PDA

View Full Version : Spreading the goals around

wookie70
21-01-2015, 01:46 PM
I read on Twitter that 18 different players had scored for Hibs this season. Boyle must have felt a wee bit left out on Saturday as every Hibs player who featured has scored this season. Having 3 strikers who all have excellent goal to games ratios is pretty good but the ability to share goals around the rest of the team is a huge bonus.

Northernhibee
21-01-2015, 04:26 PM
Credit to Stubbsy who I have to say is the most professional manager we've had in years.

hfc rd
21-01-2015, 04:46 PM
Credit to Stubbsy who I have to say is the most professional manager we've had in years.

Best manager since Mowbray. Credit must also go to Leanne Dempster too.

Boyle89
21-01-2015, 06:52 PM
Remember when we had a midfield that didn't score. Palsson thornhill Osborne. how refreshing to have a midfield that can create and score.

WillowbraeHibby
21-01-2015, 06:54 PM
Best manager since Mowbray. Credit must also go to Leanne Dempster too.

Agree.... :agree:

Green Reaper
23-01-2015, 06:02 PM
I read on Twitter that 18 different players had scored for Hibs this season. Boyle must have felt a wee bit left out on Saturday as every Hibs player who featured has scored this season. Having 3 strikers who all have excellent goal to games ratios is pretty good but the ability to share goals around the rest of the team is a huge bonus.

Every player! Incredible stat that must be very rare

Northernhibee
23-01-2015, 06:34 PM
Is there any other team in the UK just now (or even further afield) who can name a starting eleven in which each player has scored (with players in position) along with a full bench?

We've got from players who have started or made subs appearances for us:

Oxley
Gray Hanlon Fontaine Stevenson
Craig Robertson Allan
McGeouch
Cummings Malonga

Subs: Booth, Forster, Stanton, Handling, Kennedy, Heffernan, El Alagui,