I don't buy a season ticket every year in expectation of getting some sucess, I do it because it's part of me.

I can afford an extra £18.75 a month and put my trust in HSL and Hibs to use this money to strengthen my club.

I won't be expecting any return from my money and not that fussed about a share certificate.

There's a lot of negativity from supporters and supporters groups and they do have the right to ask questions but not belittle the club and the people I see trying to make change.

So, I'm in. I hope others join too. Once we get to where we need too we can then look to see what else we can do to take this forward

stokesmessiah
22-01-2015, 03:05 PM
Been reading from afar and every post about the shares/donations gets even more confusing..

I don't buy a season ticket every year in expectation of getting some sucess, I do it because it's part of me.

I can afford an extra £18.75 a month and put my trust in HSL and Hibs to use this money to strengthen my club.

I won't be expecting any return from my money and not that fussed about a share certificate.

There's a lot of negativity from supporters and supporters groups and they do have the right to ask questions but not belittle the club and the people I see trying to make change.

So, I'm in. I hope others join too. Once we get to where we need too we can then look to see what else we can do to take this forward

Likewise !!

I am going to buy some shares direct (for the cert) and also contribute through HSL and i look forward to seeing what the new people in charge at our club are capable of doing.

IanM
22-01-2015, 03:12 PM
Likewise !!

I am going to buy some shares direct (for the cert) and also contribute through HSL and i look forward to seeing what the new people in charge at our club are capable of doing.

Excellent! So far it's me and you v the world

erin go bragh
22-01-2015, 03:27 PM
Im going to do the same . £18.75 a month is affordable for me . But i also want to own a wee part of our famous club .
So ill be buying myself some shares aswell .

"We as a club pay our debt and our bills "

Ggtth

Pretty Boy
22-01-2015, 03:43 PM
Well said.

Some people would do well to remember we are meant to be supporters of the club not looking for an opportunity to stick the boot in at any opportunity.

California-Hibs
22-01-2015, 04:07 PM

Yep, pretty much the same from me. I'm wanting to do my pay from over here in California and I'm planning firmly on contributing!

lucky
22-01-2015, 04:20 PM
Count me in too even though there's a SNP MSP as chairman

iwasthere1972
22-01-2015, 04:41 PM
For £18.75 a month I would expect to be in the team.

IanM
22-01-2015, 04:42 PM
For £18.75 a month I would expect to be in the team.

We're 3 shy from a starting 11 so pay your £18.75 and I'll make you captain

Pete
22-01-2015, 04:44 PM
I'm definitely in and will buy shares when I can.

If you're reading this darling. ..I'm only kidding. :greengrin

matty_f
22-01-2015, 04:45 PM
Count me in, I've seen no reasonable or coherent argument against putting the money in.

Fife-Hibee
22-01-2015, 04:56 PM
We're in, we will also be buying shares direct !

micksoo
22-01-2015, 04:58 PM
I'm in

davy malcolm
22-01-2015, 05:01 PM
I'm in as well some people have short memories

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

green day
22-01-2015, 05:07 PM
I am deffo in, just for the £18.75 per month.

Ringothedog
22-01-2015, 06:35 PM
Buying shares direct and will also do £20 a month to HSL

GGTTH

HTD1875
22-01-2015, 06:42 PM
I'm in

Caversham Green
22-01-2015, 06:43 PM
I'm waiting for the dust to settle a bit to see the best way to contribute, but I'm definitely in.

Might contribute to Leith Links too...

Nameless
22-01-2015, 07:33 PM
I'm in. I can spare the £18.75 a month, so will happily put this to better use. I have been passively watching this club sink lower and lower, now I intend to actively contribute to our resurrection. Mon the cabbage.

Ozyhibby
22-01-2015, 07:34 PM
I'm in. HSL route for me but might buy a small amount of shares as well.

jabis
22-01-2015, 07:46 PM
Count me in !

pontius pilate
22-01-2015, 07:49 PM
Im defo in got permission from the long haired general

Ginger Gehagan
22-01-2015, 08:52 PM
I'm in, managed to convince my dad who hasn't been to a game since the Livingston cup final to buy some to! Were both buying direct.:thumbsup:

Sprouleflyer
22-01-2015, 09:07 PM
I'm in!

Bleeds green
22-01-2015, 09:09 PM
I'm in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Benny Brazil
22-01-2015, 09:23 PM
I'm in - will be contributing to HSL and will probably buy some shares as well

NadeAteMyLunch!
22-01-2015, 09:27 PM
I'm in 👍👍👍

Let's do this folks!!!

FranckSuzy
22-01-2015, 09:29 PM
I'm waiting for the dust to settle a bit to see the best way to contribute, but I'm definitely in.

Might contribute to Leith Links too...

Thank you for considering it, CG :aok:

For anyone who isn't bothered about a share certificate, why not contribute to Hibs AND help children who wouldn't normally be able to attend games? All monies raised via ST sales go into the Manager's pot too and any donation is welcome :wink: You can also sign up to a Direct Debit for as little as £6.25 per month, if you wish. This buys one season ticket outright. GGTTH :bandit: :greengrin

Bostonhibby
22-01-2015, 10:06 PM
Definitely in, buying direct.

tamig
23-01-2015, 12:00 AM

My sentiments exactly. Don't give a hoot for a certificate or an AGM invite so I'll be trusting HSL with my cash.

B.Wilson
23-01-2015, 06:45 AM
My sentiments exactly. Don't give a hoot for a certificate or an AGM invite so I'll be trusting HSL with my cash.

I am in for both,

manx hibee
23-01-2015, 07:03 AM
I am in for both,

I'm in for both as well GGTTH